Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's learn about fighting games and get murdered together.

• Thread starter Generic-Giant-Spider
  • Start date

Matador

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
The music sucks as well.
Roar of the spark is the only cool song I remember.

Some of the tracks have interesting parts if you remove the vocals, which are awful.

In Xrd the instrumentals were great and some of the vocal tracks like Heavy Day were very good, in Strive they are a total trainwreck, and overall a soundtrack unworthy of him.

For such a skilled songwriter like Daisuke, it´s sign of decline; and if you sum it with the Clown World woke embrace, we can conclude his soul is at risk.

Let´s pray for Daisuke.

Biscotti

Arbiter
Patron
Strive is nothing but suck. What a terrible game and what a terrible fall from grace for Arcsys. I don't think a single fighting game developer has gone down the shitter more than them.

Arthandas

Prophet
I don't think a single fighting game developer has gone down the shitter more than them
Don't sell Crapcom so short. At least Strive doesn't have premium currencies, black gays in trans colored suits, battle passes, 15$ costumes or tattooed hobos promoting the game:

maxresdefault.jpg

Biscotti

Arbiter
Patron
As aggressively mediocre as modern SF is, it still retains more of its identity than GG did when moving to Strive.

Biscotti

Arbiter
Patron
Understandable. Dwelling too much on how shit most modern fighting games are doesn't make you any happier.

Arthandas

Prophet
I have high hopes for GBVS Rising, seems like a straight upgrade from Versus which was already pretty decent if you don't like anime airdashers.

Biscotti

Arbiter
Patron
I'm hearing a lot of rumbling about 66L, some people are saying it's just as cancerous as drive rush in SF6. I seriously hope they're just overreacting.

Arthandas

Prophet
I'm more worried about the Raging Strike, though I know jack shit as I didn't play any of the betas... thankfully there's the free version to test the waters.

Nathir

Liturgist
I don't think a single fighting game developer has gone down the shitter more than them
Don't sell Crapcom so short. At least Strive doesn't have premium currencies, black gays in trans colored suits, battle passes, 15$ costumes or tattooed hobos promoting the game:

maxresdefault.jpg

As far as the gameplay goes Strive is way more dumbed down, slower, and doesn't resemble any previous game in the franchise at all. It also appeals exclusively to trannys and weebs, and changed classic male characters to females (lol). Sorry, but i'd rather have my top8 be filled with blacks than with "females".

Gerrard

Arcane
If only Daisuke had heard about the polish rock band "Perfect" he might've learned a valuable lesson: "One must know when to leave the stage, undefeated"
:mca:

Arthandas

Prophet
Yeah, the regional pricing is fucked up, Poland has the highest price in the world...

hajro

Arbiter
The new Granblue costs 60 USD in my region. The season pass DLC costs more than the base game. LOL. Lmao, even.
you can download the free version and then put the full versions exe and it works. Use a different a steam account for safety sake tho.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom