Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] Spiral

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Oh, yeah. Sure. Slipped my mind. Part of it would have come up with some of the questions anyway, but if you want to focus on it that's fine.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Oh! Now that is what she should have heard about, being a self-proclaimed expert on the supernatural.

Flopping to II and VIII.

Menwhile, I guess we can explain now why there is a discrepancy between the number of floors. We are in the Kaimei hospital, but because of the time-space overlapping the floor plans copy those of the Ikei Hospital. Meaning that there is a whole floor that does not belong here, the 7th one, with the surgical ward and the general affairs office.

There is a genuine mindfuckery going on with that floor - the time of Uehara's death does not match, and it was there where we woke up after 9 hours of being AWOL with no memory of what happened. I bet at least a part of the answer lies there somewhere.

Or in the basement. It might be one place in the whole hospital that survived the rebuilding.

Last edited:

Akkudakku

Arbiter
2 and 7

So she is not a real psychic, just an act. Looks like our family lured her here.

Nevill

Arcane
So, which waifu will we be supporting this time in the inevitable Uehara vs. Amanozaki clash?

TOME

Cuckmaster General
Involuntarily, you pat her head to break her train of thoughts. “Ah, Shinoseki-san, what are you doing?” blushes Mitsuki.
Now I'm emotionally invested.:love:

I would like to hear more about the spiritual, so III&VIII.

oscar

Arcane
II and IV

I wish we had time for VI. We need to romance Black Cat

Last edited:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Well, your choices do tally up points on a hidden relationship counter, which in turn has an effect on the routes that you enter...

Nevill

Arcane
Inb4 it turns out that the spiritual master is just a facade she adopted because of some disasters in her private life, to make her feel important, powerful and required.

I mean, to be proud of being invited to a couple of radio shows, you have to have nothing else to be proud of.

Baltika9

Arcane
She just wants a hug. treave, is giving her a hug an option here, or do we have to do some emotional maturing beforehand?

Last edited:

Nevill

Arcane
Surely you mean a pat on the head. That's our trademark.

But I think we need to accumulate more points to unlock that move.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom