Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect 2 is out?

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
fizzelopeguss said:
211qvyuvdcl.gif
I've been watching it loop for over a hundred times now. Fuck.

circ

Arcane
Volourn said:
"99% of the time in ME1 you faced geth troopers."

Fuckin' lie.
First planet/intro level - Geth troopers.

Iceworld/lab - Geth troopers/few asari commandos/insects

Digsite planet - Geth troopers/1 krogan boss

Plantboss planet - Geth troopers/plants/few asari commandos

Beach planet - Geth troopers/krogan

Prothean planet - Geth troopers

Return to Citadel - Geth troopers/1 turian boss

That sure is a lot of Geth Volourn.

EDIT: Almost forgot!

2qxtkib.png

Multi-headed Cow

You forgot the 30 hours of sidequests on prefab warehouses on uncharted worlds against nameless "Pirate"s of various races.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
NEWSFLASH: 'lots of geth' doesn't equal 99%.

Dumbnutz,.

Multi-headed Cow

I think that's when you're doing Samara's loyalty quest, not just in the club normally. So female Shepard might dance more extreme then.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
HanoverF said:
Zed said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-FjEF1p_G4

STFU THERE ARE NO BUGS IN ME2.
STUPID HATERS

/Volourn

WOoooOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHH WEAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

relootz

Scholar
So i have installed the game and played a bit.

I still hate the 3th person shooting style. The character fills a stupid part of your screen. It also suck how the character seeks cover behind objects. Are consoleplayer too dumb to move behind an object and strafe a bit away from the object to shoot and walk back to the object to take cover?

I have absolutely no clue why this should be defined as an RPG. It clearly is just a fucking consoletard shootergame.

relootz said:
I still hate the 3th person shooting style. The character fills a stupid part of your screen. It also suck how the character seeks cover behind objects. Are consoleplayer too dumb to move behind an object and strafe a bit away from the object to shoot and walk back to the object to take cover?

By far the absolute worst part of cover is that Shepard's head ALWAYS FUCKING STICKS OUT ABOVE IT. Of course since you are in cover mode you are invincible, because we have to make look cool for the consoletards yet not let them die. Its ridiculous to see Shepard take 30 RPG shots to the back of the head and take absolutely no damage.

Also, you can't jump over obstacles without first hiding behind them. This looks really funny/retarded when shepard has to do hurdles and insists on diving for cover every time even when no enemies are around. Its an even worse mechanic when you are fucking timed (in my case having to shut down a gate before more enemy reinforcements come).

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
Overweight Manatee said:
Also, you can't jump over obstacles without first hiding behind them.
whoever invented that sticky cover no jumping gears of war shit should be fucking shot in the kneecaps.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Whoever coded ME2 should be round up under a wall and shot.

DreadMessiah

Liturgist
If under the wall how does anyone shoot them? Lined up against the wall I can understand.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom