Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime MOM MAKES BOTOX DOCTORS FURIOUS

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
OK I DON'T CARE

i can live with the fatty above the page shoving her cellulose infested pelvis into my face. But that ad with the flickering face is not just hugely annoying but also incredibly creepy. Every time I finish a line I get a little seizure. The worst part is that even adblock can't get rid of it.

We don't need those type of ads.

qRCB4YF.png

Angthoron

Arcane
I RUB HER FACE ON MY SMART PHONE EVERY TIME I LOG IN WHY DU WHY?

IS THAT HOW SHE ERASED HER WRINKLES, BY HAVING STRANGERS RUB HER FACE WHEN THEY LOG IN???

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The small version on top of the page flashes a lot and it is annoying. :mad: It makes me turn on adblock when I have a headache.

Edit: although I'm not sure if it's quite bad enough for taluntain to remove it.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Mine are way worse, they keep telling me how people lose 11kg in 3 weeks, and make R$ 1.166,00 every day. I feel so shitty next to them. :(

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I'm still waiting for my donations, for like, every funddrive ever made here, to give me the fabled Patron tag... :roll:

Just donate more :smug:

(Srsly, the latest Divinity: OS campaign is supposed to give you a patron tag automatically -- on the off chance DU hasn't screwed up, that is. So just donate again ;))

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
But I don't have any money now. :( Can I donate my codexpotatoes to divinity plz?

Repressed Homosexual
I'm still waiting for my donations, for like, every funddrive ever made here, to give me the fabled Patron tag... :roll:

(Srsly, the latest Divinity: OS campaign is supposed to give you a patron tag automatically -- on the off chance DU hasn't screwed up, that is. So just donate again ;))

It didn't for me.

These delays and hiccups are why I feel no guilt whatsoever in using a HOSTS file.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Not sure if serious or very cheap tactic... added $10 just to be sure.

:smug:

It didn't for me.

These delays and hiccups are why I feel no guilt whatsoever in using a HOSTS file.

By "automatically," I mean "as soon as Taluntain processes it", of course.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Bee is a shee?
A shee who completed Wizardry IV? Get outta here...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom