Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play VtM: Night Empire

Esquilax

Arcane
One thing to keep in mind: what would be the purpose of Vogler's mysterious pal getting a private audience with the Camarilla envoy? Why would that improve Vogler's chances and what sort of pull would this benefactor have with the envoy? See, we don't know these things and until we start negotiating with Vogler the terms of how our little arrangement is going to go down, we won't know how successful a move like that is going to be.

I propose that we give Vogler some tentative support, but that we request a meeting with this friend of his. This arrangement isn't going to work if we're kept in the dark. In the meantime, I think that we should take a look at other candidates, but not commit too heavily to anybody in particular right now. The real reason I want to take a look at the other candidates is so that we can perhaps mingle with a few of the Barons supporting them. We should make an effort to be a little bit more popular with our colleagues for the time being.

And hey, from there, we might even arrange a hit on a troublesome Baron who is supporting a candidate that we don't like. Regardless, I'd still like a bit of a broader picture right now.

B) + try and arrange a meeting with Vogler's friend.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Unfortunately, to actually use Diablerie as a cammie, we'd need some kind of aura disguising ability, IIRC some of the Tremere paths; a merit (Hidden Diablerie (3) (GC) The tell-tale black streaks of diablerie do not manifest in your aura.); some kind of Setite thing i forget; and can still be detected by other means anyway.

Not to mention the possible (rolled) disadvantages... a partially unconsumed soul/personality sharing your skull and possibly your body (or winning), acquiring the flaw Methuselah's Thirst (7pt Flaw)-Only gain sustenance from Kindred blood, eating a Malkavian or Vicissitude -lulz- infected vamp, drop humanity to 1; etc.

Erebus

Arcane
Speaking of that, does the rule that Ventrue can drink blood only from a specific kind of people only apply to human blood ? If not, it would rule out animal blood (always useful in a pinch) and Kindred blood (barring some very strange vampires).

Kz3r0

Arcane
By the way I find hilarious that people still think of Anthony as a Camarilla goody two shoes, let's have a little review:
-First thing he does is to help a child rapist, child killer to escape justice.
-Frames two innocent people for the crime.
-Gets in a frenzy after trusting his life in the loving hands of a Malkavian.(Sabbat material here)
-Sends said Malkavian in a suicide mission with a smile.
-Lets a family burning alive minding his own businesses.
-Sides with a Diablerist for his own convenience.(appalling even by Sabbat standards)

Upon serious reflection I think that we should skip Sabbat and go straight for the Setites.:troll:

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
The thing that get me is that a near thin-blood baron is a aberration of the highest sort in a main city of the Camarilla; which was the reaction of the Elders to the Anarch Revolt (that became the sabath), because they were eating the oldest, and thus has most of the active/admitted low generation vamps.

We're like court jester material right now - i think we might even be snubbed if we try to meet the envoy privately.

I wouldn't mind siring a thin blood (and having him knock up Antonia and some other "volunteers" to get a little crèche of Dhampirs though). The mothers would probably die, but though luck right? It even sounds like a disgusting preg hentai of the sort the codex loves. Too bad that would take decades to pay off.

laclongquan

Arcane
By the way I find hilarious that people still think of Anthony as a Camarilla goody two shoes, let's have a little review:
-First thing he does is to help a child rapist, child killer to escape justice.
-Frames two innocent people for the crime.
-Gets in a frenzy after trusting his life in the loving hands of a Malkavian.(Sabbat material here)
-Sends said Malkavian in a suicide mission with a smile.
-Lets a family burning alive minding his own businesses.
-Sides with a Diablerist for his own convenience.(appalling even by Sabbat standards)

Upon serious reflection I think that we should skip Sabbat and go straight for the Setites.:troll:

I object to the last point. According to a Sabbat spymaster, one Camarila is a Diablerist. That piece of information is highly suspect in any way you look at it. How can you trust that source? Anthony is a cautious Ventrue and cautious Ventrue dont bite the first suspicious bait dangling before our nose, no matter how tempting.

Point 3 is just a risky direction of his stratagem which later on pay off on killing the biggest figure of Londonium Sabbat. Point 4 is understandable after point 3: that mudafuka Malk nearly killed me and certainly drive me to frenzy.

I give you point 1, 2, and 5.

ironyuri

Bros, I just want to clear up the fact that my vote to diablerise Vogler was not serious. (Diablerise the envoy instead.)

Anyway, I was going to throw this into the ring:

What if Vogler is a Gangrel antitribu? The mark of the beast he's been left with is common to frenzied gangrel, but what if he has not setup a Camarilla holding in Swansea, but a Sabbat one? He said he got some gangrel and malks together to form the city's primogen. How do we know they're not working for the other side? That the ear he has is not Dubrik's?

I know we're all thinking the investigation of his contacts will help us find someone higher up in the Camarilla, but that could be far from the truth. Anyway, that's just my little conspiracy theory. The Sabbat sets up a Prince in London, OR it engineers the downfall of Sommers and sows chaos- it's a Sabbat win-win if he is antitribu.

And bros, don't forget that we get a phonecall. Unless grotsnik has decided this update doesn't merit one-

I'd suggest after we part ways with Vogler and before we return to our haven we (P)hone Costello-ask her to find out who Vogler's benefactor is, offer shinies (if only the vase hadn't been smashed by workmen!).

Otherwise I vote B) Agree to Vogler's request, but shop around for better candidates + begin investigating his power-base, benefactor.

Also, to (Gondolin?) who suggest Vogler could be sheriff, I think that's right out. Vogler wants to be Prince. If one of Tony's rivals becomes Prince he will not accept a candidate for Sheriff that is not his own. Tony would accept nothing short of Edgar Fellowes, for example. Erika Schiller was a gangrel sheriff and that did nothing to bring the Gangrel back into the Camarilla fold, so Vogler as Sheriff won't cut it. The only way to bring the Gangrel in London (and England more widely) back into the fold is a Gangrel Prince. I'd say, furthermore, the only way for Sommers' to fully benefit is to become Seneschal. Sommers needs to hold the political reigns or he'll fall, one way or another.

I still can't believe that our actions in the first campaign have made Sommers so wholly unpopular, but I do remember grotsnik writing in one update that we had to be careful not to be used by Earnes, and we were. She used Tony to kill Angelos, while taking much of the credit. She used Sommers as a pawn to setup a ruling Triumvirate with Turcov. Sommers has been strung along by Turcov and Earnes from day one. Don't forget, this all started because the Prince's favoured baron of Whitehall demanded our presence, and like an upstart, we spat in his face and did our own thing. We then proved du Marchais to be a fool (in front of all the other Barons of London), refused to drop the Rannigan chase, continued to support Earnes despite her infernalism.... etc etc. I think this political campaign will be Sommers' last gasp. If it fails, he'll either be staked out, or slide into obscurity, maybe he'll continue to pull kine political strings, become wealthy, but he will never be a power in kindred society and eventually he'll be scapegoated.

None of the other barons (Fesk, the Nosferatu (Jack?)) take us seriously, and Turcov, the only baron / Primogen who could mentor Tony and take him under his wing, has all but washed his hands of us.

PS: grotsnik, could you post a list with short descriptions (if you get time) of London's barons (their names, baronies, descriptions, etc.) as well as of London's primogen. I think that would be highly useful to our current endeavours. I hope it's not asking too much.

laclongquan

Arcane
Of course the barons dont take us seriously. We are like a child participating in the big table joining in the politic talks. At best, they tolerate our advice and value our service, at worst, they despise us for an upstart newcomer. That factor wont change for at least half a century more.

The last campaign set us up pretty well. I dont mind that our major contribution to the war-ending ambush got grabbed by Eames. If not by her Kirkberg would have grabbed it had we chosen Erika's option. Our political gains from that is (1) a major Gangrel figure, Erika, knows about our contribution (2) Nos faction knows about our contribution. If you think this Gangrel candidate visiting us just out of the blue you must be joking. he surely know, by way of Erika, that we are one smart player but too smart for our own good and therefore got used by partners. All his talks touch our buttons. We are witnessing the first returns of our long term investment in the last campaign.

I agree that we need to investigate. We dont have many cards to play, political-wise. In this case we should see who is the mysterious contact. As that factor is the most important in this bugger's favour, we encourage him to use that to gain audience with the envoy.

VOTAN: DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Why not pro-active choice like C or E, you asked? Investigation, yo. We need to milk him for his contact. C or E wont get much result because he's a little known candidate and we're a newcomer. Our efforts will be wasted in that direction.

B or F is frankly boring jew option. People will see through that in a heartbeat, and consider us a jew. Damn that!

A is a good action if we dont want to invest in him. Anthony wont mess around.

laclongquan

Arcane
Also, a note.

Why not B you asked? It's an investigation option, too.

But B is a terrible choice for this candidate. He's one restless mutt who dont like it if we dont back him immediately and to the hill. He will shop another baron immediately. Fencesitter wont have it easy with him.

For another, B is out of character for Tony. Last campaign he played with both Erika and Eames because Eames is a valuable ally and Erika despise Tony's so-called superior. Tony's masterful politic play make it so Erika's impresed with him and seems to have a sea-change in her estimation. Otherwise, he backed his ally, Eames, in his own way, and she had to follow his leads in the most major battle of the war. The fact that she grabbed most of the credit is trivial.

When Tony choose an ally, he back that ally to the hill with his political skills and sense of stratagem. He wont go around, like use Erika's help instead of Eames's, he wont follow, like when he proposed ambushes instead of agreeing to Eames' PR play. If Tony follow this strategy to next few decades, he will build up his own reputation as one True Camarilla Ventrue.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

One thing to keep in mind: what would be the purpose of Vogler's mysterious pal getting a private audience with the Camarilla envoy? Why would that improve Vogler's chances and what sort of pull would this benefactor have with the envoy?
The only attractive things about this option are the fact that we might meet with the envoy too and pherhaps somehow use it as an opportunity to find out Vogler's contact, but I'd still rather pick:

(P)hone Costello-ask her to find out who Vogler's benefactor is, offer shinies (if only the vase hadn't been smashed by workmen!).
I second this proposal, good sirs.

PS: grotsnik, could you post a list with short descriptions (if you get time) of London's barons (their names, baronies, descriptions, etc.) as well as of London's primogen. I think that would be highly useful to our current endeavours. I hope it's not asking too much.
This one too.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
The only attractive things about this option are the fact that we might meet with the envoy too and pherhaps somehow use it as an opportunity to find out Vogler's contact, but I'd still rather pick:

(P)hone Costello-ask her to find out who Vogler's benefactor is, offer shinies (if only the vase hadn't been smashed by workmen!).
I second this proposal, good sirs.

This one too.

Same here.

Gondolin

Arcane
About this benefactor of Vogler. What role will he play in the new power structure? If Vogler gets to be the Prince and Tony becomes Senechal, what will the benefactor be? Sheriff? I doubt it. The "power behind the throne"? We need info on this guy/gal.

Esquilax

Arcane
Bros, I don't know if calling Costello is necessarily a good idea. I don't want a harpy investigating who Vogler's contact is - by the time she knows who it is, it's gonna be on everybody's lips around town. Vogler is clearly uneasy about telling us who this person is, but since negotiation is Tony's strength and he has approached us about becoming Prince, I think that we can get a name from him. If this contact is a powerful individual, it's in Vogler's (and likely our) best interests that as few people as possible know about it.

The difference between B and D is one of commitment. If we vote D, then that means that we've started down the path of supporting a very unlikely candidate that would require a lot of cloak-and-dagger manipulation, backstabbing and shrewd maneuvering to pull through. D is also a bit of a gamble; if Vogler's friend is a charismatic individual with a great deal of clout, perhaps a private audience with the envoy might be able to convince him that implanting a "puppet" Prince in London will ensure long-term stability by bringing the Gangrel back into the fold permanently. Getting a head start

The benefit I see to B is that we will be able to cozy up to a few of the Barons by feigning support for a candidate of their choice. I'm not quite sure, to be honest, but either way, we need to have another conversation with Vogler - and a more candid one, at that.

ironyuri

Bros, I don't know if calling Costello is necessarily a good idea. I don't want a harpy investigating who Vogler's contact is - by the time she knows who it is, it's gonna be on everybody's lips around town. Vogler is clearly uneasy about telling us who this person is, but since negotiation is Tony's strength and he has approached us about becoming Prince, I think that we can get a name from him. If this contact is a powerful individual, it's in Vogler's (and likely our) best interests that as few people as possible know about it.

The difference between B and D is one of commitment. If we vote D, then that means that we've started down the path of supporting a very unlikely candidate that would require a lot of cloak-and-dagger manipulation, backstabbing and shrewd maneuvering to pull through. D is also a bit of a gamble; if Vogler's friend is a charismatic individual with a great deal of clout, perhaps a private audience with the envoy might be able to convince him that implanting a "puppet" Prince in London will ensure long-term stability by bringing the Gangrel back into the fold permanently. Getting a head start

The benefit I see to B is that we will be able to cozy up to a few of the Barons by feigning support for a candidate of their choice. I'm not quite sure, to be honest, but either way, we need to have another conversation with Vogler - and a more candid one, at that.

Esquilax, my goodest broest of bros: I suggested we get Costello to look into Vogler's patron, because I don't fully trust him. He could tell us, but might just be blowing smoke up our ass.

I know it's a huge leap of logic, but here is a gangrel who set up court in South Wales, previously neutral territory in a run down, post-industrial ex-mining city, that is: prime Sabbat or Anarch territory. He has frenzied before, maybe more than once, we can't be sure. He's a virtual unknown and Anthony still has enemies in the Sabbat.

Vogler wanted to talk with Sommers, so Costello told us. He wants / needs Sommers. If his benefactor is a Sabbat figure, someone with the ability to manipulate and pull strings (Dubrik?), this could be a serious powerplay by the Sabbat to once again use a Ventrue who has proved himself a patsy three times (a patsy for Kirkbeck and du Marchais in the Rannigan fiasco, a patsy for Earnes in the Angelos fiasco and a patsy for Turcov and Earnes in their power-grab), and if Vogler is connected to the Sabbat in any way shape or form, he will tell Tony what he wants to hear and keep the truth quiet. If Costello digs into his connections, yes, she'll make it known, but that might play in our favour in two ways: the harpies spread the news that Vogler is the desired candidate of Mr. Camarilla bigwig, or that Vogler is an antitribu.

In the first case, it becomes known that Sommers and Vogler have serious support from the higher-ups, or in the latter, Sommers foils a ploy by the Sabbat to install a puppet Prince and truly fuck the London Camarilla, and Sommers might be able to present Vogler for judgement and say "I guessed all along, and now I've prevented him from dicking us hard."

That is also the reason I went with B and not D. If Vogler turns out to be the wrong candidate, we can't put all our eggs in one basket. We've backed the wrong horse twice now and both times Earnes/Turcov turned around and screwed us. Being the totally loyal to the cause of one ally Ventrue has gotten Tony into a position of general dislike where no one owes him a favour and he owes nobody a favour. This cannot stand in the world of kindred politics, where everyone has to owe everyone so fucking one another over is disincentivised.

laclongquan

Arcane
We were betting on the right horse.

1st time, we put our money on Eames... Well, she's ascending to be the power behind the throne. It's not very clear what role Tony played in her downfall, but no one can deny Eames was the right horse at that time.

2nd time, we pull down Eames. In return, our domination of the Whitehall and its environs is recognized

I cant help but think we are playing the game of thrones well. Dont let the general dislike fools you: An upstart Ventrue baron like Anthony never win any popularity contest. A Toreador, perhaps, but not Ventrue.

ironyuri

1st time, we put our money on Eames... Well, she's ascending to be the power behind the throne. It's not very clear what role Tony played in her downfall, but no one can deny Eames was the right horse at that time.

2nd time, we pull down Eames. In return, our domination of the Whitehall and its environs is recognized

I cant help but think we are playing the game of thrones well. Dont let the general dislike fools you: An upstart Ventrue baron like Anthony never win any popularity contest. A Toreador, perhaps, but not Ventrue.

Lac, backing the right horse doesn't always mean backing who gets into power. We were warned not to let Earnes use us, and she did. She used Anthony to take power and turned out to be an infernalist.

That will permanently taint perceptions of Anthony's political intelligence and reputation.

I'll put in Vietnamese historical terms: Tony saw Dien Bien Phu coming, and backed Ngo Dinh Diem, because he thought Diem (with the US... in this case Turcov and the establishment's support) was the right political move. It turned out the wind was blowing in the other direction, and he should have backed Ho Chi Minh, because it's a few years later (months in our case) and Sommers has been re-educated. He never *really* supported Diem (Earnes)....but...

Whichever horse we back now has to be absolutely the right one. If we go out and start showing Vogler off straight away and he turns out to be backed by the Sabbat, the Anarchs or just a total loose cannon, Sommers won't get another shot at re-education, it'll be all over: execution or exile.

If Vogler turns out to be a dud and we just took him around London on a meet and greet, that immediately taints Sommers. We need to know who we're backing first and know what our alternatives are. If there are no alternatives, then Vogler is the man we back, OR we back no one and try to hold onto our barony in the chaos that ensues as factions fight over their respective Prince.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Oh, i expect there is no "right" horse. There will probably be "wrong" ones though - tbh this guy looks like one.

laclongquan

Arcane
Good anologue. Trouble is, I dont think, even now, putting our bet in Erika is the right bet, either. She's too much in the grasp of Kirkberg, so ultimately he will grab our credit same as Eames. And since Esteban du Marchais is old friend of Kirkbeck, it's hard to kick out the old boss. And going our own way is not possible due to our extreme lack of resources.

So be used by Samantha is just the lesser of several evils. You cant deny we coming out of that midden grasping gold.

Project: Eternity

Lac, backing the right horse doesn't always mean backing who gets into power. We were warned not to let Earnes use us, and she did. She used Anthony to take power and turned out to be an infernalist.

That will permanently taint perceptions of Anthony's political intelligence and reputation.

I'll put in Vietnamese historical terms: Tony saw Dien Bien Phu coming, and backed Ngo Dinh Diem, because he thought Diem (with the US... in this case Turcov and the establishment's support) was the right political move. It turned out the wind was blowing in the other direction, and he should have backed Ho Chi Minh, because it's a few years later (months in our case) and Sommers has been re-educated. He never *really* supported Diem (Earnes)....but...

Whichever horse we back now has to be absolutely the right one. If we go out and start showing Vogler off straight away and he turns out to be backed by the Sabbat, the Anarchs or just a total loose cannon, Sommers won't get another shot at re-education, it'll be all over: execution or exile.

If Vogler turns out to be a dud and we just took him around London on a meet and greet, that immediately taints Sommers. We need to know who we're backing first and know what our alternatives are. If there are no alternatives, then Vogler is the man we back, OR we back no one and try to hold onto our barony in the chaos that ensues as factions fight over their respective Prince.

To add my opion to Lac's; I am bit fuzzy on how much we were "used" by Eames, but if the Nos and the Gangrel know what happened, I have the feeling that other high ranking kindred know as well, whatever the official story is. That is kind of the point of being the power behind the throne, others take the credit (and blame). I doubt that the serious power players failed to notice that there was status quo right until the point that Anthony started getting involved and then the side with Anthony makes it to power. Of course considering the fact that everything went tits up for her, do you not find it odd that a thin-blood (and young) vampire somehow managed to extract himself and, if not end up smelling like roses, at least with a barony out of it. Frankly, I think Anthony did about as well as he could have in the whole situation.

Also, I agree with Esquilax, calling in intelligence help that will just broadcast what may end up being 'our' secret backer is not a good idea. Also, I don't think that D) is a good idea, because if we just try to string him along, he might a, rabbit, or b not give us enough trust/leverage to let the back stab (if it comes to it) really strike home. I am sticking with investigate/negotiate.

I don't think Anthony is a goody-two shoes, but I don't consider him a mustache-twirler like most of the sabbat (jeeze, torturing people who fail difficult missions (the spy on us), that is just sloppy). However, he is....pragmatic.

laclongquan

Arcane
Codex general dislike is that the credit for that ambush fell mostly on Eames and her troops, with the sacrificial role of Jamieson. Anthony's role was just mentioned in passing.

As for picking the right candidate, problem is, Vogler is the first to poke his head in. If you want more to choose, I suspect you will have to go to each to pay THEM a visit. What a distasteful act.

I advocate Vogler with DDDDDDDDD is because I dont think we can find better one than him. Any got better chance either visit bigger, older barons or out of Anthony's range, as he knew it from the start

Prologue said:
“Anything else on him?” you ask, pointing at a blurry photograph of a bony-looking Gangrel, with a ragged beard and a pair of fashionable sunglasses, deep in conversation on a wretched-looking high street. “A Baron in Swansea? I didn’t even realise we had a council there.”

The most promising outsider that caught his interest, naturally.
Second reason, is that Anthony is building his own political power base. His first step is his impeccable conduct of a True Camarrilla that caught and held the loyalty of a Camarila Toreador like Edgar, AND perform in front of Oscar, the Nos pipeline into his sphere of action. His second step will be stretching a hand of friendship toward the Gangrel community, paving the way for their future return. His choosing and helping Vogler will go a long way toward that. Win, excellent. But lose, no matter, the gesture must be made.

Third reason, is that Hamstead Heath, our new residence, has a sizable population of Gangrel. This move could consolidate your own territory.

EDIT: Fourth reason, is that Erika is Gangrel. So this make for a nice gesture to reconnect to her. Imma rereading Wild Nights and it's bloody good, mang.

Hellraiser

Arcane
Personally the thought that Vogler's benefactors might be of the Sabbat variety has also crossed my mind. Yet another reason to investigate even if I'm just paranoid. Although I agree that the best option in this case, is to either back the winning horse or at least one that won't drag us down with him. If we can't then, as mentioned by ironyuri, Anthony should shelter himself from the political shitstorm on the horizon by staying away from it.

One thing I was thinking about, if we have no valid candidate to back but there is a stalemate, one of the factions might get desperate and ask Anthony for support. But at this point they would have to get real desperate and for all we know there may be no stalemate. And another thing, why did Vogler insist on meeting Anthony out of all the other possible kindred? Especially if he has some kind of benefactor? I'm leaning towards B at the moment but this is not final, we really need to know who the other candidates are and we definitely need to investigate.

ironyuri

The Sabbat are much more likely to be comfortable with a gangrel in their ranks who has visible signs of frenzy. That's the main point that raised my suspiscion. Erika Schiller didn't have wolf ears or elongated canines or glowing red eyes. Maybe it's nothing, but when a "Prince" or Camarilla figure from another city, a city which makes sense as a Sabbat or Anarch territory comes knocking on the door of London's least-liked Ventrue Baron, who is also on the Sabbat shitlist with a bullet, it gives me pause for thought.

If Vogler were a gangrel who had his beast under control completely, like Erika, I think I'd be less suspiscious.

Онега

Trying too hard to get banned
Queued
Vogler cant be Sabbath.
Everyone will look into the past of a potential Prince. So his ploy would go belly up midway if even we could find out. And if he is a classic KGB turncoat, how the fuck are we supposed to find out?
He isnt Dubriks hitman or we'd have a new hole in our body.
He is obviously not a low gen monster who could just walk into the council and claim authority without being challenged.
But he must have a solid chance at winning or it would not make sense to try.
A Cammy defector has no way to claim London. His Venetian friend must be real for a chance at winning.
There is a possibility that his Venetian friend doesnt know that Vogler switched sides but than there is no point investigating. We have to drop Vogler and try our local "friends" if we are afraid.

What I would like to know is if this is true:
"Harpy: But they’re wasting their time, honestly; the word from Venice is that the next Prince of London has to be from outside the city. No debate. After everything that’s happened…the local Camarilla’s under probation, essentially. The Inner Circle want to be certain that every baron is loyal, and they want an trustworthy leader to come in and root out any more, ahm, rogue elements."
I remember we also had a chance to feed wrong info to the Harpies. But again, the envoy is coming alright. We'll know soon enough...

Regarding lowering our Gen.
I figure Eames is still alive in prison somewhere.
Tastefully eating her is legal if the/our Prince deems it proper. :)
Doesnt matter if we get a taint. Got lower Gen!

If we got Westminster and Turcov took Mayfair (which is inside W.m.), than he is under our jurisdiction according to this map. :M
E6qov.gif

But London districts are a mess...
Old map
jkNuF.jpg

@lac
If you read Wild Nights, count the votes, ayeaye? Black Cat will suck your dick!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom