Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mods in the Codex are GOOD!

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
This thread is to show our appreciation to the mods of the Codex.

Thanks for all the good work! Other than Jaesun.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

JaySn

Educated
All could reasons to support them in the future banning of Mighty Mouse(Hopefully saying so will save me from their insanity!)

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
After posting a bit on the Westeros forums I've come to the following conclusion:

Our mods are awesome.

Except for Jaesun.

Shannow

Waster of Time
Re: Mods in the Codex are EVIL!

Mighty Mouse said:
Mods on this forum abuse their powers!

They ban people on a wimp. Awesome posters like Andyman and blobert. How much we have to fight to bring them back. Never forget!
They hand out tags like power-drunk children.
They alter post numbers for fun.
They play mindgames with alts and fake alts.Just who did you hand Wyrmie's account to DU?
They change posters avatars for the lulz, just look at poor Andhaira and Liberal. How do you like it if I change your avatar?
They move RPG threads around when it pleases them and displeases them.
But they don't ban words and posters who use the n-word, this isn't 1700, we lost a good poster because someone used the n-word in a serious discussion on computer games.

These mods must be stopped.
Our mods do none of that.
They just arbitrarily decide what games they consider to be RPGs and needlessly move threads around.

But don't let our admins hear your false accusations, they might ban wimps like you on a whim :M

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I <3 mods who do this:

8590.png

So funni. :M

If there was no problem with the mods on the Codex then that would be a problem.

All I see is equilibrium

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
But Codex posters are pretty evil too, so it's match made in heaven. :M :M :M

They don't hand out tags at a whim! Not at all! If they did indeed do that I'd have my special tag ages ago.

"Prisoner of Derp" In ice-blue text.

:(

Micmu

Magister
You don't spam enough for a custom avatar/title. You need a constant rate of 40 posts/day, averaging 3 words in length and 2 images each.

Mighty Mouse said:
How can you support mods who do this:

8590.png
I agree. Crispy should be ostracized.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Re: Mods in the Codex are EVIL!

Mighty Mouse said:
But they don't ban words and posters who use the n-word, this isn't 1700, we lost a good poster because someone used the n-word in a serious discussion on computer games.

Who was this?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom