Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

Esquilax

Arcane
Zhang Jue lets out a barking, gruff laugh. “Do not be a fool, Xu Jing. Even if the world rejects you, I will not.” Stretching out his hand, he says, “The earth is vast and there are always things to see… and things to fight. Come, dear disciple. Our journey is not yet over.”

Gentlemen, it's moments like this why we go full retard. When one door closes, a window opens. We have all thought of Yunzi, Qilin and Cao'er as a poor substitute for the love that we really wanted.

I hope this is real. Please be real.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

lol, now even treave is writing fake updates. seriously, that wasn't the A end was it? Good thing C won... :M

Esquilax

Arcane
It doesn't matter what treave writes after this, in my mind, this is canon. The feelings we expressed for Yunzi were actually our true emotions that we felt for Zhang Jue. We must embrace this.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
It doesn't matter what treave writes after this, in my mind, this is canon. The feelings we expressed for Yunzi were actually our true emotions that we felt for Zhang Jue. We must embrace this.
Then do so and this is ended for you, one less person to fight in the discuss :D

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Yunzi is a massive bitch - confirmed. How can we trust any of our friends knowing they'd laugh at our beyond full-retard emotional engagement speech?

Baltika9

Arcane
They don't really love us, just the bad biker boy facade we've put up. Even Cao'er betrayed us!
Pfah, women...

Esquilax

Arcane
By revealing our true emotions at Shaolin Temple, we realized who cared about us and who didn't. In the end, Master Zhang was the only one that truly loved Jing. Good riddance to the rest of them!

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I guess C is the real final victor then, and the LP continues. You will regret this. It is nowhere near as romantic as this scene. Not even close.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Wait... since the outcomes should be - theoretically - different... was B an even better end?

Maybe it was -SHUN END-?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom