Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Information Lords of Xulima Indiegogo Campaign Begins

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
if you have a Paypal account you can use it to pledge
Ah, cool. I will do just that.

You only need a credit or debit card.
Paypal manages the transactions but you don't need to have a Paypal account or register in IndieGoGo.
Funnily enough, I was never able to use my credit/debit card (tried both) successfully with PayPal. My bank keeps rejecting these transactions, due to some iffy handling of CVC security codes by PayPal.

Numantian Games

Numantian Games
Patron
Developer
You always have the two options: Manually and Automatic.

For the Automatic mode, you cannot cheat the game by saving and loading because the rolls (behind the scenes) are kept even though you reload the game. It happens the same when trying to open locks automatically.

Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
Almost unbelievable that a game looking so high in quality struggles to reach a mere 10K. I am totally not into isometric games, but what about the others? - all these fans of Project-Eternity, Tides of Numenera, Obsidian followers... - have no place in the heart for something similar? I don't get it.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Nah, I'll pass. There's only so many 'Lords of' games I can handles along with games whose world starts with the letter 'X'.

That name alone doesn't help in giving an impression that it's anything other than lazy, generic crap trying to ride on the coattails of the crowdfunded RPG craze.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I wasn't wrong about Cleve's Indiegogo scam when even the most jaded Codexer bought into the lie, so I doubt that I will be wrong here.

If it does come to fruition and doesn't suck then I will of course buy a copy.

Last edited:
Maybe it's not the most fortunate name "Lords of Shoe-Lima", but who cares. I'll play Deathfire as well if it's fun.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
:dance:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom