Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

More StarCraft & WC3 Videos (Learn to play these games)

DeLLta

Novice
I saw that post made about The Ascension, and I thought some of you might be interested in this site too: RTS Professional

They've got a bunch of SC and WC3 videos mostly focused on learning to play SC and WC3. It's done by those same guys who comment on The Ascension, so they are really really good. I think a lot of you guys will enjoy these videos.

-deLLta[/url]

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
WC3 is a crappy game.
Hey guys I'm playing Human, I wonder if I should go Archmage + Mountain King?! Hey guys I'm playing Undead, I wonder if I should go Death Knight + Lich?! Hey guys I'm playing Night Elf, I'm wondering if I should go Demon Hunter?! Hey guys I'm playing Orc, I wonder if I should go Blademaster?!

Annonchinil

Scholar
It is to late for me to learn how to play SC, so I will just wait it out till SC2. For now with my new computer I will try SupCom to hold me over.

Nedrah

Erudite
The initially mentioned site is pay per view in large parts, just so you know. Should have mentioned that.

Those things I could view without paying them money - nothing that can't be had on free sites.

DeLLta

Novice
I think about 90% of the content at RTS Professional is totally free of charge...so it doesn't seem right to say that all their stuff is pay per view in large part.

They just posted some pro C&C3 videos that are free, too, which I love.

C&C3 Sneaky Engineer Rush Tactic

DemonKing

Arcane
I used to enjoy playing WC3 Free-for-alls (never really got into 1v1s), but since I discovered Company of Heroes I really haven't been able to get into anything else - I played the C&C3 Single Player game but never bothered with multi...

For me WC3 and SC were just too twitch orientated - it often seemed I was dead before I could hit a button let alone properly target my opponent's forces. CoH, while it involves some micro, isn't the insane twitich fest that I found the Blizzard games to be.

There are some great C0H videos with commentary to be found here:

http://www.gamefire.com

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
shows you the direction where Warcraft franchise should take. They could just sell Warcraft 4: DotA and make a killing at $20 a pop.

For me, WC3 is a step in the wrong direction. Too much micro in one unit: the Hero. I never liked that hero concept.

I'd rather play SC than WC3 to this day.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom