Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware KOTOR 2 Restoration Project (not the Restored Content Mod)

jaylittle

Scholar
Gragt said:
One year only? Think of what the leak of the source code did to Valve and these are PROFESSHUNALS, so what about amateurs like TG who do not have the same kind of ressources? Theft of a beta should put them at least 5 years behind.
They didn't accomplish much over the last year anyway. Gather round kids, I've got a story to tell.

Look at this at Team Gizka like this. You have a car. It has no gas. You are stranded because of it. You've been stranded for hours. Then some cunt comes along and slashes the tires. You can't say, "Oh no the cunt put them behind!" They weren't going anywhere anyway.

Now of course in Team Gizka's case its actually more complicated. Some cunt slashes the tires, so they drag the driver and the passengers out of the car and shoot them one by one because they might've helped but they can't say for sure. You can then say that "some cunt put them behind" as long as we are clear in this case that there are now at least two different cunts in the story and the original one is no longer to blame.

Nerve Gas

Educated
jaylittle said:
Gragt said:
One year only? Think of what the leak of the source code did to Valve and these are PROFESSHUNALS, so what about amateurs like TG who do not have the same kind of ressources? Theft of a beta should put them at least 5 years behind.
They didn't accomplish much over the last year anyway. Gather round kids, I've got a story to tell.

Look at this at Team Gizka like this. You have a car. It has no gas. You are stranded because of it. You've been stranded for hours. Then some cunt comes along and slashes the tires. You can't say, "Oh no the cunt put them behind!" They weren't going anywhere anyway.

Now of course in Team Gizka's case its actually more complicated. Some cunt slashes the tires, so they drag the driver and the passengers out of the car and shoot them one by one because they might've helped but they can't say for sure. You can then say that "some cunt put them behind" as long as we are clear in this case that there are now at least two different cunts in the story and the original one is no longer to blame.
Uh, what?

jaylittle

Scholar
The moral of my story is this: The leaker didn't set Team Gizka back, their canning of all the beta testers set them back. Of course, since they were making no progress anyway, it is all horribly irrelevant.

Nerve Gas

Educated
jaylittle said:
The moral of my story is this: The leaker didn't set Team Gizka back, their canning of all the beta testers set them back. Of course, since they were making no progress anyway, it is all horribly irrelevant.
And the moral of my story is that you crave cocks, you dirty thief. The end.

jaylittle

Scholar
I think you are just sad that Pastrami hasn't come back yet. You know, his inflatable girlfriend keeps him warm at night. You are going to have to do better than that if you want a real shot with him. Perhaps you should break out the nerve gas and teach him all about necrophilia? That'll teach him.

PastramiX

Novice
jaylittle said:
I think you are just sad that Pastrami hasn't come back yet. You know, his inflatable girlfriend keeps him warm at night. You are going to have to do better than that if you want a real shot with him. Perhaps you should break out the nerve gas and teach him all about necrophilia? That'll teach him.

So you're calling him a gay necrophiliac? That was actually original. I applaud that. Inflatable girlfriend? Ooh...burn, I felt that one.

The funny thing is, Nerve Gas, is that this little prick jaylittle is really gamorck, the guy who leaked the beta onto The Pirate Bay. A while back at the Team Gizka forums he registered as darkgamorck, and asked the beta testers for a copy of the beta. Obviously he was being a dumbass and got himself IP banned. Yet, one of the beta testers I guess gave it to him, or to someone else, and jaylittle put it on TPB under the alias as gamorck. Although jaylittle has denied claims that he is gamorck but accepted that he is darkgamorck, he's obviously a complete, hypocritical faggot. Don't deny it this time, jay.

Joe Blow

Novice
jaylittle said:
How do you know that they weren't doing anything? Perhaps it is time to realize that you are an impatient little butthurt faggot who couldn't wait for the finished product. What disgusts me even more is that you did not even have the balls to leak the project yourself; you made your cronies do it, you pussy-ass nigger. Fuck you, THIEF!

Bucknasty

Novice
First Jaylittle appeared to miss Pastrami and ask for him to come back. Now that has happened and he's nowhere to be found... =/
And he's the one that leaked the beta? That low.

PastramiX

Novice
Here's a quote from darkgamrock (gaylittle) off of TPB:

"For the record, let me state that I have no idea who gamorck is. I am in fact jay little and my typical usernames online are darkgamorck and jaylittle.

So let's be clear. I did not publish this torrent. I have no idea who gamorck is. I suspect at this point he/she is probably one of the now ex-beta testers. Perhaps he/she thought they could cast suspicion on me, a known figure that has attempted to obtain the beta from team members in the past by using a username similar to what I use.

Nevertheless, despite the beating I'm taking online for this leak (despite my innocence), I can't say I'm too angry here. I've been loving this leak and I've made it to Malachor! Life is good baby. TSLRP rocks my world. There are some bugs, some documented on Mantis and some not. Either way everything I've run into is easily worked around and I've made some nice progression to the end game which by the way is much more complete and coherent.

So good job on the mod TG, though I can't say the same for the public relations or damage control you have attempted to perform. I know it's convenient to try and point the finger at me rather than admitting that the closed beta team was on the verge of revolt, but hey whatever floats your boat. I got what I wanted and I'm quite happy about it."

And here's a quote from gaylittle in this thread:

"It's the real deal too. The custom intro movie referenced by the team in the forums is in there. Time to get cracking! TPB is the place to be fellas."

Obviously, gaylittle, darkgamorck, and gamorck are the same little prick.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Because he said it wasn't him so it obviously was, amirite?

jaylittle

Scholar
Xor said:
Hehehehe... I wonder if Pastrami actually earned that highschool diploma or if he just forged it along with that McLovin Drivers License so he could try and score.

PastramiX

Novice
jaylittle said:
Xor said:
Hehehehe... I wonder if Pastrami actually earned that highschool diploma or if he just forged it along with that McLovin Drivers License so he could try and score.

It's funny that you're calling me an immature kid, when you're really talking about yourself. Let's see, you stole the TSLRP Beta, so I betcha you'll steal everything else in your life. Girlfriends, for example. The chances of you getting laid: zero. You've lost all credibility when you first asked for that beta on the TG forums, then you came off as a dumbfuck when you put it on TPB. Who will ever trust you again? If really wish to continue to make an ass of yourself, then do it somewhere where someone will care. Your mom for example.

OccupatedVoid

Arbiter
PastramiX said:
It's funny that you're calling me an immature kid, when you're really talking about yourself. Let's see, you stole the TSLRP Beta, so I betcha you'll steal everything else in your life. Girlfriends, for example. The chances of you getting laid: zero. You've lost all credibility when you first asked for that beta on the TG forums, then you came off as a dumbfuck when you put it on TPB. Who will ever trust you again? If really wish to continue to make an ass of yourself, then do it somewhere where someone will care. Your mom for example.
Uh, what? If someone 'steals' girlfriends, then they will get more pussy than you.

PastramiX

Novice
OccupatedVoid said:
PastramiX said:
Uh, what? If someone 'steals' girlfriends, then they will get more pussy than you.

Whatever, fuck you then.

Since everyone here wants to act like a bunch of little fags, I'm packing up and won't be posting here again. I believe Cartman once said: "Fuck you guys, I'm going home!"

See ya in Hell, everyone. Especially you gaylittle.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Once more, evil triumphs.

Seriously now, this is too easy... He managed to hang himself without any real intervention, he even provided his own rope.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
What a fucking moron. If you're going to leave, go already. No one gives a fuck about your retarded teenage insults. Why don't you stick to worshiping Team Gizka and spare us all from your stupidity?

mahdi

Liturgist
Edward_R_Murrow, your jackass self "got" my drunk ass self earlier with a double-dosing of tubgirl and goatse, with audio. I salute you.

:salute:

Edward_R_Murrow said:
Taking someone's girlfriend is not stealing because nothing physical is removed from an inventory.

Taking someone's girlfriend is not stealing because no one really OWNS a grirlfriend

And yay for all the TG forum retards coming here and acting all butthurt :D MOAR DRAMA PLEASE

Edward_R_Murrow said:
Taking someone's girlfriend is not stealing because nothing physical is removed from an inventory.
Exactly, virginity is more of a spiritual thing anyway.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom