Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community More Divinity prizes, physical box copies available, raffles and more!

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Thanks to all those who donated. $11,327.70 will make for a nice holiday for me in Mexico.

payment1.png

payment2.png

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
... maybe you should look here:

Top 10 CRPGs of all time

My personal top 10:

1) Planescape Torment
this one is like a novel with wonderful characters
2) Wizardry 6, 7, 8
the best turn based combat party rpg triology ever
3) Albion
perfect blend of Wizardry and Ultima - superb story
4) Ultima 7 - all parts & Ultima Underworld 1+2
the Grandfather of all living worlds
5) Might & Magic 2-7
great turn based series, with many riddles and puzzles
6) Fallout 1+2
this game is simply fun - great style
7) Gothic 1, 2 NOTR
8) Baldur's Gate 2 + Throne of Baal
Re-Invention of the good old "Gold Box Games"
9) Jagged Alliance 1, Deadly Games, 2 + Deidranna Lives / Urban Chaos / Wildfire
the very best strategy combat rpg
10) System Shock 1+2
the best rpg with all other humans dead
smiley2.gif

Honorable Mentions:
Betrayal at Krondor, Genforge1-3, Avernum(=Exile)1-4, Vampire - the Masquerade, NWN 1+2, Nordland triology, Evil Islands, Daggerfall, KOTOR 1, Dungeon Master 1+2, Ambermoon, Amberstar, Icewind Dale, Deus Ex, Bards Tale 2, Darklands, Wasteland …

I have to stop …
I'm trying so hard to say something bad about your list (since you're from the Watch and it's my duty) but... hnggh...
You win this round.

edit:
Shame some of those games on your list aren't actually RPGs.
What is an RPG?

:smug:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Raffle ? Sure but I want the game most of all.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
... maybe you should look here:

Top 10 CRPGs of all time

My personal top 10:

1) Planescape Torment
this one is like a novel with wonderful characters
2) Wizardry 6, 7, 8
the best turn based combat party rpg triology ever
3) Albion
perfect blend of Wizardry and Ultima - superb story
4) Ultima 7 - all parts & Ultima Underworld 1+2
the Grandfather of all living worlds
5) Might & Magic 2-7
great turn based series, with many riddles and puzzles
6) Fallout 1+2
this game is simply fun - great style
7) Gothic 1, 2 NOTR
8) Baldur's Gate 2 + Throne of Baal
Re-Invention of the good old "Gold Box Games"
9) Jagged Alliance 1, Deadly Games, 2 + Deidranna Lives / Urban Chaos / Wildfire
the very best strategy combat rpg
10) System Shock 1+2
the best rpg with all other humans dead
smiley2.gif

Honorable Mentions:
Betrayal at Krondor, Genforge1-3, Avernum(=Exile)1-4, Vampire - the Masquerade, NWN 1+2, Nordland triology, Evil Islands, Daggerfall, KOTOR 1, Dungeon Master 1+2, Ambermoon, Amberstar, Icewind Dale, Deus Ex, Bards Tale 2, Darklands, Wasteland …

I have to stop …
ultima 7 is not an rpg. other than that, nice list.

Dhralei

Learned
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Got this off of Facebook:

It's worthwhile noting that the RPGCodex & the RPGWatch contributed over 21KUS$ to this total, forever earning themselves a place in Divinity lore. It now falls upon us to come up with some decent looking little red men, an interesting watchtower and an imposing costume for Commander Myrthos

Swen should spend his time making sure that The Codex's in game representation turns out right. The watch lost so they can make do with MS paint sketches:smug:

Angthoron

Arcane
Got this off of Facebook:

It's worthwhile noting that the RPGCodex & the RPGWatch contributed over 21KUS$ to this total, forever earning themselves a place in Divinity lore. It now falls upon us to come up with some decent looking little red men, an interesting watchtower and an imposing costume for Commander Myrthos

Swen should spend his time making sure that The Codex's in game representation turns out right. The watch lost so they can make do with MS paint sketches:smug:
Maybe Codex imps should have more loot to be stolen from their planar home than the Watch to reflect our affluence.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom