Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mortal: The Simulation Video Game

MarathonGuy1337

Educated
Shit, yeah, man, I agree. The OP's design document is just a giant block of text. I got about a few lines in and my eyes glazed over.

Thankfully I bet he only spent like... 5 minutes writing that thing. So it's not like he wasted his time investment or anything. It's all probably just an elaborate shitpost. I have to give him dedication to adhering to his bit, though.
It's not a shit post, OP actually wrote that novel he talks about. You can find it on amazon. The title is literally OP's name.

The fact that he self published a word doc doesn't stop it from being a shitpost. It just means it's a really long one and a textbook example of tl;dr.
Probably but I like to think its real makes it sought of more funny that theirs this lunatic like "my AAAA+ game is totally original and everyone is gonna finally respect me... This will teach all my classmates from school."

Maybe if someone reads the book we could get a sense of how annoying and preachy it is in a self righteous kinda way that would prove or disprove weather this is like a troll or a very sad lonely internet dweller working on his "masterpiece"

540db01b9617b5bf2ae84b5973fd837e79955762.gif

"Masterpiece" in the strongest quotations marks

JessAlias

Literate
Shit, yeah, man, I agree. The OP's design document is just a giant block of text. I got about a few lines in and my eyes glazed over.

Thankfully I bet he only spent like... 5 minutes writing that thing. So it's not like he wasted his time investment or anything. It's all probably just an elaborate shitpost. I have to give him dedication to adhering to his bit, though.
It's not a shit post, OP actually wrote that novel he talks about. You can find it on amazon. The title is literally OP's name.

The fact that he self published a word doc doesn't stop it from being a shitpost. It just means it's a really long one and a textbook example of tl;dr.
Probably but I like to think its real makes it sought of more funny that theirs this lunatic like "my AAAA+ game is totally original and everyone is gonna finally respect me... This will teach all my classmates from school."

Maybe if someone reads the book we could get a sense of how annoying and preachy it is in a self righteous kinda way that would prove or disprove weather this is like a troll or a very sad lonely internet dweller working on his "masterpiece"

540db01b9617b5bf2ae84b5973fd837e79955762.gif

"Masterpiece" in the strongest quotations marks

I was actually being sarcastic/facetious. I don't think he's shitposting. He's putting in way too much effort.

I'd almost be tempted to buy a copy of his horrible book just to review it but I refuse to give him my money.

Gahbreeil

Learned
What's up, braindeads? Can't get enough of that which you don't like and speak sewage on the world wide web? I suggest researching a career in inhalation and/or consumption of manure. It's a certainty that you will get your kicks out of being able to have real life experiences with not only what you consider fecal matter yet also what everyone on Earth knows to be bullshit. Can't have enough of it? Hire someone to bring you unfiltered sewage and enjoy the chunks.

Bloody weirdos.

ProphetSword

Arcane
Developer
In the years I've been on the Codex, I have seen some really edgy try-hard responses from people, but this one is probably the dumbest I've ever seen.

If you want people to stop belittling your ideas, stop responding with cringe like this and produce something tangible that shows progress is being made on your dream project. Until that happens, try shutting the fuck up.

MarathonGuy1337

Educated
What's up, braindeads? Can't get enough of that which you don't like and speak sewage on the world wide web? I suggest researching a career in inhalation and/or consumption of manure. It's a certainty that you will get your kicks out of being able to have real life experiences with not only what you consider fecal matter yet also what everyone on Earth knows to be bullshit. Can't have enough of it? Hire someone to bring you unfiltered sewage and enjoy the chunks.

Bloody weirdos.
Such an imaginative response why didn't you channel this creativity for Mortal the Simulation

tumblr_mj94aok5XH1qia1hqo1_400.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom