Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Tianshan is about a month away. It's actually not that much further if you leave from the Central Plains because you're cutting through some harsh terrain by going directly north. Also, you're going to check out the border by talking to the Tang soldiers there. You have no plans to talk to the tribes. They're not relevant for now, you'll be spending most of your time there in the mountains. I thought the lack of description about any nomad stuff was clue enough, but apparently not.

I'm clarifying this before you guys accuse me of trolling when you don't get what you want yet again. :troll:

Kipeci

Arcane
Figures. Well, it's still good to demonstrate some interest in the Tujue so that Jing doesn't just forget about them entirely. Do we get to climb up Khan Tengri?

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Oh yeah, to add: a lot of Emei's special techniques are hard for you to learn because they are feminine in nature and you are manly.

Tribute

Arbiter
On that subject: our Yin and Yang chi are exactly equal? How did we end up so masculine?

Kipeci

Arcane
I'm guessing that's a no, then?

But has Cao'er learned any of the testicle-crushing techniques ideal for use on zhang and his lackeys?

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
It doesn't really affect personality much. Ghosts are all yin, but you can have male ghosts too.

Yeah she can rip off their balls but the only one she wants to touch is yours. For better or for worse.

Tribute

Arbiter
Clearly she needs to develop a new castration technique that doesn't require her to actually touch them.

New Emei finger technique?

Esquilax

Arcane
How did we end up so masculine?

From training with Master Zhang, of course! But seriously, I suspect that our base of brutal, vicious techniques and Jing's balls-to-the-wall style makes learning those techniques a bit harder - though not impossible.

Oh yeah, to add: a lot of Emei's special techniques are hard for you to learn because they are feminine in nature and you are manly.

When you say "feminine in nature" it means more along the lines of tapping into a certain feminine energy rather than being a woman, right?

Btw, here's a tally, everybody.

Nevill A>B1>B3
ERYFKRAD A>B1>B3
Baltika9 B1
The Brazilian Slaughter B2
Zero Credibility B2
Akkudakku B1>B4>A
profreshinal B4>B2
asxetos A
Elfberserker B3>B1>A>B5
Smashing Axe B2>A>B5
TOME B5
Kipeci A>B1
Kashmir Slippers B3
RealDDC B4>B1
Azira B1
XenomorphII B3
Fangshi B1
Esquilax A>B1
Absinthe B1
Lambchop19 B1
Grimgravy A>B1>B3
ScubaV B1
archaen B1>B4
Tribute A>B1>B2>B4
Kz3r0 A
Tigranes A>B1
Rex Feral A>B3>B2>B1

B1 has the lead, but I flopped to A as my primary. I just think that whatever is going on here is so dangerous that we simply have to get involved, even if it's insanely deadly.

Last edited:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Executing the movements will just feel weird to you, making it harder for you to grasp.

Tigranes

Arcane
A > B1. We might be boned, but yeah, if they're trying to rehabilitate Ahura we hsould really put a stop to that.

Tribute

Arbiter
I don't think we're absolutely boned no matter what, or treave wouldn't have put so much emphasis on how A is an opportunity we wouldn't have had otherwise.

Esquilax

Arcane
A > B1. We might be boned, but yeah, if they're trying to rehabilitate Ahura we hsould really put a stop to that.

I think my crazy ramblings and retarded theories should have a disclaimer.

Disclaimer: If I am wrong about this, blame Azira.

Fangshi

Arcane
Esquilax said:
I think my crazy ramblings and retarded theories should have a disclaimer.

Disclaimer: If I am wrong about this, blame Azira.

Oh no. You are taking the blame for this. ;)

flopping to A>B1

Rex Feral

Prophet
Hey, what if Yunzi never left on a vacation? What if the Amesha Spenta are lying to us while preparing her for a virgin sacrifice for the ressurection (or healing, fuck if I know) of Ahura.

What if that was the role of the Holy Maiden all along?

You guys are entirely too gullible.

Last edited:

Absinthe

Arcane
Please do. We don't need to get mired in this bullshit anymore. We've abandoned fucking everyone who had a reason to care about the fire temple. I have no idea why you guys are into burning bridges then trying to run back over them, but this stupidity needs to end.

A is the most suicidal option there is with the least guarantee of any good payoff and somehow people are gunning for it because their hormones are acting up.

B1 on the other hand opens up interesting content.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

I'm flopping to A and blaming Esquilax, if we die.

No conditional vote - that's just the kind of daring fellow I am. :M

Last edited by a moderator:

Tribute

Arbiter
People are gunning for A because of sunk costs and trying to salvage something of having made the trip here after rejecting Shun's invitation.

Absinthe

Arcane
Sunk cost is a fucking fallacy.

Stealth is fucking fail against these guys.

The Spenta want to fucking kill us if we intrude right now.

Making the decision to sneak in after they told us to gtfo is all sorts of bad.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Nevill - A > B1 > B3
ERYFKRAD - A > B1 > B3
Baltika9 - A > B1
The Brazilian Slaughter - B2 > B4
Zero Credibility - B2
Rex Feral - A > B3 > B2 > B1
asxetos - A
Elfberserker - B3 > B1 > A > B5
Anabanana - B2
profreshinal - B4 > B2 > B1 > B3 > B5
Smashing Axe - B2 > A > B5
Kipeci - A > B1
TOME - B5
Kashmir Slippers - B1
RealDDc - B4 > B1
Azira - B1
XenomorphII - B3
Fangshi - A > B1
Esquilax - A > B1
Absinthe - B1 > B3 > B4 > B2 > B5
Lambchop19 - B1
Akkudakku - B1 > B3 > A
Grimgravy - A > B1 > B3
ScubaV - B1
archaen - B1 > B4
Tribute - A > B1 > B2 > B4
Kz3r0 - A
Tigranes - A > B1
kazgar - B2 > B1

Current tally:

A - 13
B1 - 6
B2 - 6
B3 - 2
B4 - 2
B5 - 1

Post-flop:

A - 14
B1 - 11
B2 - 3
B3 - 1
B4 - 0
B5 - 1

Last edited:

a cut of domestic sheep prime

I'm basing it off what E said - ie, some weird shit is going on here and it's best we find out about it now. That and treave said B1 probably wouldn't have us getting to meet the tribes and learn the their neigong skillz.
Tianshan is about a month away. It's actually not that much further if you leave from the Central Plains because you're cutting through some harsh terrain by going directly north. Also, you're going to check out the border by talking to the Tang soldiers there. You have no plans to talk to the tribes. They're not relevant for now, you'll be spending most of your time there in the mountains. I thought the lack of description about any nomad stuff was clue enough, but apparently not.

Last edited by a moderator:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
The tribes have no neigong skills worth your time. Look at Huluzi, strongest of the Ashina. If you want to pursue martial arts and actually do something about the main storyline in a fucking martial arts LP spending your days with them is a huge waste of time.

Tribute

Arbiter
I do kind of legitimately want to learn more Tujue kung fu at some point given that's where we started from, but B1 is not the way to get that now, no.

EDIT: Alright given that most recent post by treave apparently they don't have anything worth learning. So much for that, then.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom