Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Let's avoid world getting destroyed by anomaly in openxcom

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
It was a Terror Ship, apparently heading for Warsaw. It was shot down by Interceptor 3, Flight 2.
alLDAUp.png

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Now I know what went wrong with the Battleship. UFOs have random rate of fire in the code.
I made it non-random and now Battleships can easily shoot Interceptors out of sky. Even heavier craft need to pack up on them and take heavy damage/losses.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
It was necessary to throw a grenade. Some soldiers got injured and required medical assistance.
gXX3lGD.png

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Another Reaper appears. There were problems with hitting it. Both tank and grenadier managed to hit the ground.
7KLJzTv.png

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Even more Reapers! Grenadier targeted one of them but hit a hedge near him and was severely wounded.
2I7crFN.png

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
1 minute into the mission, soldiers start advancing towards the UFO.
UOdCf3y.png

TtJ60tb.png

Last edited:
In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Another Reaper attacked from a fog. It destroyed the HWP and killed a soldier. The soldier had an armed proximity grenade which stopped the Reaper's rampage.
yjMV8OE.png

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
A Reaper was spotted by another soldier. The soldier on the picture was killed a moment later. Explosion of his grenade failed to kill the beast.
7sIGAII.png

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
He was caught in the blast and required medical assistance.
uVWI6Aa.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom