Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play Dark Sun: Shattered Lands - completed

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Was I mistaken? Could you kill the seller before the mastyrial run away?

Cthulhugoat

Arbiter
Sorry for the necromancy, but could the OP repost the last few updates' screenshots? They're broken, so it's kinda hard to figure what's going on =(

cohena

Novice
where is tristram's heart crystal, i see on page 8 he's talking to tristram and doesnt have it, then on page 10 he's talking to tynan and he has both, also on page 10 he finds tynan's on tara's corpse, which i found no problem as well... tristram's heart crystal, anyone?... ANYONE?!

Erebus

Arcane
I think you're supposed to use an object on her to capture her essence.

cohena

Novice
yes, tristram has her own heart crystal... i found the dreaming eye and have a solid suspicion it's her's, but i have no idea what to do with it to make it her crystal, and using it on her as is seems to do nothing... i may just be dumb though, so once again... HELP!

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Nope, Tristram's crystal is with her. You need to navigate the dialog path carefully to get her to trust you (Tynan will give you a few hints on how to make this easier), then when she hands it over you can trap her in there.

spekkio

Arcane
Casting Necromancy Level 3.

Jim Cojones dolio

BROS, if you REALLY want this game patched to 1.1, grab it from trusty online store (CD version) and patch with the included patch.

Proof:

ktRfS.jpg

All other available versions seem to be somehow fucked with (cracked files).

Just remember what GarfunkeL wrote at previous page (4 years ago).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom