Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play RPGs! (Video)

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
hey yall. :D here's Episode 19 of my Age Of Fear 3: The Legend LP. It features a three-way brawl to the death! :D Enjoy! <3

also, here's episode 2 of the new Age Of Fear 4: The Iron Killer LP. Good stuff as well, lots of fun!

love u guys!!! <33

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
hey guys! per usual, 3 videos a day on my YouTube channel, at least when I've been playing more and able to do that. So, here's 1 of the 3, hope u enjoy! <3

p.s. we're up to Episode 24in this one, so if u want to watch the previous ones, they're on my channel in a playlist format! thanks! :)

and here's the other series i'm working on, Age Of Fear 4! Episode 5!

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Hey all. It's hard to keep this thread up to date! lol. But, here's Episode 6 of my Age Of Fear 4 LP.

and here's a Himeko Sutori update video!

as always watch them in good health! <3

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Hey all! :) If you've been following my Age Of Fear 4 LP so far, you'd know we're up to Episode 19! In this one we meet an interesting knight and his even MORE interesting wife... :P . Hope u enjoy if u watch it! <3

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Hey guys! :) Alright, so some of my previous LPs are going on hiatus, that is i won't be updating them much for awhile yet (but I played good chunks of them). So I'm starting a few new ones, and this is one of them. Thea - The Awakening. Episode 1. Hope u enjoy! :D

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
hey everybody! Just an update for anyone who may be interested, I'm doing a video per day and covering a lot of vintage D&D games, like FRUA (playing ToEE in FRUA), Dark Sun and even Chronicles of Mystara. So if anyone wants to swing by the channel and check em out, the channel is once again - https://www.youtube.com/gamegodfluent . Hope to see u there, or here! heh. Cheers! <3

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
hey guys. :) Just checking in. Still gaming on my channel, if anyone wants to swing by, my current LPs are:

Let's Play Dark Sun: Shattered Lands
Let's Play FRUA TOEE
Let's Play Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls (lots of this one coming!)

So, if anyone is interested, feel free to check it out. See u on youtube (hopefully!) :)

Belthazor

Educated
I've just watched episode 1 of your recent let's play of Battle Brothers.
I'm also totally new to this game. So I'm learning the game with you.
You've got a nice smooth voice. Very soothing and relaxing.
I'm now gonna watch episode 2. See ya and thanks!

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
I've just watched episode 1 of your recent let's play of Battle Brothers.
I'm also totally new to this game. So I'm learning the game with you.
You've got a nice smooth voice. Very soothing and relaxing.
I'm now gonna watch episode 2. See ya and thanks!

Thank YOU Belthazor ! :) Glad to hear you not only like my LPs but that you're tuning in for Battle Brothers! We're on this journey together bro, so it's gonna be a lot of fun! Thanks for spending your time with me and I look forward to recording more Battle Bros! :)

Belthazor

Educated
Episode 2, the hunt for Hoggart the Weasel and his lackies, was nice to watch.
Hoggart was able to kill Wendel (44 hp) with one shot AND hit Alfgeir with his 2nd attack in one round.
And that moment that you wanted to finish Hoggart with the crossbowman and accidently killed Alfgeir.
Oh no! That was the 2nd time he was shot in the back by friendly fire :)
Alfgeir was cool, with his shield-splitting skill and his ability to split a man half with his axe.

Yes, looking forward to episode 3 (and more...) of your Let's Play Battle Brothers.
Really enjoying this.

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Episode 2, the hunt for Hoggart the Weasel and his lackies, was nice to watch.
Hoggart was able to kill Wendel (44 hp) with one shot AND hit Alfgeir with his 2nd attack in one round.
And that moment that you wanted to finish Hoggart with the crossbowman and accidently killed Alfgeir.
Oh no! That was the 2nd time he was shot in the back by friendly fire :)
Alfgeir was cool, with his shield-splitting skill and his ability to split a man half with his axe.

Yes, looking forward to episode 3 (and more...) of your Let's Play Battle Brothers.
Really enjoying this.

Cool man, thanks for watching and glad you are enjoying it! :) Yeah, Hoggard definitely did some damage to us, and my mistakes didn't help at all, lol. But we got thru! Poor Alfgeir though, he was indeed dope. Next episode we start an actual campaign as well as start by completing a couple contracts. See u there bro! :) And if u want to comment on the videos themselves that would help my channel gain traction with the YouTube algorithm. :)

Belthazor

Educated

RIP Peace Spreaders...

Yes, Battle Brothers is a hard game.
I bought the game recently via GOG and I like it very much.
I hope that you'll continue your Let's Play serie of Battle Brothers.

What did you like most about the game?

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Hehe. RIP Peace Spreaders indeed. I really liked a lot about the game so far. The itemization and differences between weapons and how they attack differently. The fact that combat is deadly right from the start, and u level up pretty quickly if u get some early kills. I liked using nets as you saw, and want to experiment more with secondary items like that. I thought the perks thus far are a *little* underwhelming BUT i know they improve greatly upon unlocking better ones. The stats and differences between brothers are really cool to me too, keeps it very RPG-ish. The game is great, I will continue it with a new crew soon! :) As u know i'm currently doing a Low Magic Age LP that will start soon to compare some things with Battle Brothers. Any interest in watching that LP in the meantime?

And thanks for cheering me on and watching the LP Belthazor . Appreciate u! :) I will make more eps with a new crew starting tonight when I get home from my doc appointment. See u in the next ep! :)

Belthazor

Educated

Cool that you continued your Let's Play of Battle Brothers!
New company the Foxpaws. Looking forward to their adventures.

Tips:
1. In the formation overview you can place your archers on the 2nd row.
2. You can place the bandages in the inventory of one brother, which will give you a new button "use bandages" (no need to equip the item).
Handy to prevent loosing hitpoints every round when he or another brother gets a bleeding injury during battle.
Once you have more money you can outfit more characters with bandages.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom