Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Knights of the Nine

Bradylama

Arcane
dumb.jpg

Women. Am I right fellas?

Now go get me a sammich, Monica. If that is in fact your real name.

psycojester

Arbiter
Okay.... So Drakon things people should only be allowed on the internet if they can type with their penis?

Twinfalls

Erudite
You shoot me glances and they're so hard to read
I misconstrue what you mean
Slip me a napkin and now that you start
Is this your name or a doctor's eye chart?
I try and comprehend you but I got a dyslexic heart
I ain't dying to offend you, I got a dyslexic heart
Thanks for the book, now my table is ready
Is this a library or bar?
Between the covers I thought you were ready
A half-angel, half-tart
Do I read you correctly, lead me directly
Help me with this part
Do I hate you? Do I date you?
Do I got a dyslexic Heart?
You keep swayin'... what are you sayin'?
Thinking 'bout stayin'?
Or are you just playing, making passes
Well, my heart could use some glasses
Try and comprehend you
I got a dyslexic heart
Do I read you correctly,
I need you directly
I only went this far
Do I love you do I hate you
I got a dyslexic heart
Na na na na na, etc.

Mr Happy

Scholar
Lumpy said:
http://www.elderscrolls.com/news/press_101706.htm
It seems that Knights of the Nine will be released on the 21st of November, in a downloadable version, and also a boxed version, which will include all the official plug-ins as well.
Rather than spend all his time killing evil necromancers, evil mercenaries, gladiators, assassination targets, daedra and undead, the player will finally be able to take a break for it all, and instead start killing the evil sorcerer and his demonic minions, while finding ancient relics which are scaled to the player's level.
Seems that Bethesda is finally on the right track.
[/quote]

Moral ambiguity
aiee.gif

O WATE

cutterjohn

Cipher
Hey! I purposely refused to respond to Twinfalls(is Monica her alt?) trollbaiting, while you guys fall all over yourselves grabbing the bait an running with it. (I love mixed metaphors... }:)

In any event you have successfully driven this topic off the rails of it's topic, namely the Knights of the Nine, the new piece of sh... er artwork from our most beloved Bethesda under whome Todd the supreme overlord directs his uber mensch... or something like that anyways... in driving RPGs to new height of creativity and accessibility. Now go run with it...

}:)

Monica21

Scholar
Drakron said:
And oh yes, I do CARE about the gender because I dont fucking trust women much
Go to therapy with your mom or something, instead of bitching about gender on the internet.

cutterjohn said:
I purposely refused to respond to Twinfalls (is Monica her alt?)
Not that it would be a bad thing to be Twinfalls' alt, but I'm pretty certain I'm not. :)

Vidken

Novice
Tribunal: City, dungeons, lore, voice acting, script functions, main quest, side quests, weapons, armor, decorative flora, textures, creatures, sounds, heads...

Bloodmoon: Sizable island, two full towns, scattered settlements, dungeons, lore, voice acting, script functions, main quest, side quests, blah-but-fixable lycanthropy game mechanic, werewolf player mesh, video cutscenes, weapons, armor, lots of new flora, textures, creatures, sounds, heads...

Nights of the Nine: What, exactly?

obediah

Erudite
aweigh said:
fathat118.jpg

"these are not real peopel. they are special toys. it is why they have no arms."

- Miguel

Ah, the golden days of the internet, when fatchicksinpartyhats, oldmanmurray, and spacemoose were all still adding content, and peta.org was about eating meat.

Vipera

Scholar
MK on the ES forums says that he and Kuhlmann did the writing for KotN.

That's all I need to hear, I'm getting it. I'm a Kirkbride fanboy.:D

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
obediah said:
Ah, the golden days of the internet, when fatchicksinpartyhats, oldmanmurray, and spacemoose were all still adding content, and peta.org was about eating meat.

If we close our eyes and wish hard enough, we can bring it back!

cutterjohn

Cipher
Vipera said:

Kirkbride or no Kirkbride I'm still expecting it to be not much more than a plugin that required so much disk space for the voice "acting" that it forced physical media. The tossing in of the rest of the plugins could either be a peace offering or an indication that KoN isn't nearly large enough on it's own to justify $20.

I've heard elsewhere that it adds around 20 quests for the new faction in existent areas of Cyrodil. Said same source claimed to already have a copy on his pc. Sorry I've forgotten which forum that I saw it on, maybe rpgdot, but it was one of the few PC general RPG sites left around...

@Monica21
Glad to hear that you're not a Twinfalls alt, sort of... :twisted:

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
cutterjohn said:
Vipera said:

Kirkbride or no Kirkbride I'm still expecting it to be not much more than a plugin that required so much disk space for the voice "acting" that it forced physical media. The tossing in of the rest of the plugins could either be a peace offering or an indication that KoN isn't nearly large enough on it's own to justify $20.

I've heard elsewhere that it adds around 20 quests for the new faction in existent areas of Cyrodil. Said same source claimed to already have a copy on his pc. Sorry I've forgotten which forum that I saw it on, maybe rpgdot, but it was one of the few PC general RPG sites left around...

@Monica21
Glad to hear that you're not a Twinfalls alt, sort of... :twisted:
There is a DLC that has Just KotN, so the box set isn't the only way to get it.

And I make a habit of not expecting anything other than what's already been announced. Ie, the arnour and the faction is the only thing I know I;m getting for sure, so I don't expect much else.

Shoelip

Arbiter
Gamespot has three screenshots of the PS3 version of Oblivion including a picture of the new armor.

Drakron

Arcane
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion | Ubisoft | March 2007 | EU

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Drakron

Arcane
Just making a "PS3 will be release in europe ... eventually" joke.

Gamespot can be awful funny with its release dates, Sony said that the PS3 european launch is spring 07 and I still remenber Sony only changed their "spring 06" PS3 launch date around E3 that taken place in May, I doubt anyone in europe will be a PS3 on sale before July and I am being generous.

Not that matters, Squarenix (or Square-enix since I am still trying to figure how the fuck they are now called) release date for FF XII is "spring 07" (in short, they dont even know) so we PAL gamers are used to things comming late ... heck Steambot is not released yet.

And yes I am bitching about the PS3 ... I serious doubt many will be offended around here considering the anti-console stand by the RPG Codex proper and the ESF exiles are likely to be more MS that Sony fanyboys anyway ...

Shoelip

Arbiter
I'm probably not going to buy a PS3 for quite a while. I've got no money and it's overpriced anyway. Launch games are also rarely very good.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom