Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

Young_Hollow

Liturgist
I have 8GB RAM, i-5-4460 @ 3,20Ghz and Geforce GTX 650 Ti and I get around 20 FPS even at low settings (in fact it doesn't seem to matter much if I play on low or on high settings, it hovers at around 15-25 FPS).

Anyone with a comparable setup can comment? As it is it's unplayable.
Have you tried playing at 900, 768 and 720p? I also recall an earlier post highlighting that shader quality has highest impact on performance; have you tried altering it? Cheers from a guy with an FX 6300 and RX 550.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I have 8GB RAM, i-5-4460 @ 3,20Ghz and Geforce GTX 650 Ti and I get around 20 FPS even at low settings (in fact it doesn't seem to matter much if I play on low or on high settings, it hovers at around 15-25 FPS).

Anyone with a comparable setup can comment? As it is it's unplayable.
Have you tried playing at 900, 768 and 720p? I also recall an earlier post highlighting that shader quality has highest impact on performance; have you tried altering it? Cheers from a guy with an FX 6300 and RX 550.
Changing the resolution from 1080p to "720p > 1080p" made the game finally playable to me - which it should be on highest settings, too, but that's just terribad optimization.
Anyway, definitely try and change to that resolution. Most likely it renders at 720p, but scales up to 1080p. The result is still surprisingly good.

I really don't get what problem people have with lockpicking. Once you have found a few "very easy" chests and done introduction quest for the miller - which gives you a practice chest - you can easily train enough to be able to open "easy" chests, too. And from there, it seems to grow rather naturally.
Or maybe people complaining about it are visually challenged, not seeing where their mouse should be?

Anyway, I just spent two hours just riding around in the countryside and villages with my trusty Rocinante (I'm still poor!), picking flowers and chests as I find them.
Peasant Simulator 2018 is not a bad title for the game :lol:

dragonul09

Arcane
Edgy
You can do this all day, 10 enemies, 1000 enemies, it doesn't make a difference.
I just tried it in that location with normal armor and it didn't work.

Not sure what tank-tier armor you implied you stumbled upon, but even with a full set of cunman armor I stole from the bandit camp and the bow you mentioned, one or two of them chased me down while the rest pelted me with arrows.

I got in a few headshots (which didn't kill them), but they were too much for me.

Well what do you know, I did that too by dragging one enemy at a time, but it took like 1 hour to clear the whole fortress instead of 5 minutes. Just do some fancy feet movements, the AI will reset and only the ones closest to you will follow and then you can happily bash them in the face. But why would I play melee, it's a terrible combat system with little to no feedback. It's baffling that an archaic game like Mount&Blade has a better feel to it's melee combat than a game in 2018, trully pathetic.
Dude, you purposely try to use cheap tactics and then whine when they work.

You're playing it wrong. Probably because you suck at melee. No wonder you're butthurt at the game.

Go back to the melee combat trainer, learn everything he can teach.

So now it's my fault that the game is a pile of coded shit and I should play the only ''way it meant to be played'' and that's by taking on 20 enemies at a time unnarmed just to not abuse the poor little AI, bless him. You people are fucking retarded, no wonder devs are churning out duds after duds, there are people like you that will furiously eat whatever shit they put on a plate and defend it like was a deliciously oreo cake.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
So in my very slow playthrough...First quest after the whole prologue:
Miller tells me get ring from dug body, care of the executioner. I arrive there, talk to executioner, he tells me he has the ring, offers it to me for a few moneys....and my dude say "no thanks im not interested". Wtf? Why are you not interested??? I AM INTERESTED! Dialog ends and I cant speak to him again.
I've never approached him with less than enough money, I didn't know the dialogue line is hidden then.

I have been trying to think of what this game reminds me of and it finally hit me... It's like a more open-ended, medieval version of ARMA 2.
Exactly what my wife said yesterday. I've been playing the game as an interactive movie for her. She gets nervous and refuses to watch when I get beat up in combat, it's hilarious.

I ran into my first significant bug today during the hunt quest with Lord Capon. After the hare part he shot the boar, it ran away and he said 'get on the horse', but there was a short loading screen and I was still on my feet when he fucked off into the distance on horseback. I was overburdened with hare meat and therefore couldn't keep close to him. However, after looking for him for a little bit, the game informed me that I had successfully killed the Cuman that took Capon hostage (wtf, I never even saw a Cuman, I was in the middle of the woods with nothing around me). I finally get to the camp and see the guy tied up, untie him and cut straight to a cutscene of us arriving back in town. That was anticlimactic as fuck. The game must be full of scripting errors like this, some weird shit happened in the following quest (finding Ginger and the bandit stuff) where some things happened out of sequence.

Doesn't bother me too much, though. Still greatly enjoying the game, even the small things like hunting feel so rewarding once you get the hang of it. 15 hours in and taking it slow.
Maybe boars got them, or a patrol from Talmberg? Pretty funny if it was a patrol, and the AI came short (of course) of untying Capon after defeating the Cumans. I had a tough time with that combat, mostly because I suck at archery. My best bet was to position myself between the archer cuman, so he would accidentally shoot the melee cuman, and then finish off the archer cuman with a couple of swings from a close distance.

Not surprised to see an alt-right neo-nazi game thread have almost 100 pages on Codex.
Grow up.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The intro did put me off initially, thinking of another cutscene heavy with little gameplay or freedom approach, but after you have passed through the beginning, slow start, the game opens up considerably later.
Yeah, that is without a doubt the game's biggest failure: The start.
It is incredibly slow, absurdly filled with cutscenes, yet opens up too early - you are still way too shitty at everything to dare doing anything (it should open up after you have access to all the trainers and gathered more skills already).

I was VERY close to just putting the game away after 2 hours.

If you apply some thought and play patiently, planning your approach beforehand then even the saving system doesn't seem as annoying as the reviewers seem to suggest.
The problem is that the only approach in the beginning is to play everything super safe. I mean, incredibly safe. Because you do not yet have the skills for good pickpocketing and lockpicking or dealing with bandits. If there is any doubt if you can pull something off, you should instead follow the main story until you have access to the combat trainer and pickpocket/lockpicking training.
Everything else is just far too likely to result in you having to replay the last X minutes to hours of gaming, which is never a good thing (one of the commandments of the game design bible should be "Do Not Waste Your Players' Time"). The main reason for this being that the saviour Schnapps is just waaaaaayyyyy too expensive (early on), so nobody will buy it with the little money they have.
That's the main reason I installed the saving mod - playing everything super safe just isn't fun.
By now, though, I don't even need to use it that much any more because I got the dough for the Schnapps and am more skilled.

What they should do is make the Schnapps MUCH cheaper and have more merchants carry it and if they really want to annoy people at least somewhat, have a restriction of how much of it you can carry (or have merchants magically not have the item if you already carry X).

AwesomeButton

Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
agris , I saw your post where you are sharing your settings and system specs, and discovered they are from my own system's generation, so I tried to run with your settings. On trying that I discovered that the settings you mention are identical to mine, except object quality which I kept, I want as detailed faces as possible. My processor is faster (4970k), and my gpu slower I believe (gigabyte windforce gtx 780 factory OC). But my point is that when I turned all LoD sliders to the max, as you have done, this improved visual quality and performance at the same time, similar to how some people claim turning up things to ultra has improved performance.

My explanation would be that streaming better quality textures and objects is actually slower than loading bigger chunks at once into vram + ram. How would you explain it, I'm curious.

So now it's my fault that the game is a pile of coded shit and I should play the only ''way it meant to be played'' and that's by taking on 20 enemies at a time unnarmed just to not abuse the poor little AI, bless him. You people are fucking retarded, no wonder devs are churning out duds after duds, there are people like you that will furiously eat whatever shit they put on a plate and defend it like was a deliciously oreo cake.
Redirect this guy to Polygon, please! The game is beautiful but boring!

dragonul09

Arcane
Edgy
agris , I saw your post where you are sharing your settings and system specs, and discovered they are from my own system's generation, so I tried to run with your settings. On trying that I discovered that the settings you mention are identical to mine, except object quality which I kept, I want as detailed faces as possible. My processor is faster (4970k), and my gpu slower I believe (gigabyte windforce gtx 780 factory OC). But my point is that when I turned all LoD sliders to the max, as you have done, this improved visual quality and performance at the same time, similar to how some people claim turning up things to ultra has improved performance.

My explanation would be that streaming better quality textures and objects is actually slower than loading bigger chunks at once into vram + ram. How would you explain it, I'm curious.

Redirect this guy to Polygon, please! The game is beautiful but boring!

Boring would have been fine, It's the pure programming trash that pisses me, haven't seen such bad AI since Ride To Hell and that's a game made on an icecream budget.

The AI in a nutshell and don't come telling me it's not the norm, it's sometimes even worse so please stop sucking Vavras cock, those chapped lips are starting to get worse.

*-*/\--/\~

Cipher
I made a really good first impression on the Samopesh villagers as I ran after some guy and proceeded to punch him in the face with my gauntlets. I thought he was a thief, as I heard someone yell he got robbed, but it turned out he was the victim who was running after the thief. Result? An 80 groschen fine from the local catchpole and the thief got away. Worth it for the laughs alone.
:yeah:

(nearly) same here... I actually caught the thief, but let him go as he was just some hungry loser who stole bread... so the retardo shopkeeper punches me, I punch him back, then and guards show up and fine me. Medieval justice I guess.

Dexter

Arcane
Yeah, the journalists WILL bring that up because it baits retards such as yourself for clicks. But the amount of people who actively participate in this dumb drama are overwhelmingly gators. And, they fueled it heavily too. This drama didn't start in 2018, it just exploded now because the game released. And they(including Varka) openly kept fighting with journalists since 2013. What did you expect, that they won't eventually use their journalistic powers to explode this whole thing in order to hurt his sales or generate money, or both?

Oh no, I'll pour gas into the fire, what an unexpected consequence. I wish this cancerous journalistic SJW fest would end, better poke them with a stick constantly. #gamergate
So what you're saying is that "gaming journalists", especially those of specific sites are political activists and not "journalists" who attack specific developers for designing games like they'd like to (in this case historically accurate), trying to force them to change their design to fit their agenda or otherwise call them racist and Nazi and give them bad press, that they've started this and done it with Vavra since 2013 and there are people who don't agree with this standing against it and trying to fight back? I'm glad we're agreed then. I'd love for them to stop their "cancerous journalistic SJW fest", but I don't think allowing them to attack developers and audiences of specific games unopposed seems like a particularly clever tactic. Although I don't see how they're hurting Sales though, if anything the game likely benefits greatly from the added PR boon of Heckle Shekels provided by their outrage, similar to how people wanted to buy GTA back in the day after the moral guardians got all indignant about it.

You can do this all day, 10 enemies, 1000 enemies, it doesn't make a difference.
He's going to keep spamming this thread with the same old videos for weeks (which he admitted were created by abusing bugs) and declare to everyone else how THIS GAME FUKKING SUX since it apparently doesn't offer anything else, and how some people either abusing the AI on consoles before it was patched or using exploits is the ONLY THING THAT MATTERS like he did with the webm's in the ELEX thread, better learn to ignore him since it's apparently what counts as "fun" for him.

dragonul09

Arcane
Edgy
Yeah, the journalists WILL bring that up because it baits retards such as yourself for clicks. But the amount of people who actively participate in this dumb drama are overwhelmingly gators. And, they fueled it heavily too. This drama didn't start in 2018, it just exploded now because the game released. And they(including Varka) openly kept fighting with journalists since 2013. What did you expect, that they won't eventually use their journalistic powers to explode this whole thing in order to hurt his sales or generate money, or both?

Oh no, I'll pour gas into the fire, what an unexpected consequence. I wish this cancerous journalistic SJW fest would end, better poke them with a stick constantly. #gamergate
So what you're saying is that "gaming journalists", especially those of specific sites are political activists and not "journalists" who attack specific developers for designing games like they'd like to (in this case historically accurate), trying to force them to change their design to fit their agenda or otherwise call them racist and Nazi and give them bad press, that they've started this and done it with Vavra since 2013 and there are people who don't agree with this standing against it and trying to fight back? I'm glad we're agreed then. I'd love for them to stop their "cancerous journalistic SJW fest", but I don't think allowing them to attack developers and audiences of specific games unopposed seems like a particularly clever tactic. Although I don't see how they're hurting Sales though, if anything the game likely benefits greatly from the added PR boon of Heckle Shekels provided by their outrage, similar to how people wanted to buy GTA back in the day after the moral guardians got all indignant about it.

He's going to keep spamming this thread with the same old videos for weeks (which he admitted were created by abusing bugs) and declare to everyone else how THIS GAME FUKKING SUX since it apparently doesn't offer anything else, and how some people either abusing the AI on consoles before it was patched or using exploits is the ONLY THING THAT MATTERS like he did with the webm's in the ELEX thread, better learn to ignore him since it's apparently what counts as "fun" for him.

As you can see those videos are fresh, the game is patched, stop blaming the players for the incompetence of the devs, fucking shit eaters like you are why we get 50$ games in alpha state.

Parabalus

Arcane
I agreed to the 'deals' for various refugees, then made my recommendations to the Bailiff, and then took a long time to sort out the cook. I told the Bailiff about my water carrier decisions early, then the cook later, to complete the quest. Now the Bailiff has no special reward or follow-up, though he seems to have a new quest lined up that he won't give me because he saw me sneaking around before or whatnot. Anyway, I see some of the water-carriers out and about town, but there's no way to follow up on my deals with them, either?

I have the same issue. What's worse is that one of the potential rewards of that quest is the last piece of the "magic" sword. :argh:

CarlosDanger

Novice
I ran into my first significant bug today during the hunt quest with Lord Capon. After the hare part he shot the boar, it ran away and he said 'get on the horse', but there was a short loading screen and I was still on my feet when he fucked off into the distance on horseback. I was overburdened with hare meat and therefore couldn't keep close to him. However, after looking for him for a little bit, the game informed me that I had successfully killed the Cuman that took Capon hostage (wtf, I never even saw a Cuman, I was in the middle of the woods with nothing around me). I finally get to the camp and see the guy tied up, untie him and cut straight to a cutscene of us arriving back in town. That was anticlimactic as fuck. The game must be full of scripting errors like this, some weird shit happened in the following quest (finding Ginger and the bandit stuff) where some things happened out of sequence.

Doesn't bother me too much, though. Still greatly enjoying the game, even the small things like hunting feel so rewarding once you get the hang of it. 15 hours in and taking it slow.
I ran into a bug on that quest as well.
After untying Lord Capon from the tree, he took off running into the woods. I was then attacked by a Cuman from the camp, as I was fighting the Cuman, Lord Capon started walking towards me, which initiated a cutscene. Somehow Henry and Capon were kind of morphed together, with the camera somewhere in the chest of both characters and the camera was spazzing out all over the place.
Other glitches I have had haven't been too bad. There is an alchemy bench in the woods that will cause you to fly up through a hut if you try and use it. The weirdest glitch happened yesterday when I was playing. I had just taken down a bandit camp and was selling some loot to the armorsmith. After I haggled for more money and we agreed on the price, my character just dropped dead for some reason. I wasn't injured, I didn't have any status effects, and I was fed and had full health, but just dropped dead instantly for some reason.

Dexter

Arcane
As you can see those videos are fresh, the game is patched, stop blaming the players for the incompetence of the devs, fucking shit eaters like you are why we get 50$ games in alpha state.

That video is of the PS4 version without the Day1 Patch and has been posted and reposted to the Chans by imbeciles like you hundreds of times, it's even included in several Glitch/Bug compilations: https://www.pcgamer.com/the-weirdest-glitches-and-bugs-weve-seen-in-kingdom-come-deliverance/

And I didn't mind spending 50$ on this game, in fact if the Collector's Edition wasn't sold out aside of scalpers I'd happily buy another copy of an so far as I can tell amazing game set in the Late Middle Ages without fantasy and magic, ambitious fighting mechanics and systems, full of old-school mechanics long deemed forgotten and reactivity you don't find in many other games, a captivating storyline and reasonably faithful historic recreation of an entire region via world-building with close to realistic graphics and the promise of a lot more in the future if they keep improving and reiterating over their game model. Criticism is due where necessary, I said myself that it's railroady in the beginning which is going to put people off, some design decisions are questionable, there's quest-bugs and there are indeed still ample glitches, bugs and performance problems one week in which are the biggest issues so far and they should fix asap, but in moderation and not via autistic sperging over how it is TRASH, A PILE OF CODED SHIT and the WORST GAME EVER (wasn't that ELEX a few weeks ago?) over some AI bugs or exploits that can largely be eliminated or improved with a Patch or circumvented by not abusing them in the first place.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
So in my very slow playthrough...First quest after the whole prologue:
Miller tells me get ring from dug body, care of the executioner. I arrive there, talk to executioner, he tells me he has the ring, offers it to me for a few moneys....and my dude say "no thanks im not interested". Wtf? Why are you not interested??? I AM INTERESTED! Dialog ends and I cant speak to him again.
Not too sure but I think he says this when you have insufficient coin?
I thought that might be it but still its bad design since the dude doesn't even say an amount...

15 groschen. You’re better off distracting him and stealing the ring.

Or you can feed the dogs meat and sneak in at night if your speech isn’t high enough to fake him out. The ring is in an easy locked chest inside his house, but he also has some nice stuff locked in a chest in the barn that’s easier to get to.
I get all this, it's just that I don't like how the game handled the fact that I had less than 15 groschen

AwesomeButton

Patron
Boring would have been fine, It's the pure programming trash that pisses me, haven't seen such bad AI since Ride To Hell and that's a game made on an icecream budget.

The AI in a nutshell and don't come telling me it's not the norm, it's sometimes even worse so please stop sucking Vavras cock, those chapped lips are starting to get worse.

This is a laughably weak argument. Really, laughably weak! ANY game's AI and pathfinding routines can be abused.

From Morrowind to Fallout 4, it has been utter shit. Witcher 3 as well. M&B also. Really, no use listing games, because every 3d action/FPS game has this problem, unless it's a corridor shooter where it can be masked more easily, because of the simple layout of the level or the simpler NPC behavior (use cover/shoot at the PC) compared to an open world RPG.

Bringing this up as a problem is like complaining that it's dark in night time (IRL). Utter nonsense. No, it doesn't make you a cunning ironic troll, it makes you look like an idiot who began playing games yesterday. No one else would register as news that he can abuse pathfinding and alertness/agression AI routines.

dragonul09

Arcane
Edgy

That video is of the PS4 version without the Day1 Patch and has been posted and reposted to the Chans by imbeciles like you hundreds of times, it's even included in several Glitch/Bug compilations: https://www.pcgamer.com/the-weirdest-glitches-and-bugs-weve-seen-in-kingdom-come-deliverance/

And I didn't mind spending 50$ on this game, in fact if the Collector's Edition wasn't sold out aside of scalpers I'd happily buy another copy of an so far as I can tell amazing game set in the Late Middle Ages without fantasy and magic, ambitious fighting mechanics and systems, full of old-school mechanics long deemed forgotten and reactivity you don't find in many other games, a captivating storyline and reasonably faithful historic recreation of an entire region via world-building with close to realistic graphics and the promise of a lot more in the future if they keep improving and reiterating over their game model. Criticism is due where necessary, I said myself that it's railroady in the beginning which is going to put people off, some design decisions are questionable, there's quest-bugs and there are indeed still ample glitches, bugs and performance problems one week in which are the biggest issues so far and they should fix asap, but in moderation and not via autistic sperging over how it is TRASH and the WORST GAME EVER (wasn't that ELEX a few weeks ago?) over some AI bugs or exploits that can largely be eliminated or improved with a Patch or circumvented by not abusing them in the first place.

I'm not going to give a pass for a game that cost me 50$ and let me tell you something else, the only time the AI doesn't break it's when you stay in place and not run away from them but even if you try to make some mild backpedaling they glitch out, freeze in place or go about their bussiness like nothing happened while you beat the shit out of their comrade 3 feet away. If they are not capable programmers to create an open world game that doesn't force me to play the exact way they want me to play, then don't do it and make a slightly more linear game ala Risen, Gothic. I'm sorry but I can't tolerate eating shit like some of you are, I guess it's ordinary bussiness for you folks to roll in shit every day so who am I to judge.

Also Elex was another unfortunate pile of shit that should have never seen the light of day but it was clearly a miserable failure, not even the people whole liked it even mention it anymore because it was forgettable pile of shit, it brought nothing new to the table beside taking a few steps back from it's predecessor.

dragonul09

Arcane
Edgy

This is a laughably weak argument. Really, laughably weak! ANY game's AI and pathfinding routines can be abused.

From Morrowind to Fallout 4, it has been utter shit. Witcher 3 as well. M&B also. Really, no use listing games, because every 3d action/FPS game has this problem, unless it's a corridor shooter where it can be masked more easily, because of the simple layout of the level or the simpler NPC behavior (use cover/shoot at the PC) compared to an open world RPG.

Bringing this up as a problem is like complaining that it's dark in night time (IRL). Utter nonsense. No, it doesn't make you a cunning ironic troll, it makes you look like an idiot who began playing games yesterday. No one else would register as news that he can abuse pathfinding and alertness/agression AI routines.

I'm gonna spam this video till someone explains to me what exactly I'm exploiting in that situation, tell me what pathing I'm exploiting in that video when you clearly see that the AI is so atrocious that it frozes in place when i'm not even two feet away from them, the AI just can't handle backpedaling at all, it can't handle multiple NPC attacking the player, the only time it acts properly is when the players stays in place and fights 1v1. This should not be tolerable in this day and age, you are paying a full price to alpha test their game and it's laughable.

Cromwell

Arcane
Just read here that you could choke the executioner out and get the ring. Does that mean that knocking someone out is tied tostrenghth? Because I tried with him a few times and he always wiggled free. I told him some bullshit and he ran away to scream at the miller, afterwards I looted all his stuff and started a fistfight with his dogs (they dont fight back and you get strength for knocking them out, they also dont die from it), I also clobbered his pigs and looted them for pork which I then cooked and sold to the local butcher. The Game is very rewarding.

For Belladonna its probably easiest to just buy it, if people dont want to run in between rattay apothecary and miller bed you could also walk to neudorf, on the map west of the blue quicktravel point there is a little house (a bit hard to see in between the river and some trees) if you go there you find a herbalists house, she sells you 8 belladonna per 10? (respawn rate from the rattay herb trader) hours has an alchemy lab in her hut and a bed you may use (a patch of hay on the right side of the lab). After finding her nobody should have any save problems anymore. You would naturally go that way after the rattay miller sends you to his friend.

Dexter

Arcane
kcd-geoviktw.png

Deleted member 7219

I just tried this with my setup - increased all the sliders to maximum.

It didn't have any negative impact on my FPS. I'm not sure if it improved it either, but the stuttering has definitely gone. My system can obviously take all of those in its stride.

All other settings at medium, 1920x1080, and I get a stable 30-40 FPS, it only dips below when I'm in town.

GeForce 960 4GB, Intel Core 2 Quad 9650 3 ghz, 8GB RAM. I've installed the game on a Samsung 840 Evo SSD.

Trashos

Arcane
88k concurrent players?! Is there a my-jaw-has-dropped smiley?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom