Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Jail time, which 3 RPG games to bring

Null Null

Arbiter
I brought Unlimited Adventures to jail but goddamn uashell crashes.
Ugh.

I guess it's too late now, but there are lists of vanilla (unhacked) modules you can download.

Cat Dude

Savant
Adventure always has been my 2nd favorite genre after rpg.

Dreamfall Chapters - I heard final cut version runs better than when it was initially released

The Book of Unwritten Tales 2

Memento Mori

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
if you're in south america or eastern europe their prisons wont have toilets, electricity, matresses, basic human rights

ftfy

Not denying the reality, prisons are a hell on earth for poor people. I would rather die than be imprisoned on Brazil. The situation would be completely different if i was extremely rich. Eike batista had Brazilian and German citizenship, he could easily flee to Europe/USA and maybe be incarcerated there, maybe flee from the justice but he was arrested in Brazil. "The police also said that they had discovered on Thursday that Mr. Batista, who holds dual citizenship in Brazil and Germany, may have traveled to New York on the evening of Jan. 24 on an American Airlines flight using his German passport." ( https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/world/americas/brazil-eike-batista.html ) People with a lot of money can avoid harsh punishment. Can get domiciliary prison and even be released far before he would be released in other country ( he got released in 2019 https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...e-eike-batista-released-from-prison-in-brazil ) and he going to domiciliary prison in 2017 ( source - unfortunately not on English https://g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro...eike-batista-fique-em-prisao-domiciliar.ghtml )

-----------------------------------------------------

My 3 RPG games to play with a lot of free time and no internet/no access to other games would be :

- NWN1 - With all modules that i could download from internet and the creation engine
- Gothic 3 - G1 is better but also shorter.
- Daggerfall

If i can bring a "non rpg game", can i bring a engine to try to learn how to make games? I an a programmer but doesn't understand much about game design. This 2 years can teach me a lot...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom