Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Let's Play King of Dragon Pass! In Times of Turmoil Beneath an Incompetent Tranny Ruler...

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
They lost the source and thus can't remove their own copy protection. They'd have to install a cd emulator.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Dunno. Maybe because you can mount iso's in ios (like in most unixes)? The copy protection is just about a label on the volume as well as a hardcoded volume:/KoDP structure.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
I want this game so much. It is a shame that it still isn't available digitally (at least as far as I know, feel free to correct me).

I want a spiritual sequel of sorts - Kickstart it if I could...damn game deserve that much.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
They lost the source and thus can't remove their own copy protection. They'd have to install a cd emulator.

So how can they explain ... THIS:
http://a-sharp.com/kodp/ios/

I dunno, look at the screenshots?

Oh yes - everything, including most of the original art, was lost. They had to start from scratch, basically. Thanks to that the iOS version has reworked mechanics.

King of Dragon Pass for iOS has sold 15000 copies! We don’t have an exact count for the original (the second printing sold slower and our record-keeping got worse as time went on), but this is several times as many copies as we sold for the CD-ROM version.

This is the sad part :(

Some more interesting stuffies about the of both the original and the remake.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I want this game so much. It is a shame that it still isn't available digitally (at least as far as I know, feel free to correct me).
You can get it for iPhone/iPad :P
I'm playing it in the bus to and from work in-between sessions of Neuroshima Hex and Ticket to Ride

Kashmir Slippers

Magister
I got it for my iPhone today (go ahead, shoot me) and it is outstanding. Best ten bucks I have spent in months. I'd highly recommend it.

I never played the computer version, though.

Comrade Goby

Magister
Project: Eternity
I can play it by mounting the iso.

On mah Pcs

But while it looks good I hate managing food stores or something

Maybe I'll play it someday

TOME

Cuckmaster General
Now that this is out, could someone make somekind of tutorial LP, explaining the game features?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom