Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Josh Sawyer Q&A Thread

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
But you defend FNV (which is the same shit) because Soyer was on it, sometimes placing it above FO2 in some aspects. Only a retard can do that, but then again, you also claimed to have liked Pillars more than Arcanum, because you are a shill.

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Josh Sawyer Q&A - the video series:

From Twitter questions: BG3 features I like, more Pentiment-esque games, my process for building stories and characters, how theatre affects my work, the appeal of spy games, did the Pentiment team read all of the reference material.

The audio popping was due to some settings interfering with Nvidia Broadcast. It should be fixed for the future.

Orud

Scholar
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Josh Sawyer Q&A - the video series:

Tldr, he feels like the following stands out:
  1. The movement
  2. world interactions like picking up objects and interactive surfaces (fire, water, etc...).
The dude's a complete tool at this point.

Quillon

Arcane
woulda been a fun vid if it wasn't 3/4 talking about pentiment inspirations which has been asked to him a thousand times by now

9ted6

Educated
Why does he still act like his game about lesbian suffragette monks has any basis in historical fact? For such a nothing of a game in general he treats it like his crowning achievement.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Why does he still act like his game about lesbian suffragette monks has any basis in historical fact? For such a nothing of a game in general he treats it like his crowning achievement.
This is the game that Sawyer had been aspiring to create for over two decades. :M

SharkClub

Prophet
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Is that actually what Pentiment is about? I haven't played it. :lol:

9ted6

Educated
Is that actually what Pentiment is about? I haven't played it. :lol:
It's not but it's a fantasy game that includes SJW historical revisionism like lesbian suffragette monks.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik

It's literally the most fun game he ever created. Sad.

Diggfinger

Arcane
Josh Sawyer plays (modded) IWD II

- @24m: Josh initial idea for IWDIII was having players create a party of only goblins/bugbears. The story would revolve around the party fighting humans
Could be a spoof, but he sounds serious

- 31m: favorite AD&D splat book; Campaign Source Book and Catacombs Guide. Edited by Warren Spector
16887.jpg

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom