Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware KOTOR 2 Restoration Project (not the Restored Content Mod)

racofer

Thread Incliner
PastramiX said:
Fat Dragon said:
I'm curious as to why you're still posting here? Didn't your slavemaster killerbob forbid you from posting here? Or did you finally man up and grow a pair, deciding you didn't give a fuck what she's says?

Yes and no to your first question. I felt like posting here, just not over there. I can say whatever I want, even if that means if I lower IQ by a couple points in the process.

As to your second question, I believe I have a pair, and they're quite large. I'm not sure about you on the other hand.

It must be reaching negative values easily.

PastramiX

Novice
Fat Dragon said:
PastramiX said:
As to your second question, I believe I have a pair, and they're quite large. I'm not sure about you on the other hand.
You seem to have a penchant for using insults and comebacks that are older than the 80's.

Yes, why not? I do love the 70's. Unless if you can create a more proper and original insult, I'll keep on using my "retro" lingo.

Texas Red

Whiner
Bucknasty said:
Where may I see these other pictures so that I may get an idea of what I'm supposed to be sending in?

This is the latest one.

image005hy3.jpg

Can someone post the Codex class picture?

PastramiX

Novice
inwoker said:
serious bizznes
This pastrmix is trolling.

I believe trolling has been happening throughout this thread for ages, so I don't know why you're accusing me of this when everyone else has been doing this more repetitively than I.

As for everyone here, I think that you're all a bunch of dicky assholes who do nothing but log onto the internets all day and try to act "tough" by calling people fags and whatnot. I hope I see you all in Hell.

Good day. :)

Fat Dragon

Arbiter
PastramiX said:
Yes, why not? I do love the 70's.
Ah, so you admit that you can do nothing more than repeat what you've heard on made-for-tv movies and at junior high instead of coming up with something of your own. You are, of course, forgetting that those insults couldn't even hurt the feelings of a five year old. All they serve to do is make your opponent chuckle. Try harder.

jaylittle

Scholar
inwoker said:
I give this drama 2 of 5.
Bryce&roqua was 5.
I require linkage. I need to perform research on methods I can use to elevate the level of drama here. As for Pastrami, he came back! Heh. I bet killerbob is going to make him wear his soiled diapers for an extra day before she changes them now. Either way, killerbob apparently locked their thread over at TG, so that probably explains why Pastrami has returned.

Funny thing. For somebody that has been IP banned - I have no problems cruising those forums. It would seem PastramiX isn't as much in the know as he thinks he is.

jaylittle

Scholar
PastramiX said:
inwoker said:
serious bizznes
This pastrmix is trolling.

I believe trolling has been happening throughout this thread for ages, so I don't know why you're accusing me of this when everyone else has been doing this more repetitively than I.

As for everyone here, I think that you're all a bunch of dicky assholes who do nothing but log onto the internets all day and try to act "tough" by calling people fags and whatnot. I hope I see you all in Hell.

Good day. :)
You really are clueless. We aren't pissing in your pool because you are trolling. We are pissing in your pool because you are so shitty at it. This is a General RPG Discussion forum. Synonyms for a title like that include, "Trolling". So please, try to break away from that neutered worship-the-ground-where-killerbob-walks form of conversation you seem to have mastered so well, re-inflate your girlfriend and lets see some real effort.

You may be a loser, but my god man at least have enough pride to strive to be good at it!

MetalCraze

Arcane
what disappoints me about them is that they fail so much that they will eventually run out of steam and leave the Codex with their tails between their legs, like all trolls did before them.

Lumpy

Arcane
Bucknasty said:
I once felt Pastrami's wrath you guys. Don't fuck with him.
TSLRP is sexy sexy anyways. Might be one of the best mods in recent history when it's done.
Yeah, patching a game to restore some unimplemented content is fucking art.

jaylittle

Scholar
skyway said:
what disappoints me about them is that they fail so much that they will eventually run out of steam and leave the Codex with their tails between their legs, like all trolls did before them.
I think its the parents nowadays. They raised a bunch of pussies. They hear slogans like "Army of One" and think they are hot shit until somebody looks at them cross-eyed. Then they just run home like the little bitches they are. And if mommy isn't there ready to shove a teat in there face for them to suck on, killerbob apparently is ready to step up to the plate and nurse the fuckers right back to health.

Don't worry he'll be back even if he leaves a second time with his tail between his legs. They always come back after sucking on a little bit of mama's milk.

Nerve Gas

Educated
Don't worry, PastramiX, the Codex are known to be a bunch of worthless assholes with no life and no chance of ever getting laid. It's no secret.
Besides, I fully agree with you. Team Gizka should be left to do their job properly. Jaylittle, you fucking little cocksucker, I hope you die of AIDS. You set this project one year behind in the very least, because you greedy bastard can't wait for the mod to be published properly. Fuck off. I hope they sue you and that Pirate Bay site and take all your fucking dirty money.

jaylittle

Scholar
Nerve Gas said:
Jaylittle, you fucking little cocksucker, I hope you die of AIDS. You set this project one year behind in the very least, because you greedy bastard can't wait for the mod to be published properly. Fuck off. I hope they sue you and that Pirate Bay site and take all your fucking dirty money.
I love how people are still assuming that I leaked this thing! Hey perhaps reading isn't your strong suite buddy. But I suppose it's difficult to read when you've jammed your own head so far up your ass that the only thing you can see is the inside of your bowels. Let me ask you something, have you seen PastramiX up there? If so tell him I said hi and that if can't be bothered to troll like a real man, then he should properly fuck off already.

Fat Dragon

Arbiter
jaylittle said:
Nerve Gas said:
Jaylittle, you fucking little cocksucker, I hope you die of AIDS. You set this project one year behind in the very least, because you greedy bastard can't wait for the mod to be published properly. Fuck off. I hope they sue you and that Pirate Bay site and take all your fucking dirty money.
I love how people are still assuming that I leaked this thing! Hey perhaps reading isn't your strong suite buddy. But I suppose it's difficult to read when you've jammed your own head so far up your ass that the only thing you can see is the inside of your bowels. Let me ask you something, have you seen PastramiX up there? If so tell him I said hi and that if can't be bothered to troll like a real man, then he should properly fuck off already.
*sigh*
Nerve Gas is just somebody's alt account, save your ammo for when a TG poster like Pastrami returns.

Nerve Gas

Educated
jaylittle said:
Nerve Gas said:
Yeah and I'm supposed to trust you? No thanks, I'd rather trust Team Gizka, who, should I remained you, are making a fantastic mod inbetween dealing with real life which for them involves plenty of pussy unlike you Codexers with no life.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
One year only? Think of what the leak of the source code did to Valve and these are PROFESSHUNALS, so what about amateurs like TG who do not have the same kind of ressources? Theft of a beta should put them at least 5 years behind.

jaylittle

Scholar
Nerve Gas said:
Yeah and I'm supposed to trust you? No thanks, I'd rather trust Team Gizka, who, should I remained you, are making a fantastic mod inbetween dealing with real life which for them involves plenty of pussy unlike you Codexers with no life.
Please bitch... I've got more than that. I'm just glad you asked. Don't take my word for it, take Dashus':
Jaylittle, note that not once, has any member of the team actually accused you of anything. Or spoken about this at all, for that matter (until now obviously.) KB and Ostermana reacted by attempting to check ip logs etc. While I did mention that KB isn't the "goddess" of the mod, she is the server-goddess and as such I would much rather have her (and anyone in her position) be proactive in defending the site/work on the site than not. A DMCA notice was filed with your ISP but I very much doubt anything would come of it. Quite frankly I don't think it's worth the effort. I honestly don't know if they found any damning evidence against you or not; I don't care.

Nerve Gas

Educated
Gragt said:
One year only? Think of what the leak of the source code did to Valve and these are PROFESSHUNALS, so what about amateurs like TG who do not have the same kind of ressources? Theft of a beta should put them at least 5 years behind.
Yeah, thanks a lot, you Jaylittle fuck. You set The Sith Lords Restoration Project, one of the best mods of the 21st/22nd century, back to two years before it was even started. I hope you're happy with what you did. May you burn in the fire of Gehenna, as the fallen angels feast upon you remains, while I walk through the valley of death, protecting the righteous from the shitheads like yourself.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom