Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's press the button of awesome - Stolen memos found

Should Bethany accompany Hawke to the Deep Roads?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
10of95u.jpg

What the fuck is up with the dude's sword, are they doing jRPG style or something :?

da2lp2f2.jpg

At this point, at least in the demo on low settings, Hawke makes one of the derpest faces I've seen. He, liek, pushes all his eyebrows forward so that they form one solid mass that acts as an extension of his head roughly two fingers in height and length.

Did you see it too or was it just me?

Also, did you pay for this shit?

Peter

Arcane
Now, I haven't played Origins, so it might've been in that game as well, but, oh God, the blood stains.

THE BLOOD STAINS. :lol:

Continue :thumbsup:

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Twinkle said:
Sup, Kreia.

:lol:

OMG SO MUCH AWESOME! Thanks for the update dude, and also for the re-size of images. May your sanity prevail while you play this terrible game.

:salute:

Erebus

Arcane
da2lp2f7.jpg

Hawke actually saying this would be way better than the drivel the game translates your choice into.

DraQ

Arcane
Twinkle said:
da2lp2g0.jpg

da2lp2g1.jpg

So the dagger penetrates plate armor and disappears without leaving a visible wound? Dark, dark magic.
That's odd indeed - why didn't he explode out of his armour in a shower of blood and bodyparts like everything else?
:smug:

Am dissappoint - nothing awesome has happened. :(

P.S. Does she really stab him *through* the armour, rather than opening?
:retarded:

taplonaplo

Scholar
praetor said:
:salute:

hopefully this doesn't end up like rk47's ass fx2 lp :x
Twinkle finished his DAO LP as i remember, so i don't think you have to worry about that.

Also m i the only one who thinks the new girl is Jaheira reborn without the whole nature bullshit? Or maybe it's just the loser/dead mate that's common. We'll see i guess.

Erebus

Arcane
taplonaplo said:
Also m i the only one who thinks the new girl is Jaheira reborn without the whole nature bullshit? Or maybe it's just the loser/dead mate that's common.

If she's anything like Jaheira, she'll soon forget her mate ever existed and start seducing/pestering the hero.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
nitpick all u want, but it's obvious bioware didn't really pay attention to their model animations.

i just started playing for 10 seconds b4 bursting in laughter at a darkspawn literally exploded after hawke charged it.

DraQ

Arcane
Lumpy said:
Lolwat.
I mean, this might be somewhat acceptable if it were a customizable character (though even then, why not slit his throat?). But this guy is supposed to wear armor, so... wat?
Any armor can be assumed to have openings or at least weak spots where plates join to facilitate mobility or have to be replaced by a more flexible material like mail patches. Those spots are in characteristic places like armpits or (unless a gorget is worn) neck. She could have stabbed him downwards in the base of neck, FFS.

RK47 said:
nitpick all u want, but it's obvious bioware didn't really pay attention to their model animations.
That's just too fucking bad for them as they were supposedly aiming for "cinematic experience".

If I'm playing Morrowind and seeing animations that were obviously done by Bethesda's janitor I'll just wince a bit but it won't really impact my enjoyment given that the animations are there primarily to let me know what's happening and they do their job.

If I'm playing a "cinematic experience" with more cutscenes than actual gameplay, I'm also expecting those cutscenes to be top notch, since they serve no other purpose than to distract me from the fact that I'm actually trying to play a fucking movie.

Inziladun

Magister
Fuck the animations.

The dialouge, the voices, the voiceacting.... omg it's all just so horrible. I thought Bioware developed this, not CD-Project's translation team.

After watching that demo play-through I'm canceling my torrent, fuck this shit.

I was confident that nothing could dethrone Oblivion as King Shit of Retardo Mountain, but it would seem that i was quite wrong. Perhaps Skyrim will take the throne back for Bethesda, but so far DA2 looks delightfully awful.

lightbane

Arcane
Furious Flaming Faggot said:
I was confident that nothing could dethrone Oblivion as King Shit of Retardo Mountain, but it would seem that i was quite wrong. Perhaps Skyrim will take the throne back for Bethesda, but so far DA2 looks delightfully awful.

What about ArcaniA? Dragon Derp 2 or ArcaniA, which one is worse and why? Discuss!

XenomorphII

Prophet
Arcania is worse. It destroyed something that was actually once good. DA2 just declined an already meh game, from a long time meh developer.

That said where's the awesome at? Press those buttons, splode those darkspawn, and update! I want to know if there is something redeeming about this thing.

Krash

Arcane
lightbane said:
Furious Flaming Faggot said:

What about ArcaniA? Dragon Derp 2 or ArcaniA, which one is worse and why? Discuss!

Dragon age 2, for all it's derp, isn't even close to the crappyness of ArcaniA, please. Lets not totally ditch common sense and objectivity just because of Bioware hate.

kris

Arcane
chzr said:
i'd like to know if anyone managed to kill the ogre on nightmare without taking a ranged char and running in circles :M

If I only realised this "awesome" tactic. Instead I took down difficult rating for this battle.

Twinkle said:
So the dagger penetrates plate armor and disappears without leaving a visible wound? Dark, dark magic.

Exactly my thought there. So far the cinematic experience have been on par with the phantom menace.

Andyman Messiah said:
treave said:
Paul McCartney is Awesome Hawke
Thank god I'm not the only one who saw this.

His voice would have been cool for Hawke. Having a voice for your character is just fail IMO, how many will ever like a pre-set voice for what is supposed to be your character? Ok ok, I know it isn't really your character, but still.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom