Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] Pilgrimage

GreyViper

Prophet

Zwist

Learned

For so it was said, bring the light unto the unbeliever so that he may marvel at its perfection,
for it matters not who or what the flame touches, as long as it burns.
So do not withhold its glory from even the most unworthy of heathens as they may kindle the fire.

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
2 - The Castor Morveer option. Also the Conan-esque sorcerer option, since magic and poison often go hand in hand in Sword and Sorcery settings.

Baltika9

Arcane

For so it was said, bring the light unto the unbeliever so that he may marvel at its perfection,
for it matters not who or what the flame touches, as long as it burns.
So do not withhold its glory from even the most unworthy of heathens as they may kindle the fire.
This swayed me. Deus gets what Deus Vults. Flopping to 5.

Bohr

Arcane
2 - I like the idea of developing our skill with a blowpipe. Let's put a bone through our nose at some point too.

Kayerts

Arcane
2 - we haven't killed anyone before; we probably want to start with better than a 2:1 guilty:as-far-as-we-know-innocent ratio. Wanton firebombing of unarmed prisoners is something you have to work your way up to, guys. Otherwise, there's no arc.

Absalom

2 - we haven't killed anyone before; we probably want to start with better than a 2:1 guilty:as-far-as-we-know-innocent ratio. Wanton firebombing of unarmed prisoners is something you have to work your way up to, guys. Otherwise, there's no arc.

Not if you angle your throw correctly. :smug:. 5

m4davis

Scholar
absalom I dont know if your doing this knowing this but I think the choice made it quite clear we are aiming for all of them in 5

m4davis

Scholar
like I said didn't know for certain and its hard to communicate anything like sarcasm or kidding over text also I do not see the pun but oh well

Esquilax

Arcane
5 I doubt poison works on these abominations.

Humanoid, but much too thin, the ribcages almost bursting out from beneath the pale flesh, the arms no more than sticks holding clubs of rotting wood. They are hunched, their arms hanging freely and almost touching the soil, their abdomens bloated. You inch closer carefully. The scent is nigh unbearable. Sulphur and ammonia, rotting meat and mold, stale sweat and the smell of vomit waft through the air. These creatures were once human, no doubt, but far beyond the point of starvation. Their skin is covered in blisters and scabs; their teeth blackened and chipped and their eyes wild and rheumy. They wear no more than loincloths and seem barely able to hold the clubs they carry

Yeah, these two guys seem to have become twisted by recent events, and the fact that they live in a disease-infested swamp indicates that they are probably accustomed to the environment and possibly resistant to poisons. On the other hand, they look as weak as shit. I don't want to torch them, because if we do fall, I'd prefer it to be gradual and I'd rather not go full fanatic right now with the fortress so close, but I agree that a change in approach might be necessary.

So, based on that, I'm flopping my original post and voting 3.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Don't worry guys, our brave herbalist can blow with the best of them.

:troll:

kazgar

Arcane

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Gods no. This update was already censored from the original R to a more kid friendly version by root. You wouldn't want to see troglodyte diplomacy. Firebombing, on the other hand, would've been epic.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom