Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Make me a mod again

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
From the PM's I got from admins, I was removed as a mod because I left the Codex for most of a year and they were worried I could come back one day and do a nicolai for lulz. But I'm here now and GD needs a lot more retardo-ing than the lazy mods currently do. Nobody could argue that I did a bad job.

Piety

Shitpostin'
Codex 2012 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Torment: Tides of Numenera
Didn't you link to a virus or something once?

Please note that I'm not saying I think that should disqualify you.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Posting a virus definitely made you unworthy scum, even more than jaesun's rampage.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I would make a better mod than KC.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
]quote]Didn't you link to a virus or something once? [/quote]
Haha I remember that. No, it wasn't a virus. I was linking to a translation website because the translation of either a ukrainian or russian word turned into something ironic and funny in English, but the URL had an .exe in it. DU banned me offhand. Of course when I came to the codex and found I was banned I was baffled because I had no idea why I had been banned.

That was a long time after they took me off the mod list.

i don't think your threads are helping
That's because you're stupid

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Well, we do need someone to remove all the excess stickies....

Scratch the "excess" part, remove all the stickies. Since JarlFrank and Trash don't tend to un-sticky uninteresting threads, perhaps someone other than them will. :?

Wild Slop

Arcane
One retardo land is practically one too many

He was an ok mod as far as I remember. I think GD could use a month or 2 of some temporary dictatorial cleansing. Not that I think KC would be that hard nosed.
jaesun's rampage.
You mean moving threads to more appropriate subsections (with maybe a few mistakes) ?

I was going say that to add to the fact that Demjam has been absent for so long it would be helpful - but whaddya know the guy just came back.

JaySn

Educated
If you can ride Andy, KC, you can become a mod.

Wasn't the virus-freakout only four or five months ago? My perception of time surely isn't suffering.

Orgasm

Barely Literate
omg omg omg
kc's mom was on irc
he is dead
dead i say!!!

y1ftF.jpg

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
I now regret that I didn't write "in before someone takes a shit and posts it". Don't suppose you have any pictures?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom