Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

JarlFrank Hairdresser Simulator Review

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
I happened to notice that JarlFrank was playing Hairdresser Simulator and asked him if he was now gay. He laughed.

I created this thread in the hopes that he would leave a review of the game for other gay people on the Codex.

Ash

Arcane
Surprised it is not pedicure simulator, the degenerate.

Also...wtf why? JarlFrank. Maybe he's a career hairdresser.

Hell Swarm

Educated
Game doesn't crash when launched, instead it SHUTS DOWN my whole PC when I try to start a new game. I shouldn't have to troubleshoot, or request assistance to play a game I just purchased.

Requested Refund it wouldn't let me play it just shuts my PC down.

Game is so nonfunctional it is basically just a scam. DO NOT waste your money on this game. I spent an hour just trying to get the menus and MOVEMENT to function. That's right, You can't even WALK in this game it's so broken. I just pray I can get a refund on this "game" if one could even call it that.

Feel unfinished and unnatural, like all of the dev time and effort have gone only into the single strand hair physics but nothing else.

You'd just spend hours on it, then find out you lose all that progress because this game doesn't save well. Happened to me twice, lost about 10 hours of progress by now since release.

Can't believe I paid 20 bucks for the lack of the most basic feature on a single player game.
Save your money. I was so excited for this game to come out.. and then instantly disappointed. I bought it on release day, and after some issues with resolution on my steam deck it was running pretty stable. The only issue I had was saves not working. Graphics were fine, no stuttering. With each hot fix this game has gotten significantly worse to the point that it is completely unplayable. It crashes constantly, I have never been able to get past buying the first salon. With each new hot fix I have tried the game again in hopes that it would work, but it has not. All they did was add a message to say steam deck is not powerful enough to run the game and has changed to say it’s now not compatible with steam deck . Which seems silly since it ran okay before the fixes. I exclusively play on deck, so now this game is completely unplayable for me. Super disappointed, I wanted to love it.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I just like shaving women bald.

20240316184918-1.jpg

20240307144707-1.jpg

20240306223909-1.jpg

d1r

Single handedly funding SMTVI
Patron
I happened to notice that JarlFrank was playing Hairdresser Simulator and asked him if he was now gay. He laughed.

It's ironic that you asked jarlfrank if he's gay when you're the guy with a history of sucking dick and taking it in the ass.

Just pointing out the irony, that's all :)
Well, if you want to advance, you gotta make sure that the other guy swims on the other side of the river as well!

AdolfSatan

Arcane
There’s customization, choices, and character progression, please move to the appropriate —RPG— subforum Infinitron

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom