Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News King Arthur: Legion IX Released

Xunwael

Educated
Dang, some pretty low review scores. Well whatever, the first one ("base game"?) was pretty good. I'll risk it.

Targeted Individual

Barely Literate
It's disappointing that there isn't any of the roster management from the base game. Choosing who got cut from the team was half the fun

chzr

Erudite
For some reason I thought this was an expansion instead of a standalone.
it began that way

d4ljEFd.png

Feyd Rautha

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Looks like one of those games that pretend to be manly and very masculine, but are, in fact, boring as fuck.
Your description is apt. It's decent but combat is boring. Infinitely spawning mobs is sign of bad design.

Also the release build is not stable: there is a save bug.

Galdred

Studio Draconis
Patron
Developer
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Infinitely spawning mobs

This would be very sad if true. No infinite spawns was precisely the thing that I appreciated the most about Knight's Tale.
Aren't you supposed to 1/2 turn everything with Balin and friends?

Anyway, why are 0.5 h reviews on Steam a thing?
It is difficult to form an opionion at this stage.

Btw, there is a discount for owners of KA:KT (ie, a discounted bundle).

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Anyway, why are 0.5 h reviews on Steam a thing?
Lots of valid reasons. Some shit has major performance issues, some shit is 10 minutes long. Some shit is just so shitty you can tell that fast.

Mortmal

Arcane
Looks like one of those games that pretend to be manly and very masculine, but are, in fact, boring as fuck.
There's nothing wrong with the first game. It has good presentation and good tactical combat, but that's the only thing you do there. I dropped it halfway because it started to feel repetitive, and I was bored.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom