Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Level System in Mass Effect 3

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"NWN was focused on MP and the campaign was a half-assed afterthought. "

Still, fatr better than the majority of RPGs that the Codex trumps as awesome. L0L 'Classic'. L0L

ortucis

Prophet
hoopy said:
NWN was focused on MP and the campaign was a half-assed afterthought. ME has been completely SP until now. They're only adding MP because every game has to have MP now, no matter what.

Nah they are adding MP so that consoletards wouldn't be able to pirate the game.. oh I meant "re-sell" the game. Well, they can re-sell but the idiots buying used copy won't be able to get their hands on online features (DLC, MP, whatever) without paying for a new code to EA.

It's a good thing. Some tard will quote this with a stupid emote now.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Volourn said:
I really hate when people get allc razy mad about BIO adding MP to ME3 by claiming that BIO was 'furiously devoted' to signle player. They've been doing MP basically since they were created. FFS, The BG series - the one that put them on the map - also had MP. NWN, their most successful game until the DA-ME-DA2-ME2 quad, had a huge focus on MP. So, people can STFU!
What bothers me is that the multiplayer content will affect the single player, so if you want to get the best ending you'll have to do the co-op missions...

It's all just an elaborate DRM.

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
Excidium said:
Volourn said:
I really hate when people get allc razy mad about BIO adding MP to ME3 by claiming that BIO was 'furiously devoted' to signle player. They've been doing MP basically since they were created. FFS, The BG series - the one that put them on the map - also had MP. NWN, their most successful game until the DA-ME-DA2-ME2 quad, had a huge focus on MP. So, people can STFU!
What bothers me is that the multiplayer content will affect the single player, so if you want to get the best ending you'll have to do the co-op missions...

It's all just an elaborate DRM.

Pirates Mods will fix it

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"What bothers me is that the multiplayer content will affect the single player, so if you want to get the best ending you'll have to do the co-op missions..."

Trust me, thatb would bother me true, but that statement is false. BIo has stated that you can get the best ending in SP campaign. The MP just gives you another way to do so. You don't need to play MP 9nor do i really intend to myself).

ortucis

Prophet
Multiplayer mode: Interview Shepard

Red and Blue team players take turn interviewing opposing team's Shepard in "Turn-based Interview" (™®© EA R&D Labs) where the chosen Shepard tries punching while the interviewee tries dodging.

Rated-R.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
ortucis said:
Multiplayer mode: Romance Shepard

Red and Blue team players take turn influencing opposing team's Shepard in "Turn-based Immersion" (™®© EA R&D Labs) where the chosen Shepard tries entering while the interviewee tries blocking.

Rated-R.

the races sound unbalanced to me

RPGMaster

Savant
If there still isn't any non-combat skills then they can take their new skill system and cram it up their enormous asses.

Commander Xbox

Learned
your mindset going into this game should be gears of war 3 with extreme interactive cutscenes. anything else and youll be dissapointed

Achilles

Arcane
Uh oh. I hated Gears of War but I liked ME1. Where does that leave me?

thesoup

Arcane
This doesn't bother me since I stopped giving a shit after ME2 and everything else Bioware said and released afterwards.

Volourn said:

Despite the fact that those games were made close to 10 years ago and they haven't touched it since

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom