Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Male Portraits anyone?

udm

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!

Iznaliu

Arbiter
Seriously, are you alright man? You sound very bitter about something.

I think it goes all the way back to his experiences at Sir-Tech (regardless of how much truth there is in his accounts, there was obviously something wrong there)

Dakka

Savant
I've just never read it personally until now..

Son, you started your career in the wrong thread. Here, I'll point you in the right direction: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/grimoire-release-thread-massive-incline.117563/

When you've racked up enough potato, you may continue your career with the two legendary threads in Retardo Land.
Thank you, sir. What a fascinating individual.

I think it goes all the way back to his experiences at Sir-Tech (regardless of how much truth there is in his accounts, there was obviously something wrong there)
Could you elaborate, please?

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Wow, look at mister tough guy threatening a lolsuit. I haven't played your game, but I'll be sure to steer clear of it now.

This is around the 3000th time he has done this, so you should've known.
Oh, I've heard about this odd behavior of his from the Steam reviews. I've just never read it personally until now. I really do wonder what causes his irrational outbursts though. I know this goes without saying, but it just isn't normal to get angry and lash out about such minor and petty things.

Proof of endocrinal disruptors in tap water.
You are a low rent knockoff of Pauly Shore. I can find greater similarities with public domain portrayals of Christ on Jehovah's Witness pamphlets. Were they copying from "Dragonlance" covers too? The woman is way too different other than being a woman and having hair.

You will understand some day when your testicles descend and begin producing testosterone. Your estrogen-soaked lymphatic system does not comprehend males like the rest of your hobbit shmale generation.

Dakka

Savant
Right then. My apologies for interrupting your circlejerk. I won't waste any more time.

makchanka

Arbiter
Why not just use the original versions from the games he took them from?

Which games are those? Name some.

I was talking about this edit job, guess its from book covers, or Heroes of the Lance. Whatever. I'm not doing detective work for a drama that has already fizzled out.

4oevq4h.jpg

lmao everyone knows all white people look the same, and all fantasy art is just copy-paste white people in leather.

this isn't drama. this is just dumb.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom