Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

1eyedking Japanese games are shit. Here's why.

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
FeelTheRads said:
Yes, the average peasants and noblewomen wandering around dressed like strippers made sense in context.

Actually yes, if you haven't figured it out, Sigil is a decadent stinkhole.

townieupperclassfemale.jpg
towniefemale.jpg
towniefemaleangry.jpg

Realistic, gritty depiction of decadent dress styles and behaviour or uncomfortably childish, Todd-Howard-worthy Barbielike sex figures? Discuss!

Redshirt #42

Augur
Ok, so let's just sum this thread up and say that Western games are vastly superior and if any closet weeaboos can't accept that then kindly get the fuck out of the Codex. :smug:

1eyedking

Erudite
Clockwork Knight said:
I'd have one card. What the fuck am I gonna do with a single card?

edit: other than masturbate to it, I guess.

Okay, fuck that, taking all the mocking back . Sex cards are awesome and should be implemented irl.

maybe then I'd have something to remember her by D;
Updated my CK.txt

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
ComradeCommissar said:
Redshirt #42 said:
Ok, so let's just sum this thread up and say that "Western gamers" are vastly more butthurt. :smug:

Western games used to be great but now when they have been infected by the culture of mediocrity popularised by jap animu games they are simply abysmal. Hence, the butthurt. :(

Nothing to be :smug: about, really :(

sparrowtm

Insert Disk 22
Developer
Japanese games are shit. Here`s why:

TM34475lg.jpg

anime_sword.jpg

DSC00405_resize.JPG

view_345270_1_1246888906.jpg

6be84eb96ca040_full.jpg

69263148.UcEhs22e.AnimeExpo2006_MG_2027.jpg

mhyi6e.jpg

cloud.jpg

view_345270_1_1246888890.jpg

cataclysmsedge6.jpg

cosplay_freak_costume.jpg

d1.JPG

They took our sexy, deadly european swords and transformed them into useless abominations. Then western developers joined the gangbang in a neverending crusade to japanize the fuck out of every game they could.

Fuck you.
And I didn´t even...

:x

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Redshirt #42 said:
Ok, so let's just sum this thread up and say that Western games are vastly superior and if any closet weeaboos can't accept that then kindly get the fuck out of the Codex. :smug:

:thumbsup:

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
Was anyone apart from Black Cat actually claiming otherwise? Just hypothetically, I mean, I know that someone tentatively claiming that something has a few good points is really claiming it has better art than Michaelangelo and stomps all over every game white people have ever made.

sparrowtm

Insert Disk 22
Developer
Ed123 said:
Berserk is exempt because giant swords actually do what you'd expect giant swords to do to people.

:)

Yes. Nothing. Except falling to the ground because someone with a real sword chopped your head off just a few minutes before you were actually able to swing that thing.

Swing that thing.
Ooooh yeah.
Swing it!

:M

Lord Rocket

Erudite
Oh god this thread was shameful enough the first time, can we just stop embarassing ourselves PLEASE.

laclongquan

Arcane
POOPOO MCBUMFACE said:
Was anyone apart from Black Cat actually claiming otherwise? Just hypothetically, I mean, I know that someone tentatively claiming that something has a few good points is really claiming it has better art than Michaelangelo and stomps all over every game white people have ever made.

I dont know what you are talking about, POOPOO MCBUMFACE. If you are asking about whether anyone ever defend a good Jap game, RPG or otherwise, other than Black Cat, then YES, there are.

Clockwork Knight WhiskeyWolf with his LP of Rance Sengoku is one visual proof. Rance will rape you all.

If you complain about anime art, Well, Resident Evil series (known as Biohazard in Jap, an inherently better name) will analrape you horror action style.

action slasher? Dynasty Warrior and Samurai Warrior series.

Lots of other shining beacons of goodness.

The way those anti-weaboo going on I suspect ya'all trying to deny your inner-weaboo coming out. Suppression of desires and all that.

EDIT: whoopsie! I blame the sleepless state of mind.

Felix

Arcane
White people haven't make better action game than Ninja Gaiden, even though the sex doll art is pretty horrible :M

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
6be84eb96ca040_full.jpg

This one actually makes sense. The giant's sword isn't actually that big relative to his body, he's not supposed to be remotely human, and the sword is made of obsidian, which isn't very dense.

spekkio

Arcane
laclongquan said:
Clockwork Knight with his LP of Rance Sengoku
Whose alt is CK then, Lestat's or WhiskeyWolf's? And why wasn't I informed earlier?

:retarded:

DamnedRegistrations said:
he's not supposed to be remotely human

He's Hercules. The sword could be made of lead and it still wouldn't be a problem

sparrowtm said:
Yes. Nothing. Except falling to the ground because someone with a real sword chopped your head off just a few minutes before you were actually able to swing that thing.

The series never intended to be realistic anyway (in the first 5 pages he shoots a giant snake woman in the face with a hand cannon), so I don't see a problem with it.

spekkio said:
laclongquan said:
Clockwork Knight with his LP of Rance Sengoku
Whose alt is CK then, Lestat's or WhiskeyWolf's? And why wasn't I informed earlier?

:retarded:

:facepalm:

Thanks, laclongquan.

That's what I get for telling people stuff via PM. I should have known that they aren't really private after the SMA- nomask thing.

Phelot

Arcane
fans often times bring out the worst in a game. Like, you can make the coolest character ever and then some fat motherfucker posts picks of him dressed up as the character while having sex with a doll of the same character.

towniefemaleangry.jpg

THIS is the hottest thing to ever come out of video games. Seriously, if you're going to go all out just make those titties BIG. God Bless Troika for including the "money" console command in Bloodlines. That was classy and I mean it. I need big tits to help me get immersed in a game and that game did it for me. I mean, in the Witcher half the point of the game was to look at tits SO JUST FUCKING MAKE THEM BIG AND GLORIOUS AND OH GOD I CAME

Anyways, back to that pic, she's so skinny and yet those titties are so fat! DAMN!

SO I guess wRPGs are for men who like big tits and jRPGs are for men who like little boys and girls. That's cool. Just different tastes. PROBLEM SOLVED.

Phelot

Arcane
Clockwork Knight said:
phelot said:
fans often times bring out the worst in a game

posts pic of a PST female

you must be a pretty big PST fan, then

Can you guess why I bought this?

sackboy_planescape_torment.jpg

...dressed up as the character while having sex with a doll of the same character.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom