Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Memoirs of a Battle Brothel - a NSFW Cyberpunk RPG

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I can play Battle Brothel with an appropriate joystick

A stick you can really pound to the beat.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Alright, will pirate, will buy if good.
lol, alright f95zone will have a decent pirated file, at least it probably won't give you viruses. Not sure if I can actually link the site on codex, but it's easily google-able.

Sarathiour

Cipher
I mean, you can probably ask for the editing right on the f95 thread tyranicon, plenty of dev assume people will pirate it and eventually gave money (or not).

I'm trying to trim the fat out of my backlog, dunno when I could finally play this.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
I mean, you can probably ask for the editing right on the f95 thread tyranicon, plenty of dev assume people will pirate it and eventually gave money (or not).

I'm trying to trim the fat out of my backlog, dunno when I could finally play this.
Oh it's my thread, I made it. I just don't upload the pirated files because of obvious legal and practical issues. But since it's a pirate site, I can't really stop it if someone else does. And honestly, I don't really care because it just serves as an extended demo.
Is the demo gone?
Yeah, it's way too outdated. With the pirated versions and steam's relatively generous refund period, I don't think there's a need for a new demo.

Sarathiour

Cipher
Oh it's my thread, I made it.
To be fair, I did not even check on it, what would be the point of following the dev on a pirate site instead of here. And yeah, the generally tend to see it as a demo, as like you, they don't have the will nor the mean to stop it.

I think I still have the demo somewhere.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
HEY! Buy games from devs who post here. Once I buy, I toss older pirated games away... unless they work on a NON-STEAM computer. God damn steam. Irks me.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
So the lorebook kickstarter got like 300% funded over goal, and it's safe to say the book will be up for sale soon. Like sometime this month.

It won't be too expensive, I would expect around 7 USD or so for it. Full color, 70+ pages (might end up over 100 because I scope creep a book too), etc.

I don't know where I got the time to make it, I musta pulled it out of my ass. Hopefully it looks okay.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
87658u7i.png

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Just DL'd the Lorebook on itchio. Now I need to dig through email and see if itchio links were provided for Singularity: Tactics Arena. I already own the itchio version of Battle Brothel. I guess I should get that one on steam since I already have it on itchio. Let me know if that's possible. I mean, I can't and don't need two Battle Brothels on itchio.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Just DL'd the Lorebook on itchio. Now I need to dig through email and see if itchio links were provided for Singularity: Tactics Arena. I already own the itchio version of Battle Brothel. I guess I should get that one on steam since I already have it on itchio. Let me know if that's possible. I mean, I can't and don't need two Battle Brothels on itchio.
Sent you a DM.

Late Bloomer

Scholar
Was hoping for 50%. Gonna pick this one up for a friend on Christmas. Curious, does Steam let you know if users put your game on ignore?

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Was hoping for 50%. Gonna pick this one up for a friend on Christmas. Curious, does Steam let you know if users put your game on ignore?

There's a bundle option at -38% if you want to pick up two of my games and the book. I'm not sure if people are able to see it, had some putting it up.

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/29755/Founders_Edition/

I haven't checked if users put my games on ignore. I wouldn't think that we'd be able to see individual user actions, probably just numbers.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom