Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KOTOR2 TSLRP is out. Finally.

Ander Vinz

Scholar
In my country all laws become operative on april 1st.
So what do you suggest? Ignore the laws?

Ander Vinz

Scholar
Nope. Vincent Weller is planning to hire Troika's former employees. But shhh, it's his minute of glory. Let's not spoil the surprise.

Deleted member 7219

Don't lie.

Also, doing an April Fool's doesn't make you funny.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
it's just flat stuff on april fool's day. but i like the other thread where locue went apeshit over top 10 least anticipated Games. lolz. All that FF7 replays must've mindfucked him.

MetalCraze

Arcane
this April Fool would work on me if I didn't change the log yesterday and didn't see that they are gearing only for 1.0b5 release this week.

RK47 said:
it's just flat stuff on april fool's day. but i like the other thread where locue went apeshit over top 10 least anticipated Games. lolz. All that FF7 replays must've mindfucked him.

but there was so much truth in the top 10 actually. Mediawhores tried to look intelligently on april 1st. they succeeded. too bad tomorrow they will get back to sucking cocks.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
RK47 said:
Eh, I do what I do and what I doesn't do is what I won't do.

Also:

763_barretwhothehellareyou.jpg

MetalCraze

Arcane
btw TSLRP has nice beta-testers

Major bug posted by one of those beta-testers:
0000920: Game cannot continue after breaking ettiqute when fighting Handmaiden

"Tupac Amaru
03-14-08 13:32
Can't reproduce this. Do you have a save?"

"ClosedBetaTester
03-14-08 22:03
No I don't sorry, I should have kept one but I didn't."

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Oh that's just fucking lovely. :lol:

I'd love to be a beta tester for them. "Yeah, I encountered a fatal bug near the end. The game crashed. I don't have a save to prove it. Can you guys fix it anyway?"

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Is that Barrett line really in game. holy crap I didn't get to see it probably because I couldn't stand him at all and kept him on the bench except when he HAD to be in the party after Midgar.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
RK47 said:
Is that Barrett line really in game. holy crap I didn't get to see it probably because I couldn't stand him at all and kept him on the bench except when he HAD to be in the party after Midgar.
It's in-game and probably just about 100% of all the reasons why you should have him in your party at all times.

Giorgos

Novice
Team Gizka has been going FOR EVER. If the thing ever gets released i'll be very impressed. How many years has it been now?

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
I can wait a little longer, it's not like I paid them or anything. Even if they stop the project and never release it, it'll be sad but it's not like they owe me anything.

At least they update their development log from time to time.

JrK

Prophet
I don't know if any of you kept an eye on the bug counter thing for the last three weeks since the beta was released, but they've made an alarming amount of progress since then. Everyday there were bugs being added and soon after being fixed, so I don't think it will take long at all. Maybe a month or two.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom