Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play Hello Kitty Online

• Thread starter User was nabbed fit
  • Start date

User was nabbed fit

The much anticipated Let's Play HKO is finally here! I'm playing right now.

Character creation screen:

gcs1468shy0.jpg

Naturally I chose to be a slut. Notice that you can choose your blood type. It's the little details that'll make this a runaway hit.

Intro video starts with you having problems sleeping (probably because of pedobear).

gcs1475snt4.jpg

Dreaming that you're up someone's ass probably isn't very nice, I'll give you that.

gcs1476slx5.jpg

Oh look, it's kitty pedo!

gcs1477scd4.jpg

But she's sad!

gcs1478spt8.jpg

And then it goes on about how I have to find keys so I can liberate her friends or some such.

Screw that; I'm off to do my own shit. The game world is finally here!

gcs1488soq9.jpg

My skills (I'm bad lol):

gcs1489wi0.jpg

So one of my first quests in the training area is to buy some fruit for a furry which I do excellently:

gcs1494bj7.jpg

I go to battle a starfish once I'm done with the interface quests:

WTF? Starfish with a laser on his head?
gcs1504mo7.jpg

I can't even viciously kill him. He just gets dazed.

gcs1507nb2.jpg

And now I'm cultivating drugs. Maybe I can sell this shit so I can buy myself some decent gear? BACK TO THE GAME FOR NOW!

gcs1512ao2.jpg

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
The Rambling Sage said:
It is all so... pink :?

Like vaginas!

What's with games and blood type? I don't even know my own blood type.

User was nabbed fit

Watch out! Coming through! I've bought some motherfucking scissors.

gcs1514yv2.jpg

Harvesting plants takes ages and I had to get fifty (after the time I had to get 30, then 30 again).

gcs1517ec8.jpg

Now, pay attention to the chat box.

gcs1521hp0.jpg

No, I guess a guy called "Tom" playing HKO isn't creepy at all. The fact that he's volunteering to help everyone is just him doing his little bit.

gcs1522wg2.jpg

gcs1517sjy8.jpg

OldSkoolKamikaze said:
What's with games and blood type? I don't even know my own blood type.

Fat Dragon said:
Don't leave out (...) those really creepy anime fans.

More or less that one, i think. Japanesse guys have, for some reason or another, the 'belief' that blood types are part of what defines the personality and social characteristics of an individual. It has mostly the same value that the paper's horoscope has for most of us: Only little girls and Otakus care about that in any meassure, and that seems to be the target.

Please do not ask how do i know that. Please.

Unwanted

Zinc

Unwanted
I wonder how many of the "girls" playing that game are FBI agents.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
So you can run with scissors in that game? Isn't it setting a bad exemple for youth?

About the intro, I saw the picture before reading your comment and thought "Oh, that girl is inside a vagina" while for you it was a rectum. Freud would have had some fun with this.

Unwanted

Zinc

Unwanted
Gragt said:
So you can run with scissors in that game? Isn't it setting a bad exemple for youth?

About the intro, I saw the picture before reading your comment and though "Oh, that girl is inside a vagina" while for you it was a rectum. Freud would have had some fun with this.

The problem being that it actually looks like a rectum.

User was nabbed fit

This game is a fucking farm fest. I'm going to need a bit of a break.

User was nabbed fit

You will go mad. The quests consist of "bring me back 30 of this" and then there's usually "if you get me another 30 I'll give you another reward", and then it's, oohhh, "bring me 50 and I'll give you something even better!". The music will also make you want to commit mass murder.

MetalCraze

Arcane
ViolentOpposition said:
You will go mad. The quests consist of "bring me back 30 of this" and then there's usually "if you get me another 30 I'll give you another reward", and then it's, oohhh, "bring me 50 and I'll give you something even better!". The music will also make you want to commit mass murder.

welcome to the MMO world.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
it's WoW, innit?

I think the appeal is exploration while giving you a reason to stay in a particular area for a length of time. Rewarding player for visiting places is nice but doing that would mean a quick content depletion (ppl have no reason to go to already visited places)

So ...you have a choice here. But this game...ugh. I ......I.....I..WANT TO BE IN IT!

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Hello Kitty Kodex

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom