Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] Spiral

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I am a bit concerned about the announcement.
“The curfew is now in effect. All patients are to return to their rooms. Patients must not linger in the corridors. Wardens will now be patrolling the corridors. Patients must not linger in the corridors. All patients are to return to their rooms. The curfew is now in effect.”
Sounds like these wardens are trouble and we might want to have a 'safe space' to fall back to if things get hairy.

But then again, sitting in this room accomplishes nothing, so there is little reason for us to return here. There might be other rooms, where the rest of our crew is staying. Maybe warding off this particular one is unnecessary.

Baltika9

Arcane
Whoever doesn't make it is unworthy of salvation, so I'm not sure what your problem is.

Nevill

Arcane
Well, my problem is that we jumped from the roof and sticked our dick in crazy finger in a revolver.

It does not bode well for our chances... :(

Baltika9

Arcane
You're absolutely right, Nevill. We are way behind on our daily dosage of XTREME. Time to step up our game, just like Liam Nii-san taught us.

Nevill

Arcane
You know what makes us XTREME.

- We first revealed our - by then just rabbit-sized - teeth when Mori-senpai first graced us with his attention.
- We murdered Taketatsu because Mori-senpai trusted us with a revolver and said to go forth and pop moles for Great Justice during the first night.
- When Mori-senpai left us during the second night, we became so depressed that we have thrown ourselves off the building.
- We were the epitome of XTREME during the third night, no doubt in hopes that senpai finally notices.
- We have stuffed a thermometer in a zombie's ear and gave up an arm - twice, in fact - to prove our worth to Him.

Everything we achieved we owe to Him, and our failures stem from lack of Mori-senpai's guidance.

Mori-senpai is love, Mori-senpai is life! We need to find Him ASAP to further encourage us and to lead us to GLORY.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
We are way behind on our daily dosage of XTREME. Time to step up our game, just like Liam Nii-san taught us.

Unfortunately Liam Nii-san's moves won't cut it here, not against ghosts. You cannot kill that which has no life.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
It's not very XTREME to weaken something with a magic book then punch what is effectively a helpless corpse.

Well, in someways I suppose it's XTREMEDGY, I guess. :M:M:M

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
If only there were other grimoire wielders who would try to get in flashy spell duels with you, only for you to Liam Nii-san them because while you can't Nii-san ghosts, flesh and blood sorcerors can be very Nii-san-able. :australia:

Ah well, we can't have everything.

Baltika9

Arcane
Okay, I have a plan: we let the office lady have the book so that we can Nii-san her. Then there's that CEO dude, Cooper himself and hopefully some zombies.

Nevill

Arcane
Okay, I have a plan: we let the office lady have the book so that we can Nii-san her.
Ei is not some cheap pulp magazine to pass her over to hungry, perverted and ugly office hags. :rpgcodex:

We have a bond with her, you know!

Last edited:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
You mean, something like:

A. "You wanted the book? Here you go. Catch!" You toss Ei at Kayano, and while she is distracted by the flying book, you run up and punch her in the face.

Baltika9

Arcane
There is no XTREME in punching an office lady in the face. First, we let her become a powerful witch. Then we punch her in the face.

Nevill

Arcane
Punching the face is so uncool. This is a nurse's lounge, right? Any stethoscopes around?

We'll turn this into a Manhunt yet!

Anyway, I see Ei has an ability called 'Chains of Celaeno'. Is that the one that allows her to hide/manifest at will?

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
There is no XTREME in punching an office lady in the face. First, we let her become a powerful witch. Then we punch her in the face.
Dude it's an office lady, you have any idea how much she can torment you with a tax audit?

Baltika9

Arcane
And have no taxable salaries or properties inside of Japan. Sometimes it pays to be a criminal.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
And have no taxable salaries or properties inside of Japan. Sometimes it pays to be a criminal.
Yes, it pays. TAXES.

I'm just saying, eldritch abominations and ghosts etc. can at least get your blood pumping out of fear, fury, whatever. An accountant? They'll show a trial balance, an income/loss statement and then smash your skull in with a ledger as you struggle to stay awake.

Baltika9

Arcane
Yes, but Shinoseki is immune to mathemagiks, particularly the crowd control skill tree.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom