Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

lulz Let's register an account at the Escapist forums! lulz

Do you have an account at the Escapist Magazine super best happy maximum awesome forums?

• Yes I do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I do not.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I know a guy called kingcomrade. I think he does.

• I know a guy called kingcomrade. I don't think he does.

• I don't know anyone called kingcomrade, yet seeing the option makes me believe there's a guy with th

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
DarkUnderlord said:
We totally need badges for the Codex.

[Sent a goatse link to complete newbie]
[Trolled the ESF]
[Completed Fallout, Arcanum and Torment]
[Is a furry]
[Has completely crazy fetishes]
[Is a rapist]
[Has recieved a dumbfuck tag]

On second thought, it wouldn't really fit the Codex because Codex doesn't scale to your level.

St. Toxic

Arcane
Hi guys, my name is Andrea Manning and I'm new here at the Codex! As you might guess from my name I'm a woman. That's right. I'm a woman who plays rpg's. *giggle*

I grew up with my mum. She really wanted a boy but she wasn't gonna let my flowing golden locks or my womanly features be a problem. So she was damned to bring me up as a girl who enjoyed the same things boys enjoyed. Watching movies about people getting killed, beating people up, playing baseball and other stuff! I had a great time. My mum was so nice. But it also created problems for me at school. One time when I had seen this great movie I couldn't wait to talk about it with my friends at school. I was really disappointed to learn that none of my girl friends wanted to talk about it. They said it was a movie for boys and that I was weird. So I walked up to the boys and asked them if I could talk to them about it. They said it was a boys movie and that I was weird and that I could give them the flu if I didn't stop bothering them. I was SO confused!

I was almost expelled when I tried out for the baseball team and hit Mister Palumbo in the back of his head with a baseball bat! He was always being so condescending and stuff so I wanted to teach him a lesson! My mum bailed me out by saying mister Palumbo was a suspect in a case about rapists from Canada. My mum was a cop, you see! He was so cool. And mister Palumbo was so angry! Hahaha!!

I had a great time growing up, but it all came to an end when mum finally took me hunting for the first time. I was fifteen and I was supposed to shoot an actual bear for the first time! The good news was that it was just a bear painted on a cardboard box. The bad news was that the recoil hit me like a bad banana split and threw me fifty feet backwards!! But I hit the target!

Unfortunately my mum was standing in the way so I kind of killed her. I was so sad. They sent me to foster homes but I never liked those so I escaped and lived on the streets for a while. When I was eighteen years old I stumbled upon a briefcase filled with over nine thousand million dollars in VISA cards. I used the money to buy myself a new family: Albert my butler from Hampshire and Alfreda my maid from South America somewhere. She talks funny.

And now I'm here on the Codex Forums extravaganza with you! I'm looking forward to make friends with all of you. Except all of you that are in the KCC. You frighten me. :(

Final score: 8,4
I think I've had a great life so far! Looking forward to your replies!!

DraQ

Arcane
WhiskeyWolf said:
Black said:
Still waiting for the "TES forums" LP thread.
This.

I played the TESF once, but lost all the HPs there and they have this permadeath mechanics there.

JarlFrank said:
DarkUnderlord said:
We totally need badges for the Codex.

[Sent a goatse link to complete newbie]
[Trolled the ESF]
[Completed Fallout, Arcanum and Torment]
[Is a furry]
[Has completely crazy fetishes]
[Is a rapist]
[Has recieved a dumbfuck tag]

On second thought, it wouldn't really fit the Codex because Codex doesn't scale to your level.
Want!1 Their nextgen liek achievments nad stuf!!1

Anyway, my Codex achievements:

[Trolled the ESF]
[Banned from ESF]
[Survived more than <can't be arsed to look it up> at TESF]
[Is a furry]
[Completed Fallout]
[Completed Torment]

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm going to play the ESF with a hardcore roleplaying character this weekend. It's going to be a human female, sexual orientation is lesbian. To seem more like a real person, my first thread will be something about a little problem I have with Morrowind mods. As soon as I get some drama rolling, I'll post the link here. Not as soon as a drama-thread is opened. That could lead to another sabotage by some crazy hobo.

MetalCraze

Arcane
I'm thinking of creating a hardcore character at Bioware forum servers and playing on NM difficulty - it's the one where you get permadeath for not being total pussy.

BethesdaLove

Arbiter
So long, losers!

badge.png

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
St. Toxic said:
Hi guys, my name is Kaiserin and I'm new here at the Codex! As you might guess from my name I'm a woman. That's right. I'm a woman who plays rpg's. *giggle*

I grew up with my mum. She really wanted a boy but she wasn't gonna let my flowing golden locks or my womanly features be a problem. So she was damned to bring me up as a girl who enjoyed the same things boys enjoyed. Watching movies about people getting killed, beating people up, playing baseball and other stuff! I had a great time. My mum was so nice. But it also created problems for me at school. One time when I had seen this great movie I couldn't wait to talk about it with my friends at school. I was really disappointed to learn that none of my girl friends wanted to talk about it. They said it was a movie for boys and that I was weird. So I walked up to the boys and asked them if I could talk to them about it. They said it was a boys movie and that I was weird and that I could give them the flu if I didn't stop bothering them. I was SO confused!

I was almost expelled when I tried out for the baseball team and hit Mister Palumbo in the back of his head with a baseball bat! He was always being so condescending and stuff so I wanted to teach him a lesson! My mum bailed me out by saying mister Palumbo was a suspect in a case about rapists from Canada. My mum was a cop, you see! He was so cool. And mister Palumbo was so angry! Hahaha!!

I had a great time growing up, but it all came to an end when mum finally took me hunting for the first time. I was fifteen and I was supposed to shoot an actual bear for the first time! The good news was that it was just a bear painted on a cardboard box. The bad news was that the recoil hit me like a bad banana split and threw me fifty feet backwards!! But I hit the target!

Unfortunately my mum was standing in the way so I kind of killed her. I was so sad. They sent me to foster homes but I never liked those so I escaped and lived on the streets for a while. When I was eighteen years old I stumbled upon a briefcase filled with over nine thousand million dollars in VISA cards. I used the money to buy myself a new family: Albert my butler from Hampshire and Alfreda my maid from South America somewhere. She talks funny.

And now I'm here on the Codex Forums extravaganza with you! I'm looking forward to make friends with all of you. Except all of you that are in the KCC. You frighten me. :(

Final score: 8,4
I think I've had a great life so far! Looking forward to your replies!!

S_Verner

Scholar
treave said:
Was expecting that the thread had somehow been hidden with mod-wizardry from prying public eyes but looks like it fizzled out before that.

This could've been epic.

People in 01 suggested a secret clubhouse.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom