Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's play FFT 1.3 Easytype Complete

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Sign me up.

Regarding the alternate outcome thing: the story won't change (though you can certainly miss dialogue by ending the battle too fast) however, lots of fights in the vanilla game gave your current team a brave boost or penalty. For example, you all got +10 brave when choosing to forget about Argath and just kill em all. I'm not sure if they changed when this stuff happens between the PSX and PSP versions, or between vanilla and 1.3. Something to keep an eye out for though, since 1/4 of brave changes in battle are permanent.

Oh, and Status effect spells do depend on faith. Pretty much all magic does for that matter. The formula is basically (Spell hit chance + MA) X (Caster faith/100) X (Target Faith/100). Zodiac factors in too. But basically, Guzu's got about 2/3 the chance to hit with spells, and will deal about 2/3 the damage or healing (and recieve about 2/3 the damage and healing) as a character with 70 faith. In vanilla you can get an item later that gives you a status of 'Faith' which artificially sets your faith as 100. Not sure if it's in 1.3.

And yeah, Crystals are totally OP. Makes me rage when an NPC grabs one. Obviously it must be some kind of bug, since they gave you a menu to choose which skill to gain, but it always gives you all their skills as long as you choose one. Pretty sure you can even get skills for classes you haven't unlocked yet, and will have those skills learned when you end up unlocking that class.

spekkio

Arcane
About the crystals - I don't remember this stuff being so imba in vanilla, but enemies had like 3-4 learned skills there anyway. But here, with even low-level faggots having >10 skills? This is madness!

:/

Let's try it again, this time picking Items as Action #2 instead of Black Magicks.

spekkio said:
Guzu becomes totally useless
That's how procrastination works...

DamnedRegistrations said:
But basically, Guzu's got about 2/3 the chance to hit with spells, and will deal about 2/3 the damage or healing (and recieve about 2/3 the damage and healing) as a character with 70 faith.
But it's only 47 :/

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Noone's more Aryan than Warcupine. He's the obvious candidate

spekkio said:
WC is a little bit behind the rest of the team...

That'd be because the weekly updates fall on thursdays where I'm working late, so all spots are taken by the time I get home :roll:

For that reason, I'm hereby handing control of WC over to Bethesda so he can be the next BROvahkiin

Damned Registrations

47 is 67.1% of 70. I think the average is around 55-60. Ramza is imba and has 70/70 for brave and faith, which is about as high as you can get for generics if you scum for them. Also he has tranny stats and get the better halves of male and female stat growths in any class.

Note that accuracy on damage spells is always 100% and you only have to deal with evasion to hit. OTOH, having a middling chance to hit to begin with with a status spell against someone with middling spell evasion will drop your chances into the gutter. Equipment breaking/stealing has the same issue. Though I think thieves have innate concentrate in 1.3, which lets them ignore enemy evasion.

spekkio

Arcane
Ulimnati said:
For that reason, I'm hereby handing control of WC over to Bethesda.
And that's going to help you volunteer... how exactly?

:decline:
DR said:
I think thieves have innate concentrate in 1.3, which lets them ignore enemy evasion.
Indeed.

Holy fuck!

A monk, a knight and two mages (plus 1 knight & 1 thief)?

:(

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
spekkio said:
Ulimnati said:
For that reason, I'm hereby handing control of WC over to Bethesda.
And that's going to help you volunteer... how exactly?

It probably isn't. :P But it means I can stop worrying about catching an earlier train home just so I can write "I voulenteer" in a post. At some point you'll get everyone else killed off and bethesda can bring the BROvahkiin back. Saves me a bunch of effort I can pour into Skyrim instead.

And should I happen to get home early many updates from now, I can voulenteer a hilariously underleveled knight on behalf of Bethesda to completely screw you over
:troll:

spekkio

Arcane
Don't worry - there are 4 slots for units and probably ~6 readers left.
Sooner or later the inevitable will be... inevitable..

:smug:

spekkio

Arcane
spekkio said:
Don't worry - there are 4 slots for units and probably ~6 readers left.
Sooner or later the inevitable will be... inevitable..

What I meant - sooner or later there will be less readers than free slots and I will be free to abandon this thread, ghostdog style!

:yeah:

But first things first...

;)

Bee learns Hi-Potion, Equip Heavy Armor (useful if she wants to go Bruce Lee from now on; plus most 'bosses' has 'Safeguard' set, so 'Rend' commands don't look very useful) & Purification and switches to monk:

tb201.jpg

tb202.jpg

Guzu inclines a bit too:

tb203.jpg

:thumbsup:

08. Lenalian Plateau

tb204.jpg

From L2R: DR, Guzu, Bee, Sov and Ramza

It's that chick again!

tb205.jpg

tb206.jpg

tb207.jpg

tb208.jpg

Of course, we're gonna do it the slow way... :)

tb209.jpg

tb210.jpg

tb211.jpg

tb212.jpg

tb213.jpg

tb214.jpg

tb215.jpg

tb216.jpg

tb217.jpg

tb218.jpg

:roll:

Let me introduce you... To the most difficult stage so far.

It's p. easy, as long as you use non-retarded team. More on this later...
Two knights (one of them is Milleuda), two archers and two time mages.

Knight1 can use Items:

tb219.jpg

Archer1 will always hit his target:

tb220.jpg

Archer2 can (and will) destroy our equipment from a distance:

tb221.jpg

Mage1 can use black magick:

tb222.jpg

Mage2 can use white magick and is hard to kill (Critical->Quick)

tb223.jpg

But main problem with this battle lies here:

tb224.jpg

A special unit. Able to destroy and steal equipment and charm our male units. Her equipment can't be destroyed / stolen.
And she will regenerate HP by moving (Lifefont) and when being attacked (Regenerate).
Whoever moded this in was fucking retarded...

That was my 3rd 'approach' to this map. During the 1st one I was quickly obliterated by the mages.
During the 2nd one I was able to win, but after long damn time and with sometimes 2 units alive...

But how went 'the real one'?

We were damn lucky at first, since I was able to quickly kill both mages, and enemies were stupid enough not to revive them (this happened 1st time in 3 plays)

tb227.jpg

And what's wrong with the enemy mages? Well...

tb225.jpg

tb226.jpg

So the mages weren't the problem. What was?
Well - our fucking team.

:rpgcodex:

The only two units that were able to do something more than using items was Ramza and DR. Sov kicked some ass as well. Other units were totally useless...

Bee: totally useless as a monk:

tb141-1.jpg

Yeah. Her attack power was low when she was a knight, but after switching to monk it became laughably bad. Compare with DR (higher Brave of course, and a sword, but still):

tb142.jpg

She got a chance for some massive incline at one moment:

tb143.jpg

tb144.jpg

tb145.jpg

tb146.jpg

tb147.jpg

But the destiny was against it...

Guzu: she was able to cast Haste on DR (but only on him - chances of success for other allies were <50%)...

tb158.jpg

tb161.jpg

tb162.jpg

And use items

tb159.jpg

tb160.jpg

Totally useless in offense.

Guzu casting Haste on herself and Sov:

tb156.jpg

tb157.jpg

'Nuff said.

Sov: not that bad actually. Mainly thanks to his non-retarded set of skills (Bethsoft delivers!)

His Cure was very weak:

tb167.jpg

But he was able to actually kill somebody

tb168.jpg

Or kick some general ass

tb180.jpg

He lost his armor at some point

tb169.jpg

tb170.jpg

But thanks to 'Reequip' he equipped another one later

tb181.jpg

He was able to block >9000 enemy attacks, despite being a white mage

tb171.jpg

tb172.jpg

tb173.jpg

And when it comes to reviving others...

tb174.jpg

tb176.jpg

tb177.jpg

tb178.jpg

tb179.jpg

:salute:

How about Ramza? Well...

tb163.jpg

tb164.jpg

tb165.jpg

He was responsible for ~90% of the kills...

L4MVR.jpg

DR was kicking ass for a long time

tb148.jpg

Until...

tb149.jpg

tb150.jpg

tb151.jpg

And that ended his ass-kicking. Without 'Reequip' or 'Safeguard', he was unable to equip a sword again, which made him nearly useless.

tb153.jpg

PROTIP: 'Throw Items' is quite useless - if he has to use an item on somebody, he is able to reach the tile next to his target most of the time.

tb152.jpg

As long as his 'Move' is high enough...

NpnbI.jpg

Delita was 10 times more useful than most of you, even despite being controlled by the Radiant AI [tm].
And I switched him to thief on purpose, to acquire some spillover thief JP. If not for that, he would've stayed a knight or an archer (rape from a distance)

tb154.jpg

tb155.jpg

tl;dr

:rage:

But... What went wrong, you may ask. I was able to kill all enemies, except Milleuda. It was 6 vs. 1 (Ramza not pictured).

tb228.jpg

But... We weren't able to kill her.

yzWll.jpg

I blocked her movement to prevent her from moving and recovering HP with 'Lifefont'. And started pounding her:

tb229.jpg

tb230.jpg

tb231.jpg

tb232.jpg

tb233.jpg

tb234.jpg

tb235.jpg

Bee was hitting Milleuda for 6 damage - even Sov was better - 9 damage with his magical wang.

tb237.jpg

tb238.jpg

:decline: of Bee.

I don't know WTF is wrong with her - her Brave is 55, Sov's is 44... and he is still able to do more damage than her...

:cry:

So, we were able to hit her for ~50 damage in one turn...

tb236.jpg

And she recovered 23 HP due to 'Regenerate'. So far, so good. But there were 3 problems that led to an epic fail.

1) Our only unit that was able to inflict some serious damage (Ramza) could sometimes miss

tb239.jpg

tb240.jpg

So, she was able to recover more HP (23) than our attacks inflicted.

:lol:

2) She could Charm one of our guys and break the circle surrounding her...

tb241.jpg

At some point we were able to lower her HP below 50

tb242.jpg

But...

tb243.jpg

tb244.jpg

Repeated with her every turn of course, as long as you don't surround her again...
For additional lulz, charmed Ramza decided to do something 'random':

tb245.jpg

O9ycu.jpg

gPLoi.jpg

She was at full HP in no time:

tb246.jpg

tb247.jpg

And after some time:

tb248.jpg

tb249.jpg

tb250.jpg

Still, it should be quite possible to kill her, if not for:

3) She leveled up, which increased her HP

tb251.jpg

n1RvN.jpg

Remember - If you want to kill an immortal, don't forget to bring a bow with you...

BKOhJ.jpg

And BTW - she had stolen half of our equipment in the meantime, for example DR's faggy cape.

After over an hour of Milleuda-killing, I gave up.

GTHb3.jpg

So, it's almost impossible for us to kill her, at least as long as we keep our current set of skills.
That's why I decided to revoke your voting privileges in this LP for a moment...

tb252.jpg

tb253.jpg

tb254.jpg

tb255.jpg

tb256.jpg

Well...

nE9PL.jpg

Damned Registrations

Brave doesn't affect damage dealt for most units AFAIK, only for fists (which is a bit of a drawback for Bee, but she's still fairly average for brave really) and knight swords which we don't even have yet. No, iron sword isn't a knight sword. Only knights can use them.

Bee was probably doing crap damage as a combination of 3 things:

Female (lower PA)
Low level (Lower PA)
Fist damage is derived from PA*PA, so having lower PA makes a HUGE fucking difference. Just going from 4 to 5 jumps your damage up by 77%. Monks do kinda shitty damage until you get the +PA equips later on, and pack on some levels. Even so, she should be doing ~25 a hit with 5 PA, so I dunno why she'd do a 1/4 of the damage I deal to the same target, unless it was a female sagitarius, then I'd have a +50% and she'd have a -50% modifier. But the knight you showed was a virgo. She should have been doing 18-20, not 12.

Oh, and me and Bee both have bad compatability with Miluda, so we're doing 25% less damage (and recieving, hit rates, etc.) Which makes it all the more odd that Miluda managed to steal all my shit. Like 50% evade + bad compatability, her chances must have been like 10% or some shit. Though, once the weapon is stolen I guess that fucked parry as well. Either that or the pilot turned my back to her like a tard so he could use an item at 1 range. ;)

And throw item is great. It's just redundant when you have a team comprised of like, 4 healers and 2 offensive guys trying to beat up a regenerating tank with infinite charms. Especially when the damage dealers have shitty compatibility. Standing 1 tile away from someone to heal them is generally a good way to get your party nuked with AoE spells for the rest of the game.

Edit
tb150.jpg

No wonder she broke my sword, shot at the back gives her +39% chance to hit. If I'd been facing her she would have had like 3-4% chance to break any of my shit. Maybe you should let the auto-battle handle my turns, bethsofter. :troll:

spekkio said:
A special unit. Able to destroy and steal equipment and charm our male units. Her equipment can't be destroyed / stolen.
And she will regenerate HP by moving (Lifefont) and when being attacked (Regenerate).
Whoever moded this in was fucking retarded...

Let's play FFT 1.3 Easytype Complete (fail)

:what:

...well, she was a total pushover in the original, so I guess she can have her fun now.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
That's why I decided to revoke your voting privileges in this LP for a moment...

What I meant - sooner or later there will be less readers than free slots and I will be free to abandon this thread, ghostdog style!
nE9PL.jpg

:salute:

spekkio

Arcane
DR said:
No wonder she broke my sword, shot at the back gives her +39% chance to hit. If I'd been facing her she would have had like 3-4% chance to break any of my shit.
Sorry to break it for you, but most of the time there is more than one enemy unit on the map, so choosing which one should DR face can be difficult...

DR said:
Maybe you should let the auto-battle handle my turns
Challenge accepted.

DR said:
Which makes it all the more odd that Miluda managed to steal all my shit. [...] or the pilot turned my back to her like a tard so he could use an item at 1 range.
Riveting tale, chap. More on this in next update.

Don't forget that AI cheats

But thanks for explaining how mechanics work. After spending > an hour trying to kill one unit I probably lost some INT...

spekkio

Arcane
Let's try again...

tb301.jpg

Sov has some problems right at the beginning of the battle

tb302.jpg

Ramza tries to reach one of the mages, Bee misses Knight1

tb303.jpg

Other units move forward as well. Sov heals himself:

tb304.jpg

tb305.jpg

Enemy mages cast Haste on... everyone

tb306.jpg

tb307.jpg

Archer2 KOs Sov, Ramza gets hit too

tb308.jpg

Delita revives our Whiteman

tb309.jpg

DR hits Archer1 who Aims+4 at him

tb310.jpg

Mage2 slows DR down

tb311.jpg

Mage1 burns Ramza's ass, almost killing him

tb312.jpg

Guzu does some ass-burning as well

tb313.jpg

tb314.jpg

Archer1 KOed, Archer2 & DR damaged

tb315.jpg

Milleuda uses Chakra

tb316.jpg

WTF is this shit? She's not a monk FFS! It's one of her 'White Knight' skills? WTF, modders?

Bee hits Mage2 (low damage due to enemy's 'Defense Boost' skill)

tb317.jpg

Sov heals Ramza and Knight1

tb318.jpg

tb319.jpg

Ramza shows some m4d ninja skillz in defense

tb320.jpg

tb321.jpg

tb322.jpg

And offense

tb323.jpg

Mage1 KOed

tb324.jpg

P5233.jpg

Mage2 revives Archer1

tb325.jpg

Sov (8 HP left, behind Guzu) dodges Acher2's attack

tb326.jpg

Guzu prepares Fira, targeting both archers

tb327.jpg

Upgraded 'Radiant AI' kicks in

tb328.jpg

tb329.jpg

tb330.jpg

Delita heals Sov. Bee shows some skill at last:

tb331.jpg

tb332.jpg

Archer1 KOed again

:D

Sov explores the dark side

tb333.jpg

tb334.jpg

Archer2 tries to punish Sov, but the dark side is strong in this one:

tb335.jpg

Mage2 hels herself and Archer2 using Cura (~ +60 HP). Ramza and DR are not amused:

tb336.jpg

tb337.jpg

:)

tb338.jpg

Mage2 picks up the wrong guy

tb339.jpg

Too bad that DR has no 'Counter', or she would be history

Sov's dodging skills fail him at last

tb340.jpg

Guzu heals him, since she is Out of MP. Delita and Knight1 have some fun in the distance

tb341.jpg

Bee solves the 'mage problem'

tb342.jpg

Sov hits Archer2

tb343.jpg

Holy fuck, a competent caster for a change! :roll:

Knight1 attacks Guzu

tb344.jpg

Archer2 punishes Sov's actions

tb345.jpg

Guzu blocks Milleuda's attack and heals herself

tb346.jpg

Ramza reduces enemy numbers to 2, KOing Archer2

tb347.jpg

DR tests Milleuda's 'Regeneration' with surprise buttsex

tb348.jpg

Delita and Bee attack Knight1

tb349.jpg

Sov heals himself and Ramza. Milleuda doesn't like this, KOing him:

tb350.jpg

Bee allows Knight1 to rend her shield and get away with it

tb351.jpg

tb352.jpg

Guzu revives Sov. Ramza tries to score another kill:

tb353.jpg

But Knight1 is lucky again. Twice:

tb354.jpg

Yeah - she blocked 4 our attacks in a row. That's why Delita's 'Concentration' is so useful. But he decides to heal Sov...
Who does some nice casting with perfect target-control:

tb355.jpg

tb356.jpg

Bee stings Milleuda and levels up

tb357.jpg

Milleuda tries to revive Mage1 but fails (skill). Knight1 has more luck (item =100% chance of success)

tb358.jpg

Mage1 hits DR in the ass, taking advantage of his lack of Counter

tb359.jpg

Ramza rapes Knight1

tb360.jpg

DR devours Archer1's spirit

tb361.jpg

:derp:

Bee finishes Mage1 off

tb362.jpg

So, once again - it's we vs. Milleuda.
Killing her takes fucking ages and leads to some lulz...

1) Guzu grabs Archer2's spirit

tb363.jpg

But decides to recover HP/MP instead... :roll:

I'm certain that AI cheats like a dirty little motherfucker...

:x

2) Milleuda tries diplomacy

tb364.jpg

3) Guzu shows how powerful her magick skills are

tb365.jpg

tb366.jpg

4) Ramza applies diplomacy as well

tb367.jpg

tb368.jpg

tb369.jpg

tb370.jpg

tb371.jpg

tb372.jpg

5) Charmed DR scores a critical hit on Bee's abdomen

tb373.jpg

Total fucking accident that it was his one and only critical in this battle... :roll:

6) Guzu goes after Knight1's spirit, but this one can only recover HP/MP

tb374.jpg

7) DR continues playing with females

tb375.jpg

8) Guzu does some successful flaming

tb376.jpg

9) DR inclines further

tb377.jpg

10) We are able to drive her into a corner. Too bad that only two units can hit her from back/front

tb378.jpg

Still, she keeps charming Ramza/DR/Sov from time to time...

11) Sov doesn't fuck around as well

tb379.jpg

tb380.jpg

lq7L9.png

12) Guzu does more flaming

tb381.jpg

Yeah - Sov was punished for his brave actions...

12) Milleuda gives up the diplomacy for good

tb382.jpg

tb383.jpg

tb383.jpg

tb385.jpg

tb386.jpg

tb387.jpg

No fucking way you fuck, we're going to kill this bitch no matter what!

tb388.jpg

At least this proves that Ramza is no homo! :(

13) Bee brings Milleuda to her knees (critical state)

tb389.jpg

tb390.jpg

tb391.jpg

14) Guzu has to knock some sense into 1/2 of our males...

tb392.jpg

tb393.jpg

Of course, it's time for her Thunder Rod to activate...

tb394.jpg

tb395.jpg

15) Sov kicks some ass even while Charmed. This time it was Bee's ass:

tb396.jpg

16) Milleuda destroys DR's sword

tb397.jpg

DR said:
No wonder she broke my sword, shot at the back gives her +39% chance to hit. If I'd been facing her she would have had like 3-4% chance to break any of my shit.

But this time he's prepared

tb398.jpg

BTW, if she kept doing this, we will be history sooner or later - we won't be able to kill her using bare fists... ;)

17) Bee inclines further

tb399.jpg

tb260.jpg

18) We finally get a chance to kill this bitch!

She's in critical condition, and we have 5 units that can act before she can use Chakra:

tb261.jpg

Knowing the cheaty AI, I decide to use a quicksave...

Guzu softens the Bitch up

tb262.jpg

Leaving her with 13 HP... :D It's time to f...

AI uses Charmed Sov to hit Guzu

tb263.jpg

And cock-block Ramza and DR - they're unable to reach the Bitch (she reaches the higher ground before DR's turn)

tb264.jpg

tb265.jpg

gPLoi.jpg

O9ycu.jpg

I take a few deep breaths and decide to quickload...

O9ycu.jpg

Guzu wakes Sov up

tb266.jpg

Sov motherfucking delivers!

tb267.jpg

tb268.jpg

lq7L9.png

So does Ramza

tb269.jpg

tb270.jpg

tb271.jpg

tb272.jpg

That's right, modders. Why do you hate us so?!

tb273.jpg

Why didn't you mod out all emo characters instead?!

tb274.jpg

tb275.jpg

vI1hy.jpg

Another raping ground awaits us

tb276.jpg

But before that, let's go back to the nearest city to have a drink or two. And buy some new stuff...

tb277.jpg

tb278.jpg

tb279.jpg

New armor for regulars (non-tanks, non-casters), +24 HP.

tb280.jpg

New armor for casters.

The axe looks interesting:

tb281.jpg

But only Squires and Gaymancers can use such manly things...

Now, there's one good thing that can be said about the previous battle... It payed off when it comes to JP:

tb282.jpg

Ramza learns Rend Weapon, Rend Armor, Rend Shield and Magicksap

tb294.jpg

Delita learns Magicksap, Rend Armor & Rend Shield

tb295.jpg

Now for the Decliners...

Bee:

tb283.jpg

tb284.jpg

Guzu:

tb285.jpg

tb286.jpg

DR:

tb287.jpg

tb288.jpg

Sov learns Cura (only 175 White JP, despite many great acts...), but there's something else about him:

tb289.jpg

New job available!

mystic.jpg
Mystic

A warrior specializing in status-changing techniques
Requires: White Mage Lv. 3

a) Action abilities (Mystic Arts):

1) Umbra (70): +Blind (radius 3)
2) Empowerment (100): Absorbs MP (1 target)
3) Invigoration (200): Absorbs HP (1 target)
4) Belief (200): +Faith (1 target) ?LOLWAT
5) Disbelief (200): +Atheist (1 target) ?LOLWAT
6) Corruption (150): +Undead (1 target)
7) Quiescence (120): +Silence (radius 2h1v)
8) Fervor (300): +Berserk (1 target)
9) Induration (400: +Stone (1 target)
10) Delirium (250): +Confuse (1 target)
11) Harmony (200): removes: Float, Reraise, Invisible, Regen, Protect, Shell, Haste, Faith, Reflect (1 target)
12) Hesitation (100): +Disable (radius 2h0v)
13) Response (250): +Sleep (radius 2h1v)

b) Reaction abilities:

1) Absorb MP (100): Recover MP = the amount used by the opponent (trigger - magickal attack)

c) Support abilities:

1) Defense Boost (250): Take less damage from physical attacks

d) Movement ability:

1) Ignore Weather (100): Traverse any terrain unimpeded by weather conditions

Sov learns Hesitation and switches to his desired job:

tb290.jpg

tb291.jpg

I bet he will kick even more ass from now on!

But before that...

We need 3 units for the upcoming story battle:

tb292.jpg

Check out who we will fight against, to avoid possible fuckups with choosing jobs/abilities:

tb293.jpg

I STILL believe in your judgment...

Not really...
Who wants to go - 3 units for the story battle, 2 more units for the random encounter that will surely precede it?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Warcupine, for the glory of Bethesda! :smug:

Can units be renamed? If so, I see no reason not to embrace my destiny as BROvahkiin.

Damned Registrations

Send me in!

Also, I can't believe she broke my sword. Does she have innate concentrate too or just got insanely lucky?

Oh yeah, have me learn power and mind sap, switch equip change back to throw item, and put that cloak back on.

Fuck it, lets do something more fun.

Learn mind and power sap. Set Aim. Learn and set Equip Axe. (Was going to set counter but that fucking thing gives 40 evade to parry, which is actually just as good (better even) than the shield, lol) Leave the boots on since I won't have decent ranged presence.

spekkio

Arcane
My bet is that whoever modded this shit, set some flags 'on' for the lulz. Like Milleuda using 'Chakra' - it should not be one of her skills (knight / thief). But she's a 'White Knight', so suddenly everything goes... :roll:

But she didn't have 'Concentrate' since she was able to miss us (rarely).

Check out Argath's 'Squire' skills - fucker had Rend Weapon and Armor among them, I'm not sure if it was the same in vanilla FFT.

That's why I'm such a faggot when it comes to 'Reequip' or 'Safeguard' - enemy units are way too lucky when it comes to breaking our shit...

switch equip change back to throw item, and put that cloak back on
I'm going to switch the Radiant AI on as well... :M

Damned Registrations

You can still miss even with concentrate, if you're using a skill with a base miss chance (like steal foo or the knight skills). Concentrate just cancels out evasion.

Also, I changed my skill setup after noticing the damage on that axe and that I had some spare squire JP. That and the fact I'll probably be fighting next to a bunch of healers again anyways.

Damned Registrations

Oh, and learn Aim +1 as well, just so I have something that can be used when theres really not time to charge at all that will bypass the shitty axe damage formula. (Radiant AI is probably a bad idea with Aim set)

Looks like Guzu's time travel experiments attracted some unwanted attention from the ruinous powers and she was turned into servant of darkness. And she doesn't give a slightest fuck about it :smug:
Which means she is ready to cast spells and will stay exactly the same as she was the last battle.

I have a question regarding Support Abilities though. Do you need to use them to get the bonus?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom