Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Looking for RPG session transcripts & AARs

nekkerbee

Novice
I'm looking for websites with transcripts, narratives or After-Action Reports from tabletop rpg sessions. I don't get to roleplay much with like-minded nerds these days, so I enjoy occasionally reading the exploits of groups who do. When I can find such exploits, anyway.

I quite enjoyed reading Shamus' D&D campaign narrative at Twenty Sided, but am having trouble locating other narratives like this. The message boards at the Arc Dreams website has a few session tales of the Godlike rpg, but I'm at a loss to find any other good ones. I would *love* to find a site with Call of Cthulhu/Delta Green session write-ups.

So, does anybody know of any sites that fit the bill? There could be oodles of them out there and my paltry research skillz just aren't uncovering them. But, I figured if anyone would know, it would be the folks that populate the Codex boards.

By the way, I have a life and all. I know rooting around for other people's game sessions seems rather sad (and it is, kinda), but I have chunks of downtime at work and I need a greater variety of lame pursuits with which to fill it.

Thanks in advance.

nekkerbee

Novice
I've been to rpg.net before but never rooted around their message boards; those threads will keep me occupied for a good long while. That other site looks pretty interesting too. Thanks to you both!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom