Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Might and Magic Might & Magic X - Legacy

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Some hints on the next games they might be developing on the job offers page:

Senior Level Designer

- Extensive experience in designing levels for strategy games (TBS, RTS)
- Strong understanding of strategy game defining gameplay fundamentals
- Previous experience with the Unreal Editor is a plus

Senior Game Designer

- Several years of experience in game development, PC and online games preferred
- Survival game experience desireable

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Well, maybe they (and/or Ubisoft) want to rotate among main RPG title and Heroes.

Suicidal

Arcane
I'd actually love to see a new HoMM that is more like 3 and 5 and less like 6 gameplay wise.

Cadmus

Arcane
I'd actually love to see a new HoMM that is more like 3 and 5 and less like 6 gameplay wise.
I want a continuation of Homam 4 cuz it was as good as 3 but different from the formula.

I don't understand why people say the game is dead. It's a single player game, they released a few patches and a dlc, what more do you expect?

jdinatale

Cipher
I want a continuation of Homam 4 cuz it was as good as 3 but different from the formula.

I don't understand why people say the game is dead. It's a single player game, they released a few patches and a dlc, what more do you expect?

Well, playing the double's advocate, I read in the comments that there are still some un-resolved optimization and bug issues.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Senior Level Designer

Senior Game Designer

- Several years of experience in game development, PC and online games preferred

Also, the third one:

Internal Producer

- Preferred a gaming background in Survival Games, FPS and Online Games

They're probably making two different games here. A strategy game (HOMM VII?) and...something else.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
by Obsidian.
JWIXYCN.gif

Snozgobler

Educated
Pretty much non-existent. I don't believe Ubisoft have ever removed Uplay from a Uplay enabled title, though I may be wrong.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
They want to build the Uplay catalog, not remove games from it.

I'm sure there's a Uplay-free version on TPB if you care that much.

Mortmal

Arcane

Senior Level Designer

Senior Game Designer

Also, the third one:

Internal Producer

- Preferred a gaming background in Survival Games, FPS and Online Games

They're probably making two different games here. A strategy game (HOMM VII?) and...something else.

Its clearly not MMXI , they would tell it already. So HOMM VII without surprise, and a fps . Probably something "awesome" like the new thief , or at the very best a dark messiah clone , with some coop or multi deathmatch as usual. Nothing daring and risky anymore.

Abelian

Somebody's Alt
I was kind of surprised they didn't release more DLCs, since they would to be relatively easy cash grabs. The first one was not as profitable since it was given away backers who bought the Deluxe edition.

Edit: The Falcon and the Unicorn costs $7 and the Deluxe edition is $5 more than MMX, so they didn't lose that much on the Deluxe edition. The Deluxe edition also includes the soundtrack and MM6, but Limbic didn't have to spend additional money on those.

Gozma

Arcane
I got the deluxe edition and never played F&U and probably won't, so they got some free overenthusiatic consumerbux

Cadmus

Arcane
guys i lvled up fire magic to master and water to expert and cant find any spells for these lvls in sorpigal and seahaven..?help pls

imweasel

I actually gave fucking Ubisoft money for MMX. I'll be pissed if they don't make a sequel.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom