Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play Victoria 2: The South Shall Rise!

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Sah, I is having an uncle see if it is possible for the fine state of Nevada to join as a slave state.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
You sah are clearly a goshdarn Yankee, remove yerself or Ah'll have some here uncles throw you out.

oscar

Arcane
Also, we're looking to drain the northern Soldier pops, so we'll leave the fighting to them, while leaving our Dixie troops to clean up. Like I said, I'm cheating.
Purty flowers. In the manner of sabotaging the United States, we take every prestige lowering option we can find. Fucking Kwa.

Meta-gaming shit like this is really lame. This isn't even a particularly hard objective (see the Let's Make Tibet a Superpower LP or even our own Poland 1939 HoI2 LP) so trying to ahistorically gimp the North is stupid. Why not save two days before the Civil War event and delete all the North's factories if your going to do this? :roll:

Cassidy

Arcane
oscar said:
Also, we're looking to drain the northern Soldier pops, so we'll leave the fighting to them, while leaving our Dixie troops to clean up. Like I said, I'm cheating.
Purty flowers. In the manner of sabotaging the United States, we take every prestige lowering option we can find. Fucking Kwa.

Meta-gaming shit like this is really lame. This isn't even a particularly hard objective (see the Let's Make Tibet a Superpower LP or even our own Poland 1939 HoI2 LP) so trying to ahistorically gimp the North is stupid. Why not save two days before the Civil War event and delete all the North's factories if your going to do this? :roll:

I've seen AI-controlled CSA survive in a game, and even take territory from USA later, until a sort of status quo was preserved after several unsuccessful attempts to defeat CSA.

If the AI can do it without metagaming, why couldn't you?

:M

Also it was Poland 1938, not 1939. Had it been 1939 the thread would be much, much shorter.

Yeah, I didn't realize it was so easy. Last time I did a CSA game was 1.0, and that was a lot tougher. OMG SORRY BROS!

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Fuck that shit. This is your LP, play it whatever way you'd like. If these naysayers are so disgruntled, they can go make their own LPs I say. :smug:

:bro:

Fafnir

Liturgist
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Azira said:
Fuck that shit. This is your LP, play it whatever way you'd like. If these naysayers are so disgruntled, they can go make their own LPs I say. :smug:

:bro:

LusciousPear

Savant
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Cassidy said:
oscar said:

I've seen AI-controlled CSA survive in a game, and even take territory from USA later, until a sort of status quo was preserved after several unsuccessful attempts to defeat CSA.

If the AI can do it without metagaming, why couldn't you?

:M

Also it was Poland 1938, not 1939. Had it been 1939 the thread would be much, much shorter.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to -1 weeaboo popamole metagaming new shit

Fafnir

Liturgist
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
They probably realize how much work it is to create and maintain an image LP.

:P

Too busy for this right now, but I'll update eventually. The France HOI3 LP may be dead though... holy shit was turtling boring.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom