Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos

Dorateen

Arcane
Speaking of race relations, in Hearkenwold the party can run into a band of gnomes and a kobold character will call out their corruption.

35zdmDh.jpg

Last edited:

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

MerchantKing

Learned

Reinhardt

Arcane
Speaking of race relations, in Hearkenwold the party can run into a band of gnomes and a kobold character will call out their corruption.

35zdmDh.jpg
Delete this from your game.

Some gnomes are more equal than other gnomes.
I feel we're due for another evil gnome conspiracy, a la Arcanum.
Cool it with the antinanatic remarks. There is no Gnome conspiracy.
yeah, gnomes are too dumb for it.

Serus

Arcane
Patron

35zdmDh.jpg

yeah, gnomes are too dumb for it.
Or goyim kobolds already know so there is no point.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

35zdmDh.jpg

This is exactly what a conspirator would say.

Gandalf

Arbiter
Oh dear, the second module I'm currently working on in my spare time has two kobolds and zero gnomes in it. Should I balance things up?!

Gandalf

Arbiter
Oh dear, the second module I'm currently working on in my spare time has two kobolds and zero gnomes in it. Should I balance things up?!

You could have the kobolds discuss how their empire is built on the bones of the exterminated gnome race.
Both of them are merchants, so that already fit this picture very well, I think. What does not fit is they stand in different places, so they can't really talk with each other face to face. I could try to add telepathy dialogue or pidgeon mail or add other kobolds that could talk with each other. I don't know yet, I need to think about it.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

You could have the kobolds discuss how their empire is built on the bones of the exterminated gnome race.
Both of them are merchants, so that already fit this picture very well, I think. What does not fit is they stand in different places, so they can't really talk with each other face to face. I could try to add telepathy dialogue or pidgeon mail or add other kobolds that could talk with each other. I don't know yet, I need to think about it.

Dialog with the party for some reason? :lol:
Hey, wasn't there a Merchant King in these parts?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom