Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News KOTOR 3 for Christmas?

Fat Dragon

Arbiter
This rumor came from Computer and Videogames? Those people are famous for a being a bunch of lying bastards. I say this rumor is complete bullshit.

Bioware already has too many projects going on, I doubt they have the time to make KOTOR 3.
Mass Effect
Second 360 game (probably Jade 2)
Nintendo DS game
Dragon Age
Some MMORPG

Texas Red

Whiner
Fat Dragon said:
This rumor came from Computer and Videogames? Those people are famous for a being a bunch of lying bastards. I say this rumor is complete bullshit.

Bioware already has too many projects going on, I doubt they have the time to make KOTOR 3.
Mass Effect
Nintendo DS game
Dragon Age
Some MMORPG

Yes but Obsidian has some unannounced project going on as well. Whos to say that it isnt KotOR 3?

Fat Dragon

Arbiter
The Walkin' Dude said:
Fat Dragon said:

Mass Effect
Nintendo DS game
Dragon Age
Some MMORPG

Yes but Obsidian has some unannounced project going on as well. Whos to say that it isnt KotOR 3?

I didn't know that. Maybe KOTOR 3 really is in the works then. Personally, I'd rather Obsidian make the 3rd one anyway. KOTOR 2 would have been great had they not been rushed on the game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom