Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Management / Sim M.U.L.E. - Multiple Use Labor Elements

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Damn shame this game doesn’t have its own thread. A good simple game throughout the decades I have played and really wish it’d make a comeback. Anyway, I’ll quote myself in another thread first:

GOG M.U.L.E.? Why didn’t that package be of every version instead of just ….. DOS?

Note: https://store.steampowered.com/app/438210/MULE_Returns/
Coming soon? How long has that been up?
M.U.L.E.
PLANET M.U.L.E.
M.U.L.E. Returns
M.U.L.E. ONLINE

http://mulereturns.com/
M.U.L.E. BOARDGAME

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Some more M.U.L.E.
IMG_4941.gif

Mobygames

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I used google picture translate to make an English version of Traders - The Intergalactic Trading Game Manual.

Eh? Lordy it reads bad and I need to try to edit it and make sense. I was hoping there was an English manual
Around. Now, Subtrade has many languages in its manual. Traders almost reads like a hate letter to Australia in a way.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I’m considering editing the Subtrade manual as well. I hate double page layout scans in PDFs.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Well, fuck oldgames.com. Space HoRse is about a 280meg download but that fucking site barely gives you 10 kb/s. I tried so many times from different areas, computers, and connections. I ain’t paying for something that will likely fail. Fuck em. I did find an eBay sale and bought it. Most of the data checked out but you can never tell until you get it and install it. I’m annoyed the company who created it does not have its download anymore or hardly any information. Oh well. I bought Space Siege and Dungeon Siege 3 physical copies so what could possibly go wrong.

Pffftttt….

Bruno

Novice
Listening to the good old soundtrack of M.U.L.E. brings back fond memories. Heated competition with friends, trying to grab the last food plot and the dammed pirates stealing all your crystite. Good times!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom