Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect 2 : LP Complete, Releasing Control.

spekkio

Arcane
orson_welles_clap.gif

Fuck LPing good old games. Shit new games is where it's at!

:yeah:

Looking forward for streamlined MA experience in MA3 (QTAs, gay sex... what is still missing to make this series derp-lete)?

:troll:

Esquilax

Arcane
:yeah:

Fantastic LP, bro. Can't wait to see the next installment in EXTREME's adventures. :salute:

Btw, you had a hilarious LP where you played ME1 as a Paragon chick with EXTREME realizing the futility of his choices in the background. That was great, will you resurrect that one, or is it going to stay dead? You can never have enough of EXTREME Shepard.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
There's still the matter of Dragon Effect 2 LP....uhh..I think I'll take a short break from LP for a while. Heheh. I'm playing Legend of Kyrandia on DosBox at the moment.

Esquilax

Arcane
Too bad, your Shepard persona is immensely entertaining. While I like all your LP's, you can only do so much with DA2 because the main character of Hawke doesn't have a fraction of the charm as a Renegade Shepard. You just don't have as much to work with.

There's also the fact that DA2 just really sucks while ME2 is very entertaining schlock.

kazgar

Arcane
:bravo:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Top work in getting that all done, i await 2012 and extreme shepherd.

take a break, you've earn't it.

random_encounter

Educated
orson_welles_clap.gif

Gratz on surviving this mess of a story, and daring to take on the DLC, with EXTREME results. Awesome work, thoroughly enjoyed this trip!

See you ducking and rolling in ME3.

:salute:

Twinkle

Liturgist
AWESOME1111111111111111111111111111111111111111 :salute:

What's next, bro? 11/11/11? :smug:

Or something about sex-crazed dude with waggling ponytail and a huge sword?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom