Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Development Info Lords of Xulima: New Screenshots + Greenlight Entry

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Me cago en su gramática, what matters is that the game is fun.

catfood

AGAIN
Looks very interesting to be honest. Not a big fan of blob combat, but that shot of the character screen with all those juicy looking stats make me want to give it a chance.

Also I have no complaints about the graphics save for the walking animation of the player character. It would be worth spending some extra time adding more animations to it considering that is what the player is going to be staring at most of the time. Otherwise the environment and the monsters look great. It reminds me of a slightly more cartoony TOEE.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Man... is there anywhere I can help projects like these with their writing? I'd totally do it for free. They include it in their games, but don't take the time to do it right. What was originally there just for flavor becomes a distraction. I guarantee a number of reviewers see shit like that and think, "If they can't even get basic grammar right, what else are they fucking up?"

Visbhume

Prophet
Looks interesting. I didn't know they made RPGs here in paella-land.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
The isometric part looks very good and I can actually imagine enjoying a game where you switch from isometric exploration to 1st person combat.

The monsters in those screenshots look really ugly though. Even in the video there are better looking ones.

I really enjoy your retarded monsters

You really should have overlapped the portraits in the initiative bar instead of stretching them though

Psquit

Arcane
Maybe if they ask the king of spain with puppy eyes he will spare some of his pocket change, since the fucker spend his money nailing whores and killing elephants.

Visbhume

Prophet
Maybe if they ask the king of spain with puppy eyes he will spare some of his pocket change, since the fucker spend his money nailing whores and killing elephants.

He kills fearsome beasts by day and nails whores by night... maybe he is a witcher?

aris

Arcane
"Alright guys, we need twelve screenshots to help promote our game. Make sure to include one that shows off our English text!"

ywqaGxP.jpg

That's some seriously incoherent dialogue though...
-Of what do you speak?
-Traitor to brothers...
-Never!
:hmmm:

Kem0sabe

Arcane
The compressed portraits on the action queue look weird, they should change that. Otherwise, looks nice.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom