Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's command Codexers in Syrian Warfare and crush Daesh

Sergiu64

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Sergiu's orders:

i-St2cTjf-L.png

ValeVelKal

Arcane
What, I didn't hit anything?

Okay, if my Grad is empty, let's ride to the medic bmp... trying to stay outside LOS of that enemy small arms remnant unit.
Well, what do you expect. It is a MLRS from the 60ies, and it is manned by Syrians. Doctrine is to mass dizains of them and shoot in the general area of what you want to take.

I checked and you can indeed take the Medic BMP-1. Once repaired, where do you head toward ?

mondblut

Arcane
I checked and you can indeed take the Medic BMP-1. Once repaired, where do you head toward ?

Deal with "small infantry" then advance east, keeping random hovels between me and the prisoner building.

Does medic BMP have a machinegun, or only atgm?

Endemic

Arcane
Should be the aforementioned 73mm HE/HEAT rocket-assisted main gun, 7.62mm coax and 4 9M14 "Malyutka" missiles. Mine doesn't have the ATGMs for whatever reason :P

ValeVelKal

Arcane
Should be the aforementioned 73mm HE/HEAT rocket-assisted main gun, 7.62mm coax and 4 9M14 "Malyutka" missiles. Mine doesn't have the ATGMs for whatever reason :P
The officers sold the missiles for petty cash. Most of the time to the rebels.

Medics clearly are better paid.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Sans titre.png
Open fire on the enemies in the building ahead. Once they're dead, move to occupy and then continue to fire at available targets

Andnjord

Arcane

ValeVelKal

Arcane
Missing a bunch of people, among those I care about :

Endemic
Dayyālu
Azira
Strange Fellow
Catacombs

Among those that have not bee active :
taxalot
Commissar Draco
SmartCheetah (but I have a note from his mother explaining he is not available)
I see then... :rpgcodex:

As for my orders, do I have time to RPO the building marked with "Known RPG + small arm teams" to the east the Al Rouskor then support and follow Baud into his building?
Dang missed you and Moist.

actually... you shot your 3rd RPO rocket out of camera, and missed, I realized this as I was preparing the « final situation » screenshoot. You would not have the time anyway.

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'll circle around towards the group of enemies to the west via the "no defenders here" blue circle, and killsteal Dayyalu.

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
Any chance I can move with the supply truck and the SmartCheetah? I don't want to progress further in that much open space.

vazha

Arcane
You could provide me with cover fire as I go in all gung ho to rescue prisoners, maybeh?

Dayyālu

Arcane
I knew I forgot something today.

39kZP6b.png
Men, target that BMP, steady, steady.... got it! Great job, that's one extra potato ration when we get ba...

*happy blabbering*

39kZP6b.png
FUCK RPG RPG THANK FUCK IT MISS..

*confused blabbering*

39kZP6b.png
ASSAULT TROOPS WHAT THE HE...

*worried blabbering*

39kZP6b.png
GOD IT'S ANOTHER BM..

*extremely worried blabbering*

39kZP6b.png
KEEEEEEEEEEEEP FIRIIIIIIIING

*chaotic sounds*

39kZP6b.png
*SCREAMS*

*screaming*

I'm entirely sure the ammo situation is terrible, but IF the MG ammunition is more than 25% and we have enough HE for a couple of shots push nonetheless and snipe the mortars following the orders below. Feel free to ignore AT-less infantry and get my head inside the tonk for safety.

If we're completely out of HE and MG ammo, it's time to retreat and reload, taking out the Technical at best if we manage.

tlxt1CE.jpg

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
cheers for the enlistment call ValeVelKal, but i was away on Syrious Business (TM)

if there are future deployment opportunities, i suggest to lead an assault infantry squad honor-bound to deliver a pretty goat bride to Dayyālu and protect the happy couple until our village messiah is born from their holy union

to achieve this lofty goal, they would be willing to perform even highly unconventional maneuvers such as scouting, covering, and supporting his tank movements

+M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom