Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play - BGT with a Codex Crew

Self-Ejected

ScottishMartialArts

Self-Ejected
I... I died? :cry:

Very well, I submit my bloated zombie corpse to the meat shield reserve.

ScottishMartialArts
Human Female (A wandering dog chewed the cock off my corpse.)
Necromancer
Chaotic Neutral

Str whatever is left
Dex 18
Con 16
Int 18
Wis 16 (stupid specialty mage req)
Cha dump

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
hoverdog said:
I've used up 40% of my free 10GB photobucket bandwidth for the month in 6 days. Looks like I might need to actually pay for an account. Yes I am apparently that much of an attention whore.
create a new account :smug:

POOPOO MCBUMFACE said:
Yeah, I alternate between three or four as the need arises.

I am way too lazy to manage more than one account. Besides it's only like $20 for a year.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
oldmanpaco said:
Yeah everyone wants to be a fighter. Probably because they last longer in BG1. No one wants to use the kits either.

Huge :decline: there. The kits were fun. I have fond memories of my TOB assassin backstabbing people for x7 damage with a 2-handed holy avenger.

I mean, come on! In the queue we have a paladin when we could have had an inquisitor! An inquisitor! (Even thoug Cavalier is probably a slightly better kit). The upcoming Fighter, Thief and Druid could've been a Berserker, an Assassin and an Avenger respectively. Sons, I am dissapoint.

oldmanpaco said:
Yeah DP was ok. Nickless looks to be up next.
Remember to get sleep while it's still useful. Best level 1 spell in D&D. At least until around level 6-7 or so, when it becomes useless.

oldmanpaco said:
If you look Ulmanita Ulminati was one shot killed by that wolf. When we charged the kobold shaman we had just finished going through the 20 or so kobolds on the bridge and everyone was close to being out of spells. Poison is a bitch at low levels.

Exactly what I was talking about. If I wasn't such an inconsiderate twat, I would've taken my castration like a man and soldiered on until someone could cast regeneration on me :rpgcodex:

oldmanpaco said:
I'll try to get an update in the next few days. Where the last update ended is where I am at though. I might make some smaller updates as I wander around on my way up to the bandits.

:love:

Wulfstand

Prophet
Changed my mind.

Wulfstand
Human Cavalier
STR 18
DEX 16
CON 17
WIS 10
INT 11
CHA 17
Edited.
Ajantis2H_jpg.jpg

Better keep me alive for BG 2 (Holy avenger :oops: )

haters-gonna-hate.gif

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Wulfstand said:
Changed my mind.

Wulfstand
Human Cavalier
STR 18
DEX 16
CON 17
WIS 10
INT 11
CHA 15 (i remember 15 being a bare minimum for paladins, right?)

Charisma 17 is the bare minimum for pallies..

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Ay! I'm squishy! I hope one of the paladins get a spot so I have a stoic meatshield friend to stand in front of me stand besides me, when evil comes!

Whoever wanted to be paladin on the former page, could you post the portrait you wanted here to? My poor old laptop can't handle the former page anymore, and to help you along I'll resize you and Wulfstands portraits.

Paco: Still a great thread; but less pictures per page would be greatly appreciated!

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Grunker said:
Ay! I'm squishy! I hope one of the paladins get a spot so I have a stoic meatshield friend to stand in front of me stand besides me, when evil comes!

Whoever wanted to be paladin on the former page, could you post the portrait you wanted here to? My poor old laptop can't handle the former page anymore, and to help you along I'll resize you and Wulfstands portraits.
Azira said:
You need more healing.

And what's more annoying than a paladin?

So without further ado:

Pariah Zeal (just Pariah if the game doesn't handle spaces well)
human paladin, inquisitor kit/specialty

Alignment: Awful good

Stats:
Str: 18
Dex: 10
Con: 18
Wis: 13
Int: 8
Cha: 18
(total 85)

As for what picture to use, I have no preference, though I find this strangely suitable..

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Azira's Pariah Zeal:

inqL.jpg
Large portrait

inqS.jpg
Small portrait

Wulfstand's Faggylord Gay'Gay Homo McBride SMA's Boyfriend Okay, he doesn't really have a name I guess:

AjL.jpg
Large portrait

AjS.jpg
Small portrait

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
It's not ajantis. It's a custom portrait with some gay-celebrity's head (possibly Heath Ledger?) stuck on Ajantis' body :)

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Ajantis:

vg_rpg_bg1_ajantis.jpg

He's still a faggot though

Your pic looks more like Garrick though

vg_rpg_bg1_garrick.jpg

Wulfstand

Prophet
Well I never finished bg 1, so I haven't encountered that character to tell if that portrait is him or not. Oh well.

taplonaplo

Scholar
You guys are forgetting about Saerelith from the 1st reply... not that i'm sorry for not hearing about it.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
By the way chzr. Looking through the list of items on planetbaldursgate.com, it seems all the really good bows n BG1 see to require 18 STR. Or are you holding out for the tuigan bow in BG2?

And marooned -- look up the saerelith mod. Someone did a let's play with her on another site. It was very, very painful.

chzr

Scholar
Ulminati said:
By the way chzr. Looking through the list of items on planetbaldursgate.com, it seems all the really good bows n BG1 see to require 18 STR. Or are you holding out for the tuigan bow in BG2?

damn really? haven't play bg for a while and i've been looking if there's some str requirement for archery and couldn't find any. Then i guess i should have str 18 and dump int/wis/cha. Anyway, hope paco is reading this.

taplonaplo

Scholar
Nah, i don't think normal lonbows need str and they are OK. But as i remember your str dmg bonus applies to bows as well which is the real deal there.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom