Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Let's Play Space Hulk: Vengeance of the Blood Angels!

Angelo85

Arcane
Patron
I missed some random "yeeehaws" throughout the vid ;-) :thumbsup:

groke

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera BattleTech I'm very into cock and ball torture
I haven't played the boardgame, but the 'stealer spawnrate seems way lower than the DOS version. The termies seem far more capable on their own, too; you had to babysit any terminator who wasn't sitting at the end of a hallway or they'd jam their weapons and die.

Random

Arcane
Patron
Update on Part Two: Apparently Youtube is having some issues, so it might be a while. Sorry.

Random

Arcane
Patron
I haven't played the boardgame, but the 'stealer spawnrate seems way lower than the DOS version. The termies seem far more capable on their own, too; you had to babysit any terminator who wasn't sitting at the end of a hallway or they'd jam their weapons and die.

Oh, I don't know about that. The terminators can and will die on their own if you give them the chance. Most of the AI terminators who got into close combat with the genestealers miraculously won, at least in this part. Plus, these are virtual missions where terminators have a higher level of experience than they usually do in the campaign.

I don't know about the spawnrate, it changes from mission to mission and ranges from "Where the hell are the enemies?" to "THERE'S NO END TO THEM!"

Random

Arcane
Patron
Not nearly as casual happy as I was expecting. But then, you did say the virtual missions were easier.

Yeah, well the thing is the original missions most definitely did not translate well to the video game format. They're piss easy. You'd have to play like a retard to lose.

The classic missions (the ones from the prequel) are a little more difficult, but not much.

The Famous Missions.... now, those are a challenge. Well, not all of them. But some of them are brutal.

The early Campaign is probably between the easier famous missions and the harder famous missions in terms of difficulty, if only because you can only control one terminator and if he dies, you fail the mission. Towards the end of the campaign, the missions reach a truly legendary level of difficulty especially if you're an asshat and let all your squadmates die. Then the fun begins.

Random

Arcane
Patron

Sorry for the delay, was without internet access for a long time.

Absalom

Awesome lp dude. I loved this game but it always kicked my ass

Random

Arcane
Patron
Good news everyone! Just four more parts until the Classic Missions are complete, then we can move onto the campaign!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom