Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's play Medieval Total War 2 w/ Sicilian Vespers mod

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Trash said:
Thalkirst said:
Have you tried SS 6.2 with the RR/RC megamod? It does make all factions really unique (and overall it is much harder).

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=197224

It does have some issues, but overall it is way better than plain SS.

Actually just started a Byzantine game with it and had Venice DOW me. Having a lot of fun with it although truth be told the AI is still as cowardly as ever.

Though that whole new update probably means I'll have to restart it. Oh well.

Monocause

Arcane
Nope. I abandoned it not because of a loss of interest but because of a bug I've encountered. Seems that in the SV version I've played Poland was bugged and I didn't get any new units. I've confirmed this by launching the game start at later eras. While different factions had the new units in the renaissance era, Poland somehow could build only the same wojs and strzelcy's and pancerni's. You start with a couple of new regiments (hussars and 'modern' knights) but you couldn't build them.

Short version: They forgot Poland !!1!

Sorry for not writing an explanation earlier. I'd like to try a MW2 LP again, but I'm pretty busy right now. Perhaps I'll manage to post something new during Christmas.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom