Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Moderation communication tutorial

J1M

Arcane
Post reported: "This is in the wrong thread"

Report resolved: "What's the right thread?"

Post reported: "[Suggestion of where it should go and why]"

Report resolved: "Please don't re-open reports that we've already dealt with. Thank-you."

:what:

Someone tutorial me on how this moderator wanted me to respond. I don't see a list of tickets or a name in the "report resolved" notification to message directly.

If the answer is "no", why the question mark in the resolution note?

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Posting in a thread.
FvjhSycakAA1GFx

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
1. You reported a completely harmless post about some stupid thot with fake tits

2. One of the site's administrators basically shrugged it off and closed the report

3. You reported the same post again, because you just couldn't let it go

4. One of the site's moderators (me) rejected the second report, politely, and even thanked you

5. ???

Tweed

Professional Kobold
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
1.Be bored and apathetic.

2.Find a way to start shit.

3.Ban people for your amusement.

4.Repeat until boredom alleviated or entire community is removed and you can sell the site to the Chinese.

J1M

Arcane
1. You reported a completely harmless post about some stupid thot with fake tits

2. One of the site's administrators basically shrugged it off and closed the report

3. You reported the same post again, because you just couldn't let it go

4. One of the site's moderators (me) rejected the second report, politely, and even thanked you

5. ???
Who pissed in your cornflakes?

I reported an off-topic post about Bezo's girlfriend. If the mod hadn't asked me where it should go I wouldn't have followed up.

Also, you didn't thank me for anything, lol. That was just a passive aggressive way of ending a conversation.

Glad that I didn't miss some sort of "report history" page and now I understand what happened. Feel free to lock and downvote.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
I mean we all know what I'm about to say, right?

And, for the record, "Please" and "thank you" are generally considered polite things to say.
Stop being such a fucking boomer, please and thank you.

Why are you even a moderator. Thank you.

Please do less if you don't want to do anything. Thanks.

Modron

Arcane
You've learned your lesson next time just directly pm DU and order him to fix it.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
This is low tier drama.

Things are getting desperate in the drama department though, so I approve.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom