Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community More Divinity prizes, physical box copies available, raffles and more!

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
shit - wanted to lure you in security...

My noble knights helped you to catch up - maybe you rotten Imps can do the same and donate here.

:obviously: BTW:
10272$/138 = 74$
10035$/87 = 115$

So... that means there are more of us and we are better organised and generally we are good with money. :smug:

Aeschylus

Swindler
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Since only 25 of our ranks donated 25$ or less (see Temperacl in our list), our Median is much higher then 30$ :codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues:
So much for your silly penis contest ;)

Hope you learned a little lesson.
What you just said does not prove that your median donation was greater than $30. Also, you are an insufferable twat. Just leave already.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
...and you have no clue what a median is - here. Since most Watchers went for the physical version with 100$ or 50$ (with my doubling = 100$) the Median is at least = 50$ - didn't know that Imps are number crunchers ;)

Weasel
...and you have no clue what a median is - here. Since most Watchers went for the physical version with 100$ or 50$ (with my doubling) the Median is at least = 50$ - didn't know that Imps are number crunchers ;)
And you have no clue that to calculate a median of what everyone actually donated you have to exclude your, er, 'doubling'?

:retarded:

Anyway, thought you had already left.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
...and you have no clue what a median is - here. Since most Watchers went for the physical version with 100$ or 50$ (with my doubling) the Median is at least = 50$ - didn't know that Imps are number crunchers ;)
He does have a clue. On the other hand you have no hard data.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Little correction:
Thanks for helping to make Divinity a more Codex and Watch worthy game. You will forever be in our hearts!

And please no romancing :)

I think Larian is pretty impressed with Codex+Watch getting > 20K - I hope they get this game done.

If they don't get it done I have 138 foes here and 87 at the Watch for depleting their wallets... :roll:
Maybe RPGWatch could vote Original Sin #3 for 'most anticipated by the community' next time -- down from glorious #2. That would break Swen's heart.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
To make it easy for you:

Much more than half of our ranks pledged 50$ or more without my doubling - got it?

skuphundaku

Economic devastator, Mk. 11
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
To make it easy for you:

Much more than half of our ranks pledged 50$ or more without my doubling - got it?
Hard numbers or bust. Are you up for that or are you just talk and a large bonus? Oh, and by "hard numbers" I mean a list or all donations, annotated with information about which ones were doubled and which weren't.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
I know 10K
I know my sum and that of some other top donators

The last 25 could be max: 25*25 = 625

The rest is simply mathematics :)

Monty

Arcane
Funny how the Watch went from claiming to be above "puerile pissing contests" to taking it so seriously.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Funny how the Watch went from claiming to be above "puerile pissing contests" to taking it so seriously.
The watch wouldn't even have been in contention if it weren't for this guy's 6000EUR bonus. Yeah, that's some community right there!

I didn't even use half of my bonus.

Wait, we're taking this seriously?

I take it seriously when the role of my fellow watchers is downplayed, there all spend money on a very high level - my monetary role is overestimated by the Codexians, I simply used my money to the best effect.

I couldn't care less for pissing contests.

skuphundaku

Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
The watch wouldn't even have been in contention if it weren't for this guy's 6000EUR bonus. Yeah, that's some community right there!
Wait, we're taking this seriously?
He's the one taking it the most seriously, otherwise he wouldn't be here, in the den of scum and villainy, keeping justifying himself for a whole week.

Aeschylus

Swindler
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
...and you have no clue what a median is - here. Since most Watchers went for the physical version with 100$ or 50$ (with my doubling = 100$) the Median is at least = 50$ - didn't know that Imps are number crunchers ;)
I know precisely what a median is, thank you very much, you puerile little anal wart. I was simply pointing out that saying that 25 out of 87 donating $25 or less in no way establishes your median as greater than thirty. It may well be the case that it is, but what you stated did not show that at all. So yeah, go fuck your mother.

skuphundaku

Patron
I take it seriously when the role of my fellow watchers is downplayed, there all spend money on a very high level - my monetary role is overestimated by the Codexians, I simply used my money to the best effect.
001.jpg

your fellow watchers are a joke... wait, strike that, all you watchers are a joke, but don't let that stop you from feeling smug. If they were that much of a fundraising powerhouse, they would have been like
yGTFY.gif
, instead of needing you to come to their rescue.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Just imagine for a moment I have spend the money here at the Codex as a Codexian

- would it be your "rescue" or would it be my duty as a Codexian?

skuphundaku

Patron
Just imagine for a moment I have spend the money here at the Codex as a Codexian

- would it be your "rescue" or would it be my duty as a Codexian?
Bro, see, you don't understand the Codex because the Codex is chaos, while you watchers are a bunch of rigid-ass cargo cultists. There's no "duty" to do anything for the Codex. You do it because you want to do it, you do it in order to be able to say, in 10, 20, maybe 30 years time "You know that thing in that game? I'm one of the people that made that game possible and that little thing is proof that I was there and helped when The Incline happened.", "You know the RPG Codex? I was there when the Codex helped incline the gaming world.". Perish the thought of "duty" and bullshit like that. That's not how we roll around here.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Believe me I learned a lot about the "Chaos" here. But you are a community and have some common goals (-> Incline). And you do it for the Codex. So duty is the wrong word - it's an anarchic striving for Incline. I respect that.

MCA
Typical Watcher. Just can't let it go. Also a moron. Who the fuck would waste his bonus like that. I wouldn't waste half the money you did even if I were filthy rich. And even if somehow did, I would keep quite about it out of humility and not hide behind some "spy games" bullshit.

And the point still stands that those who donated early to the Watchwitz got screwed over latecomers' donations being doubled. And you are the reason for that. But that is the kind of community Watchwitz is. Rotten to the core.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
saying that 25 out of 87 donating $25 or less in no way establishes your median as greater than thirty.
Technically it means there's a high probability it's over $30. As I suspected, the Watch has a lot of $50 - $100 payments (unless they had another 18 payments @ $30) where-as the Codex is made up of high numbers of low payments, with most going for the digital copy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom